Vanitha Vijayakumar Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Vanitha Vijayakumar is an Indian actress who has worked in the Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam film industry.
Vanitha Vijayakumar was born on October 5, 1982 (Age 37; as in 2019) in Chennai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
high: 5′6″ (approximately)
weight: 60 kg (approximately)
eye color: Black
hair color: Black
family, caste and husband
Her father, Vijayakumar, was a famous Tamil actor and politician. Her mother, Manjula Vijayakumar, is also a South Indian actress.
She has two younger sisters, Preetha and Sridevi, both actresses. She has two step-sisters, Anitha (doctor) and Kavitha (actress), and a step-brother named Arun Vijay (actor) from her father’s first marriage to Muthukannu.
She married Tamil actor Aakash in 2000 and divorced in 2005. She married American businessman Rajan Anand for the second time, but they divorced in 2010.
She is also rumored to be in a relationship with choreographer Robert.
She has a son named Vijay Sri Hari (from her first marriage to Aakash) and two daughters named Jaynitha (from her second marriage to Rajan Anand) and Jovica (from her first marriage to Aakash).
On June 27, 2020, she married filmmaker Peter Paul at her residence in Chennai. It was a Christian wedding attended by her ex-wife’s two daughters. Jovika and Jaynitha attended as bridesmaids. This is her third marriage.
In 1995, she made her debut as an actress with the Tamil film “Chandralekha”.
Her Malayalam film debut was the film “The Hitler Brothers (1997).”
In 1999, she made her Telugu film debut with the film “Devi”.
She debuted as a producer in 2015 with the film MGR Sivaji Rajini Kamal. This is also her last movie.
- In 2018, she and her father, Vijayakumar, were involved in a legal battle over the family property. According to Vanitha, she has been living in her mother’s house since her death and her father asked her to move out. Her father even stopped her from shooting and forced her to leave the house. Vijaykumar filed a lawsuit against her at the Maduravoyal local police station for not vacating the house he claimed was his own. Vanitha later claimed she and her crew were beaten by police, who chased them out of her house.
- In 2017, it was reported that her daughter Jaynitha had been kidnapped by her. When Vanitha and her second husband, Rajan Anand, divorced, their daughter Jaynitha decided to live with her father from Monday to Friday and with her on weekends. However, in the first week of April 2017, Vanitha was with her daughter and did not return for a whole week. After that, she was charged, but even though the court gave her a deadline, she still did not return the child. After some wrangling, the court handed over full custody of Jenissa to her father.
- In 2010, Vanitha filed a lawsuit against her father, mother and brother, alleging she assaulted her while trying to bring the child home. Her children reportedly went to her parents’ house to celebrate Diwali. Her father was drunk and would not let her children home, and when she tried to do so, her brother attacked her and her husband.
- She is usually called Vinni or Nitha.
- Vanitha claims his father married his mother Manjula for money because she came from a wealthy family.
- She even claimed her father exploited her mother through alcoholism and seized all of her mother’s assets in the name of son Arun Vijay.
- In an interview, Vanitha said that she and Robert are getting married soon, but not because he is still married to his wife Krishna Priya. However, Robert said he did not know why Vanessa said that, but he was happy to marry his wife Krishna Priya.
- In 2019, she participated in the reality show “Bigg Boss: Season 3” on Star Vijay hosted by Kamal Hassan.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vanitha Vijayakumar Wiki, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Vanitha #Vijayakumar #Wiki #Age #Husband #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!