Veda Krishnamurthy Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Veda Krishnamurthy is an Indian cricketer. She also played for the Karnataka women’s team and the railway team. She is the youngest cricketer to score 1,000 points in a women’s one-day international cricket match.
Veda Krishnamurthy was born on October 16, 1992 (Age: 26, 2018) in Kadur, Karnataka, India. She started playing street cricket when she was only 3 years old. Since childhood, she wanted to be a cricketer and one day play for the country. For her primary education, she attended Cambridge School in Bangalore, Karnataka. She was also enrolled in a karate class by his parents, but she didn’t like karate. However, at the age of 12, she earned a black belt in karate. She started her cricket training at the Karnataka Cricket Academy in 2005 at the age of 13. At the coach’s request, her father moved her to Bangalore. Her coach, Irfan Sait, noticed her talent and made her a very good cricketer. Veda also considers Irfan Sait to be her first coach. When she was growing up, she used to watch Mithali Raj play and wanted to play with her one day. Veda has played with Mithali Raj in WODI and WT20 cricket and they are good friends. For her higher education, she attended Mount Carmel College in Bangalore, Karnataka and received a degree in art.
- high: 165 cm or 5’5″
- Body Statistics: 34-28-34
She was born in SG Krishnamurthy, a cable operator.
Her mother’s name is not known.
She has one brother and two sisters. One of her older sisters’ name is Vatsala Shivakumar. All her siblings are her elders.
She is unmarried and information about her affairs is unknown.
She hits the ball with her right hand and plays with her right arm and leg. Before competing in international cricket, Krishnamurti played for Karnataka Women and Railways. At the age of 18, she made her Women’s One Day International (WODI) debut in June 2011 against England Women in a derby. In her first game, she scored half a century (51 points). She made her T20 debut on the Quadrangular Series Tour in Billericay, England. Krishnamurthy was part of the Indian women’s team at the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup, when they lost to England by nine points. In that match, Krishnamurti ran for 35 points. She is the third Indian women’s cricketer to compete in the Women’s Big Boxing League (WBBL). She signed with the Hobart Hurricanes for the third season of the WBBL. She is the youngest Indian woman to score 1,000 times in WODI.
She is a B-level cricketer on the BCCI list. She received rupees. 3 million per year.
- According to her, both her parents played a vital role in her future cricket.
- Before becoming a female hitter, she was an excellent fielder.
- Her favorite shot is straight.
- Under her captaincy, the Karnataka U-19s have won consecutive Southern Interstate Cups.
- In an interview, Krishnamurthy revealed that she is good friends with teammates Jhulan Goswami and Mithali Raj.
- At the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup, she batted 37th against New Zealand with just 45 overs, 70 overs, seven fours and two sixes. Thanks to this performance of hers, India made it to the final.
- Her hobbies are listening to music and watching movies.
- Krishnamurthy received the Vijaya Karnataka Athlete of the Year award in 2017.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Veda Krishnamurthy Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Veda #Krishnamurthy #Wiki #Height #Age #Boyfriend #Husband #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!