Vallabhbhai Patel Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Vallabhbhai Patel is one such name that reminds us of the unification of India. All credit for unifying India goes to Vallabhbhai Patel. Patel was not only a freedom fighter, but also a well-known barrister and politician. After returning from the UK, he started his career as a lawyer in Ahmedabad. Inspired by Mahatma Gandhi’s ideas, he joined the Indian independence movement. From the late 1910s until India’s independence, Patel was jailed several times and participated in many movements. After independence, Patel became a key figure in the unification of India and earned a famous nickname for the work, Indian Iron Man.
Vallabhbhai Patelfamous Sardar Patel born in October 31, 1875 in a Patidar family Nadiad, Presidential Palace, Mumbai, British India (now in Gujarat). He received primary education in Nadiad, Petlad and Borsad. From an early age, he wanted to be a successful lawyer. At 22, he passed his pre-med. He used to borrow books from friends to teach himself. Later, he and his wife settled in Godara, Jaweba Patel.
In the late 1900s, Patel contracted bubonic plague while caring for a friend who had the same disease. At the time, he immediately sent his family to safety; because the disease was highly contagious, sometimes after he had recovered from it. Patel founded”edward memorial high school” in Borsad and was the first president of the school.
Patel practiced law in Godra, Bolsad and Anand in Gujarat. While Patel wanted to go to the UK to become a barrister, he did not have the funds to study abroad at the time.However, later, at the age of 36, he studied at Middle Temple Inn in England. He excelled academically, completing 36 months of the course in 30 months, topping his class without a college background. While studying in the UK, Patel was deeply influenced by the British way of life and adopted it interestingly. After returning from England, he became obsessed with British style; because he used to wear suits and only spoke English.
Patel became a prolific lawyer in Ahmedabad, earning him a good reputation, wealth and fame.He was a great player back then bridge (Card game). Patel sent his children to an English-language secondary school in Mumbai. Patel’s wife in 1909 javiba Hospitalized for cancer surgery. Despite the successful operation, she died in hospital. Patel was told of his wife’s death when he cross-examined witnesses in court. Patel read the news of his wife’s death, put it in his pocket, and continued his work.
Patel was born in Javebay Patel and Laba. He has four brothers: Somabai Patel, Nashbay Patel, Visabai Patel (legislator), Kahibah Patel and a sister, big book. He is the fourth child of his parents after Somabhai, Narshibhai and Vithalbhai.
In 1891, at the age of 16, he married Jaweba Patel. The couple has two children, a daughter, maniben (born 1904)
and son, Dayabai Patel (born 1906). Gautam Patel and Bipin Patel are the grandsons of Sardar Patel.
Patel is a skilled barrister. Although he was initially not interested in politics, at the urging of friends, he ran and won the municipal elections in Ahmedabad in 1917.he was chosen as health commissioner Ahmedabad, the same year he was appointed Secretary Gujarat (political establishment that helped Gandhiji in election campaign). In 1920, he was elected Gujarat Congress Committee Chairman and served until 1945.From 1924 to 1928, he was Director of the Municipal Party Committee in Ahmedabad. at that time ‘Salt Satyagraha Movement,’ Patel was the first to be arrested. He was arrested on March 7, 1930, but later released in June. Initially, he did not support Mahatma Gandhi. Once Mahatma Gandhi came to the Gujarat club to give a speech. Meanwhile, Patel was playing bridge at the club. Patel did not listen to Mahatma Gandhi.when another activist and his friend GV Mawaranka When he started to listen to Mahatma Gandhi’s speech, Sardar Patel stopped him saying, “Gandhi will ask you if you know how to get pebbles out of wheat, which should bring independence.”
When Mahatma Gandhi started Indigo Revolt He was heavily influenced by Mahatma Gandhi in order to support the peasants, and his subsequent meeting with Gandhi in October 1917 led Patel to lean towards Mahatma Gandhi’s ideology.During this period hedassatiagraha, Patel is closer to Mahatma Gandhi.Gandhi Jizen said: “The movement would not have been so successful without the help of Vallabhhai.” After Jarianwala Bagh massacre Patel supports Gandhi in 1919 non-cooperative movement Ditched all his English clothes and started wearing Cardi’s clothes. To this end, he started a bonfire in Ahmedabad and burned British clothes, flags and merchandise.
In 1932, when round table Failed in London, he was arrested with Mahatma Gandhi and sent to Yelavda Central Prison They stayed in Maharashtra for over two years until July 1934. August 9, 1942, at Quit India MovementPatel was arrested and detained in Ahmed Nagar Fort along with other MPs.
After India’s independence, he was elected as first deputy prime minister Head of India, responsible for households, states and information and broadcasting. While he is the people’s first choice for India’s first prime minister, he cannot be with Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru became the first Prime Minister of India. On many issues he was against Jawaharlal Nehru.
He united 562 vassal states to form a huge independent state – India.he is the supreme commander of the indian army 1947-48 Indo-Pakistani War and political integration in india.
- When Patel was chairman of the Ahmedabad Municipal Community, he was registered with several corruption charges. April 28, 1922, a casemisrepresentation of fundsHe was registered in the Ahmedabad District Court for Rs 1.68 lakh.
- Patel has been criticized for being biased against Muslims.He was severely reprimanded Maulana Abu Kalam Azad Quickly accept the partition of India.
- Supporters of Subhas Chandra Bose also criticized Patel for cracking down on those who did not support Mahatma Gandhi.
In the summer of 1950, Patel’s health declined. His daughter took too much care of him. His health deteriorated from 2 November; when he began to lose consciousness and was confined to bed. On December 12, 1950, on the advice of Dr. Roy, he flew to Bombay (now Bombay). He died on 15 December 1950 after suffering a severe heart attack at Birla House in Mumbai.
He was cremated in Sonapur, Mumbai, when nearly a million people attended, including then Prime Minister Nehru, Rajagopalachary and President Rajendra Prasad.
In 1991, the Indian government posthumously awarded him the highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.
- Since childhood, he has been a stoic person. He never complained about the pain and sorrow of life. At one point, he didn’t hesitate to puncture his own painful boil.
- After his wife died, Patel was forced to remarry by his family, but he refused. He raised his children with the help of other family members and sent them to an English-language secondary school in Mumbai.
- he’s a playing expert bridge,Card game.
- he was drink and smokes Too.
- When he was an advocate in Ahmedabad, he helped his brother enter politics.
- Patel expressed his hatred of RSS after his volunteer Nathuram Godse assassinated him. Still, RSS loves Patel’s work.
- Many public institutions are named after him. His clothes and other belongings are kept at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Memorial in Ahmedabad.
- October 31st is not his real date of birth. When he attended prep, he mentioned October 31st as his date of birth. The date was introduced by the 14th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi as”Rashtriya Ekta Diwas” (National Unity Day 2014).
- He received various titles such as Sardar, Sardar Patel, Founding Father of India, Iron Man of India, Bismarck of India, Unifier of India.
- In 1993, a biopic about his life was titled, Sardar. The film is directed by Ketan Mehta and written by renowned playwright Vijay Tendulkar.
- Sardar Patel Statue of Unity It is a 182 meter tall statue (the tallest statue in the world) erected at the Garudeshvar Sarova Dam in Narmada district of Gujarat.Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi The statue was unveiled on October 31, 2018.The statue was designed by a famous sculptor Ram v Sutar.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vallabhbhai Patel Wiki, Age, Death, Wife, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, help us and share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Vallabhbhai #Patel #Wiki #Age #Death #Wife #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!