Vishakha Yadav (IAS Topper) Wiki, Age, Caste, Family, Biography, etc – WikiBio
Vishakha Yadav is an Indian civil servant who got 6th place in the UPSC exam 2019. She is the second female candidate.
Vishakha Yadav was born in 1994 (Age 26; as of 2020). She grew up in West Delhi, where she went to school. She later entered the Delhi School of Engineering to study software engineering and obtained a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering in 2014. Thereafter, Vishakha worked as a software developer at Cisco Systems in Bangalore, where she worked for almost 2.5 years. Later, she quit her high-paying job in 2017 to prepare for the UPSC exam.
high: 5′ 5″
eye color: Black
hair color: Black
family and caste
Vishakha Yadav belongs to a Yadav family in West Delhi. Her father, Rajkumar Yadav, was an Assistant Deputy Inspector at Dwarka Delhi Police Station. Her mother Sarita Yadav is a housewife.
Vishakha quit his high-paying job in 2017 to prepare for the UPSC exam. For nearly three years, she has stayed away from social media, including WhatsApp, to focus on her studies. After working at the tutoring center for nearly a year, she immerses herself in books from a nearby library every day. According to Vishakha, to de-stress, she sketches, paints, and solves a lot of Sudoku puzzles; in addition, to relax, she watches TV shows, compelling documentaries, interviews, and TED talks. In her first two attempts, Vishakha couldn’t even make it through the preliminaries. Talking about this, and the support her mother gave in preparing for UPSC, Vishakha said,
When I failed on my first attempt, it was a huge setback. Three years of preparation and exams, knowing that you might not even pass, requires a lot of mental and emotional support. My mom has been there to pull me out of every dark moment. She will take care of my food, my clothes and everything. All I have to do is learn. “
According to Vishakha, when she wanted to give up, her mother would say:
I sit with you and you study and nothing happens. “
Vishakha Yadav finally passed the UPSC exam in his third attempt in 2019 and finished sixth. According to Vishakha, shortly after her third attempt to interview, she started preparing for her fourth because she was unsure of her success. She said in an interview,
My interview is on March 18th, but as usual, I’m not sure if I’ll pass. So I started studying for my fourth attempt. “
Detailing her preparations, she said,
In my previous attempts, I couldn’t get consistency. If you’ve set daily goals, you shouldn’t miss them and put them off to another day. You should finish them. Follow the schedule religiously. If you try to break it, then it will pile up and you will go backwards as planned. This time, I have set daily, weekly and monthly goals that I will complete and revise. I have been tracking my progress. “
- Vishakha Yadav passed the UPSC exam in her third attempt; she failed even the preliminaries in the first two attempts.
- In her second attempt, she was ineligible for the preliminaries because of only 1.3 points.
- According to Vishakha, her mother was her real inspiration. While praising her mother for supporting her during UPSC preparations, Vishakha said:
My mom was always there for me, pulling me up from all my lows. She is my greatest support and motivation. I think I learned a lot from her. “
- According to Vishakha, she also learned a lot from her father’s work, who worked in the public sector and had direct connections with people.
- Mr Rajkumar, who works at the DCP office in Dwarka, is delighted with his daughter’s success in the UPSC exam, saying:
She works too hard. So I have a feeling she’ll get through it. But I don’t know that she will take the sixth place.
- In an interview, she revealed that almost all of her friends were married; however, her parents never brought the topic of marriage to her, Vishakha said,
They never put pressure on me to get married, get a job, or do anything else. They gave me complete freedom to build my life. “
- She enjoys playing basketball in her spare time, serving as a forward on school and college basketball teams.
- When it comes to her role model, it is the late President of India and one of the most famous Indian scientists, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vishakha Yadav (IAS Topper) Wiki, Age, Caste, Family, Biography, etc – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Vishakha #Yadav #IAS #Topper #Wiki #Age #Caste #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!