Who is Max Holloway’s wife? Father of Son; Bio, Height, Net Worth 2022
American mixed martial artist Jerome Max Holloway competes in the featherweight bout of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Featherweight who made his UFC debut at UFC 143 on February 4, 2012.
What is the Max Holloway Race?
Max was born in December 4, 1991 exist Waianae, Hawaii, United States. As of 2019, he is 28 years old and his birth sign is Sagittarius.His birth name is Jerome-Max Cree Holloway. he is the son Brian Holloway. Max holds American citizenship and is Polynesian.
childhood in hawaii
He spent his early years in Hawaii, which is likely his birthplace. Again, he is Hawaiian and Samoan. He graduated from Waianae High School in 2010, where he developed an interest in Taekwondo and started studying.
UFC fighters have a solid and sturdy body structure.Therefore, he stands high 5 feet 11 inches The weight is 66 kg. Likewise, he has black hair and dark brown eyes.
Who is Max Holloway’s wife?
Max Holloway was married to his wife kaimanaparushi. Now, he is a divorced man, single. His ex-wife Kaimana is a model and former child actress. On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2012, the two tied the knot. They have a son together after marriage.
But soon after living together for a few years, they had a disagreement, and soon in 2014, they divorced. Child custody rests with both parents. The former couple looked after their son.
Caption: Max Holloway and his son
After the divorce, he was single and had no relationship. He has maintained a decent and admirable image throughout his career without attracting rumors and controversy. Instead of drawing unwanted attention, he worked around the clock to set his dreams and believed he had no interest in being a controversial figure.
What is Max Holloway’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to reports, under his contract with the UFC, Max received $160,000 as a profit bonus.while making money $50,000 He won Jose Aldo at UFC 212 for the prize money and domination of the division. Max is able to get sponsorship value from the famous Rebook brand $40,000. It is said that he earned $410,000 for every game win.
Also, as he is one of the highest paid fighters in the UFC, his net worth has risen sharply recently.The Hawaiian UFC star is estimated to be worth about $5 million. he earned $1.50 million Earn from UFC fights, sponsors and prize money for one year.
He is a sponsor of Hyundai, Nike, Allmax (a protein drink named after him), Budweiser, and a brand ambassador for the Hawaii Farmers Market. Farmer’s Market Hawaii produces Max-approved designer merchandise, which he is more than happy to promote.
Max recently received a new Chrysler in January 2017.The value of this car is estimated at 22,115 to $45,270. This was given to him by the Hawaiian company for his performance in MMA. He had enormous wealth and lived a luxurious life.
Max Holloway’s UFC career
- Moving into his career, Max started fighting in high school. At 19, he won four games and never lost.
- Max’s fighting style and talent put him on a par with former UFC stars Anthony Pettis.
- As a result, in the 2012 World Mixed Martial Arts Scouting Report, Max was ranked seventh among lightweights.
- When Max Holloway made his debut at the Ultimate Fighting Championship in 2012, he was the youngest fighter on the UFC roster.
- After that, his first fight was against Dustin Poirier, but he lost in the first round.
- It would be his only loss in his debut season.
- In late 2012, Holloway fought several battles and won.
- Scouting reports on his skills and talent proved correct.
Caption: Max Holloway in the ring
- Holloway’s fighting style is Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, in which he can wear a purple belt.
- Between 2013 and 2014, Holloway played five times and won three of them.
- Likewise, he won the night show award for his fight with Akira Corassani.
- His losses between 2013 and 2014 declined against UFC superstars Conor McGregor and Dennis Bermudez in 2013.
- Holloway lost to Conor McGregor by unanimous decision and Dennis by a controversial split decision.
- Additionally, Max Holloway is known for his tactical prowess in the ring and has had many successes throughout his UFC career.
- Some of his other accolades are the most prolific UFC featherweight victories, where he won most of the TKO victories in UFC featherweight history and won a triple of the night award.
- In 2017, he was named Fighter of the Year by RealSport, MMAMania.com, Pundit Area and MMAFighting.com. His UFC record is 19 wins in 22 fights, 9 times in TKO and 3 losses.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Who is Max Holloway’s wife? Father of Son; Bio, Height, Net Worth 2022
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Max #Holloways #wife #Father #Son #Bio #Height #Net #Worth ☑️!
Leave a Reply