Vardhan Puri Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Vardhan Puri is an Indian actor. He is the grandson of veteran Bollywood actor Amrish Puri. In 2019, he made his debut in the Hindi film “Paagal” with Shivaleeka Oberoi. He is also actively involved in theatre work.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Vardhan Puri was born on May 2, 1990 (age 29; same as 2019) in Mumbai. He is the grandson of veteran actor Amrish Puri. Vardhan completed his studies at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. He holds a degree in business management from Narsee Monjee College of Business and Economics in Mumbai. In 2019, he collaborated with Shiwalika Oberoi in the Hindi film Pagar. The film is a musical romantic thriller, produced by Jayantilal Gada.
Before his debut, Vardhan was a theatre artist. He has appeared in more than ninety plays. He began his theatre and acting training at the age of 5 under the tutelage of national award-winning actor, filmmaker and author Satyadev Dubey. Satyadev Dubey is also a mentor to Amrish Puri. He has also trained with Athar Nawaz, Neeraj Kabi, Vidur Chaturvedi, Mujeeb Khan and Faezeh Jalali.
Puri got his first theatrical role when he was a teenager. Before his debut, he often worked backstage, doing small tasks, serving tea to the cast and crew, and cleaning the stage.
Puri also served as an assistant director. He assisted director Habib Faisal on the films “Daawat-e-Ishq” and “Ishaqzaade” and assisted Maneesh Sharma on the film “Shudh Desi Romance”.
- Height (approximately): 5′ 10″
- Body Size (Approx.): Bust: 40″, Waist 30″, Biceps 14″
Family, Religion and Girlfriends
Vardhan Puri was born into a Hindu family of Rajeev Amrish Puri and Meena Puri.
He has a younger sister, Sachi Puri, who is a dermatologist.
Veteran actor Amrish Puri is his grandfather.
- director: Shyam Benegal, Govind Nihalani
- Movie: The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption
- He considers Charlie Chaplin to be his greatest influence.
- Vardhan Puri’s hobbies include writing and watching movies.
- Vardhan Puri believed that his grandfather Amrish Puri was God by his side. He was close to his grandparents and often slept between them as a child.
- He dedicated his film “Pagle” to his late grandfather.
- “Verasat”, “Gatak”, “Mr. India” and “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” are his favorite grandfather films.
- On Amrish Puri’s 87th birthday, Vardhan shared an emotional note on his social media accounts.
- Vardhan and his grandfather used to watch Dilip Kumar, Al Pacino and Robert De Niro until 3am.
- When he was a child, he often wore his grandfather’s wig and size 12 shoes; and said dialogue lines from his grandfather’s films.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vardhan Puri Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Vardhan #Puri #Wiki #Age #Girlfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!