Virat Kohli Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography, etc – WikiBio
Virat Kohli Is Captain of Indian Cricket Team who is called run the machine and King Kohli in international cricket. He is a classy batsman who usually takes the lead in Indian cricket teams. He is known for breaking multiple international cricket records. He didn’t. 5th in a list of hundreds of international cricket batsmen. View Virat Kohli, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Caste, Family, Biography and more.
Virat Kohli 33 years old Indian cricketer Has been playing for the Indian cricket team for the past ten years.he was born in November 5, 1988 exist Delhi, India. Cricket fascinated him in his childhood and he made cricket his hobby. he from’Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi’ and secondary education from’Savior Abbey High School, Pahim Vihar, Delhi. He didn’t have any graduate degrees; because he started focusing on his game after finishing school.
Besides being a talented cricketer, he also has a dashing personality. He looks cool and handsome. As an athlete, he maintains his body through exercise and other physical activities.he weighs 70 kg his height is 5′ 9″ inches. His eyes are dark brown hair is Black. He has a strong body.his bust is 40 inches, Waist – 30 inchesthe biceps are 14 inches.
family and caste
Virat belongs to the middle class Hindu family from Delhi. His caste is Katri.
parents and siblings
His father’s name is The late Prem Kohli Who is a criminal lawyer.His mother’s name is Salo Colley who is a housewife. Virat is the youngest of three siblings.His sister’s name is banacoli His brother’s name is Vikas Kohli. The two have always supported Virat in all circumstances.
Relationships, Wife and Children
he is married to a bollywood actress Anushka Sharma exist December 11, 2017 exist Tuscany, Italy. He has been dating Anushka for a long time.
On Monday, January 11, 2021, Virat and Anushka announced on Twitter that they were lucky to have a baby girl. Later, they named the girl “Wamika”.
— Virat Kohli (@imVkohli) January 11, 2021
Before dating Anushka Sharma, he was with Sarah-Jane Dias (actor), Sanjana (actor), Tamana Bhatia (actress), and Isabelle Wright (Brazilian model) According to media reports.
Virat has been passionate about cricket since he was a child. He started playing cricket as a student.After playing for a domestic team, such as delhi and indian redhe did his One-day international premiere on 18 August 2008 Against Sri Lanka in Dambulla. Later in 2010 and 2011 he made his T20 and Test debuts against Zimbabwe and West Indies respectively. In 2008, he led the Indian U-19 team to the World Cup in Malaysia as the captain and led the team to win the cup championship. This was a turning point in his career. He got his chance in the senior Indian team and he cashed in on it. Since then, he has continued to race and break multiple records. He is the fifth batsman in the top 100 international batsmen list in the ICC rankings. The top four on the list have retired and played more games than Villarte. So far (July 2018), he has scored 17,435 points in all three formats. In 2014, after MS Dhoni stepped down as India captain, he was named captain of the Indian cricket team in all its forms. Since then, he has led India to 49 ODI matches, of which India has won 38. He is the captain of India and under his leadership, India has won the series 5 times in a row and 9 times in a calendar year. In the IPL, he played for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He set records for most runs (973) and most hundreds (4) in an IPL season.
On September 16, 2021, he announced on Twitter that he will be retiring as the captain of the Indian T20 team, but he will continue to captain the ODI and Test teams. he wrote,
After the T20 World Cup in Dubai in October, I decided to resign as T20 captain. Knowing the workload is a very important thing and considering the huge workload I’ve had over the past 8-9 years, having played all three formats and captaining regularly for the last 5-6 years, I feel like I need to keep myself Come out of space to be fully ready to lead the Indian team in Test and ODI cricket. During my time as T20 captain, I gave my all for the team and I will continue to do so as a batsman for the T20 team. “
He resigned as Test captain on 15 January 2022, a day after India’s 2-1 loss to South Africa. Earlier, he was removed as ODI captain. He announced his decision to step down as Test captain on Twitter. He tweeted,
7 years of hard work, hard work every day and unremitting persistence, lead the team in the right direction. I did this with absolute honesty and left nothing behind. Everything has to stop at some stage and for me as India Test captain it is now. There have been many ups and downs along the way: but never a lack of effort or a lack of conviction. “
I’ve always believed in giving 120% of everything I do, and if I can’t, I know it’s not the right thing to do. I know very well in my heart that I cannot be dishonest with the team. “
In his tweet, Kohli also thanked Shastri & Co.
Ravi Bhai and the support team are the engine behind this car, and they continue to rise in the Test Cricket. You have all played an important role in making this vision a reality. Finally, a big thank you to MS Dhoni, who believed in me as the captain and found me to be a capable man to take Indian cricket forward. “
- He is the first Indian to score a century in the opening match of the World Cup (2011) and the third Indian to complete 2 ODIs in the hundreds at the age of 22 (after Sachin Tendulkar and Suresh Raina).
- He is the fastest Indian to complete 1000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 7500 ODI cricket matches and score 25 ODI tons.
- He hit the fastest century (52 goals) against Australia in Jaipur, India, in 2013. (52 goals against Australia in Jaipur, India in 2013).
- He is the third player to record a triple-double in a calendar year, after Don Bradman and Ricky Ponting.
- He shares four double-hundreds with Don Bradman, Graeme Smith and Michael Clarke.
- First Indian exam captain to achieve double century results in overseas exams.
- Fastest player with 19,000 runs in international cricket.
- On January 19, 2020, he became India’s captain’s top scorer against Australia in Bengaluru. As captain, he made 11,208 runs; surpassing former skipper MS Dhoni, who accumulated 11,207 runs as captain.
- When he was a student, his favorite subject was “history”, and “mathematics” was very difficult for him.
- In 2003, he was the top scorer in the 2002-2003 Polly Umrigar Trophy Delhi with an average of 34.40 and a score of 172, and again, Ashish Nehra awarded him at his coach Raj Kumar Sharma’s academy.
- His teammates called him “Chikoo”. The name came from his Derry State coach Ajit Chaudhary during his childhood.
- His father died of a stroke in 2006, but the day after his father’s death he hit a game-saving knock against Karnataka in Delhi, where he got 90 marks.
- He has many superstitions. He always wears a black or red wristband, and “Kada”.
- He has acrophobia.
- His shirt number for India and IPL teams is 18.
- He enjoys playing against Pakistan and Australia.
- He is a very aggressive person and an emotional person, when he is upset, he will cry. He was seen crying on the field when India lost their T20 World Cup qualifiers in 2012.
- He won the ICC ODI Player of the Year award in 2012 and 2017.
- In 2012, he was named one of the 10 Best Dressed International Men.
- He received the Arjuna Award (2013) and the Padma Shri Award (2017) from the Government of India.
- In the same year, he was appointed as the first brand ambassador for the Border Security Force (BSF).
- In 2016, a video of his performance of the song “Jo Wada Kiya Hai Nibhana Padhega” went viral on the Internet.
- In 2018, the Government of India awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award to Virat Kohli.
- He is the co-owner of the “Emirates Royal” International Super Tennis League team.
- He has five tattoos on his body. The first on his left shoulder is the “Eye of God”, which symbolizes the power of observation and understanding. The second on the left shoulder is the “Japanese Samurai”, which symbolizes loyalty, self-discipline and respect, and moral behavior towards life. The third on his left arm is the “monastery”, a symbol of peace and power. The fourth on his left arm is “Lord Shiva meditating on Mount Kailash” and the last on his right bicep is “Scorpion”, which is his zodiac sign.
- He owns a restaurant called “Nueva” in Delhi.
- He loves cars and owns Audi Q7, Audi S6, Audi R8 V10, Audi R8 LMX, Audi A8L W12 Quattro, Toyota Fortuner.
- His net worth is around Rs 400 crore. His Test costs are Rs 1.5 lakh, ODI- Rs 6 lakh, T20- Rs 3 lakh and IPL- Rs 170 lakh. His employment fee is Rs 7 crore.
- His home address is DLF City Phase-1, Block-C, Gurugram.
- He likes watching Roger Federer games and boss ball videos. Apart from cricket, he also enjoys football and tennis.
- His favourite cricketers are Sachin Tendulkar, Chris Gayle, Shane Watson, David Warner, Joe Root, Herschelle Gibbs and Shane Warne.
- His favorite celebrities are Aamir Khan, Penelope Cruz, Aishwarya Rai, Karina Kapoor, Katrina Cave, Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr.
- His favorite commentator is Harsha Bhogale.
- On his first Australian tour in 2011, Kohli showed his middle finger to the Sydney crowd when he was verbally abused by the Sydney crowd as he deployed the border during the second Test.
- In 2013, in a match between the Royal Challengers…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Virat Kohli Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography, etc – WikiBio
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Virat #Kohli #Wiki #Height #Age #Girlfriend #Wife #Children #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!