Tameka Cottle Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Children, Height in 2022
Facts of Tameka Cottle
|full name:||Tameca Cottle|
|date of birth:||July 14, 1975|
|age:||46 years old|
4 feet 11 inches (1.50m)
|divorce||Texas Instruments (2016)|
|net worth||$8 million|
|place of birth||Georgia College Park|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|educate||Tri-Cities Performing Arts High School|
|brothers and sisters||Michelle, Red Pope|
|children||King Harris, Major Philante Harris, Heiress Diana Harris, Leah Armour Harris, Zonnique Jailee Pullins|
|Tameka Cottle Instagram|
|View More / View Less Tameka Cottle Facts|
Tameka Cottle is an American singer, songwriter and television personality.She is known as the ex-wife of famous singer TI
Early life of Tameka Cottle
Tameka Cottle set foot on the land July 14, 1975 exist University Park, Georgia, United States of America. Her sun sign is Cancer.Her parents’ names are Diane Cottle and Charles “Quick” Pope. She grew up where she was born.
childhood and education
She was raised by her parents. Charles passed away in 2013.She has a sister named Michelle Pope and a brother red pope.
Tameka holds U.S. citizenship and is African-American. She has been surrounded by music since her childhood because her father was a former member of a popular R&B group,‘Tams’.
she participated Tri-Cities Performing Arts High School she was discovered by the producer Jermaine Dupri while singing Martin Luther King. Birthday Celebration Atlanta.
Tameka Cottle has a lovely height 4 feet 11 inches. Her hair is black. Also, her eyes look hazel.
Caption: Tameka Cottle, singer Source: Instagram
What is Tameka Cottle Net Worth and Salary
Currently, she has accumulated $8 million by 2022. But there is no information on her salary. Looking at her performance in her own field, it seems that she is earning a lot of money.Likewise, in 2016, her net worth was $3 million.
Her current wealth is enough to allow her to maintain a luxurious lifestyle. In addition to this, she also earns additional income through various TV shows, branding, advertising, etc.
Caption: Tameka Cottle, singer Source: Instagram
As she is still continuing her career, she is sure to gain more wealth in the upcoming future.
Is Tameka Cottle Married?
Tameka Cottle is currently a divorced person due to her marriage to a famous singer, Texas Instruments However, after six years of her marriage, she divorced T.I. December 2016.
In addition, she has four children (King Harris, Major Philante Harris, Heiress Diana Harris, and Leah Armour Harris)pass through Texas Instruments Previously, she and Zonnie “Zeboe” Pullins She gave birth to her eldest daughter through him Zonnique Jailee Pullins.
Caption: Tameka Cottle and her ex-husband IT Source: Instagram
Following her divorce from TI, there is no word on Tameka Cottle’s romance in which she is actively involved.Regarding rumors, in Tameka’s marriage Texas Instrumentsthe couple stopped in a car Los Angeles.
Police report that their car smelled of marijuana, fined $10,000. This was a rumour before, which was later confirmed by the police. Currently, there are no rumors about her personal life or career.
Tameka is a tattoo lover.She has at least 14 known tattoos in total: heart, name on chest, text on forearm, “tip” and heart on wrist, handcuffs, hand, text on upper arm, cross on back of hand, Roman numerals in her upper shoulder
Caption: Tattoo by Tameka Cottle Source: Instagram
Likewise, a symbol on her spine, a ladybug, a sheet of music behind her ears, a crown, writing on the side of her hands, a heart, wings on her butt, a rose, her belly on a star.
In addition, she has a crown tattoo, heart shape, rose, writing on her lower back, rose, writing on her shoulder blade, and sun, the zodiac sign on her lower back.
- Tameka Cottle started her career as a member of Xscape and contributed to the release of the album “Hummin” appears in “Cha”, “Off the Hook” and “Trace of My Lipstick”.
- In addition, she also received Soul Train Music Awards Best New R&B Artist and Best R&B Album and A-Town Music Awards Best Duo/Group.
- She continued to contribute to the group and was honored Grammy Award for Best R&B Song Writing for TLC’s hit single “No Scrubs”.
- She has also collaborated with some well-known singers such as TI, 8Ball & MJG, Lil’ Kimand Bow Wow.
- After marrying TI, she appeared in a music video “Hello” with her family and Omg, girl.
- However, Tameka July 22, 2014her first solo single under her new label Pretty Hustle “What the fuck are you doing?”. “WTFYGD” hit No. 5 on the chart just hours after its release. iTunes R&B/Soul Score.
- Likewise, it became the genre’s No. 1 song less than 24 hours after its release.
- Likewise, she and the band members Candy BruceAlso wrote the song Shape of You by Ed Sheeran.
- However, in 2018, she temporarily left her XSCAP3 EP Promotion for spending quality time with her one-year-old daughter heiress.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Tameka Cottle Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Husband, Children, Height in 2022
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Tameka #Cottle #Bio #Age #Net #Worth #Salary #Husband #Children #Height ☑️!
Leave a Reply