Steven Gerrard Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
Steven Gerrard is a former English footballer who played for Liverpool FC and the England national team as a midfielder. After retiring from professional football, he started working as an academy coach at Liverpool. He spent most of his 18-year career with Liverpool and captained the club for over a decade. By the time he left Liverpool to join LA Galaxy, he had become the third player to make 500 or more appearances for a club.
While captaining the England national team, he also has a wealth of player experience. He has made 114 appearances for England after Peter Hilton, Wayne Rooney and David Beckham. During his senior club career, he scored 125 goals, while in his national team he scored 21 goals. He is considered one of the best midfielders of all time. Outside of football, he has also ghostwritten two autobiographies, “Gerrard: My Autobiography” and “My Story”. In addition to starring in the sports drama “Will”, he has also appeared in other films.
- Bernd Leno Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Injuries, Profession, Net Worth & Wiki
- Ricardo Izecson Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
Steven Gerrard Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Steven George Gerrard|
|Nick name||• Steve
• Steve G
• Captain Fantastic
|age||42 years (as in 2022)|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|place of birth||Whiston, Merseyside, England|
|date of birth||May 30, 1980|
|Country of Citizenship||English|
|hometown||Whiston, Merseyside, England|
|Hobby||watch movies, play video games|
|mother’s name||Julian Angelard|
|father’s name||Paul Gerrard|
|brother||• Paul Gerrard
• Jon – Paul Gilhooley (cousin)
girlfriend / affair
|affairs/girlfriend||• Jennifer Ellison (2001-2002)
• Alex Curran (2002-present)
Marital status, wife and children
|wedding date||June 16, 2007|
|children||daughters- • Lilly Ella (born 23 February 2004)
• Lexie (born May 9, 2006)
• Lourdes (born 1 November 2011)
son- Rio Gerald
|School||• St Michael’s Primary School, Haydn
• Cardinal Hainan Catholic High School in Liverpool, UK
|College University||Not available|
|Profession||professional football player
(He is currently Rangers coach)
|Brand recognition||• Jaguar
• Vauxhall Motors
• Xbox One
|professional manager||Steve signed with Wasserman Media Group (sports governing body).|
|Debut Club||1998 for Liverpool Football Club|
|Debut International||2000 Representing England national team|
|current team||Rangers (coach)|
|Achievements (Main)||• During his career, Steven Gerrard helped his Liverpool team win two FA Cups, three League Cups, a Champions League, a UEFA Cup and a UEFA Super Cup.
• In 2005, Steven Gerrard was awarded the “Bronze Ball” or “Bronze” and was named “UEFA Club Footballer of the Year”. In 2007, he became a member of the Order of the British Empire, an honour bestowed upon him by Queen Elizabeth II. He was one of 18 players named to the “UEFA Team of the Year” in 2015.
|Advantage||• Excellent leadership
• Send thought passes (tough balls to teammates)
• Excellent set-piece catcher
• pass through
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 183 cm
in meters – 1.83 m
feet inches – 6’0″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 84 kilograms
in pounds – 185 pounds
|chest circumference||40 inches|
|bicep size||14 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|hair color||Blonde (natural)|
|Salient features||• Playing style
• Excellent athletic physique
|clothing size||Not available|
|shoe size||10.5 (US) or 9.5 (UK) or 44 (EU)|
|Favorite Playing Position||midfield|
|favorite car||Porsche 911 Turbo|
|Favorite NBA Player||LeBron James|
|favorite football club||Liverpool Football Club|
|favorite movie||The Hangover (2009)|
|Favorite pre-game meal||Baked Salmon and Brown Pasta|
|favorite song||king leon uses someone|
|favorite place||Portugal, Dubai|
The journey of life
Steven George Gerrard was born on 30 May 1980 in Whiston, Merseyside. He has an older brother, Paul. Tony Gerrard is also a professional footballer and plays as a defender for Oldham Athletic.
He was noticed by Liverpool scouts while playing for his hometown team Whiston Youth, and he subsequently joined the Liverpool Academy. The 14-year-old has tried out with a number of clubs, including Manchester United, but has never been selected for the England boys.
On June 16, 2007, Steven Gerrard’s childhood sweetheart, Alex Curran, married him in a Catholic ceremony in Wymondham. Their four children are three daughters – Lilly-Ella, Lexie and Lourdes – and a son Lio.
Steven Gerrard’s cousin, 10-year-old Jon-Paul Gilhooley, was the youngest victim of the 1989 Hillsborough disaster. He credits the finish line to him in his autobiography, “I played for Jon Paul.”
Steven Gerrard net worth
Steven Gerrard has a net worth of $90 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$90 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$78 million|
|annual salary||$13 million|
|Source of income||professional football player|
|car collection||• Porsche 911 Turbo
• Mercedes SLK
• Bentley Continental GTC
• Aston Martin Conquest
• Range Rover Sport
Steven Gerrard’s annual salary is $13 million. In addition, he earns about $4 million a year from endorsements with companies like Adidas, Lucozade and Mars. Combined with his salary and endorsements, Gerrard ranks among the top 20 highest paid footballers in the world.
Steven Gerrard is a world-class player who lives a luxurious and celebrity lifestyle due to his status. Cars he owns include Porsche 911 Turbo, Mercedes SLK, Bentley Continental GTC, Aston Martin Vanquish and Range Rover Sport.
In addition to the elegant and luxurious home, Gerald also owns a mansion in Forby, which he purchased for $4.5 million. The house has seven bedrooms, three living rooms, a home theater, a garden and a swimming pool. Additionally, he owns a house in Merseyside, England, which he rented but later bought for $850,000 and gave to his mother before heading to the US.
Gerald also has a $4 million nursing home with five rooms and a huge $130,000 playground for his children.
The Steven Gerrard Foundation was established in February 2011 by Steven Gerrard. In order to raise money for other charitable projects and help children in need, the organization aims to raise as much money as possible.
- Ryan Giggs Biography, Age, Height, Dad, Family, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
- Jesse Lingard Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Wife, Daughter, Net Worth & Wiki
- On November 5, 1997, at the age of 17, Steven Gerrard signed his first professional contract with Liverpool. The following year, he made his professional debut as a substitute for Vegard Heggem in a Premier League game against Blackburn Rovers.
- In the 1999-2000 season, he scored his first goal against Sheffield Wednesday in a 4-1 win for his side. In addition to suffering from repeated back pain, he also underwent multiple surgeries for a groin injury due to a growth spurt.
- After his recovery, he made 50 starts in the 2000-2001 season, scoring 10 goals and helping the team win the FA Cup, Football League Cup and UEFA Cup. The following season, he won the FA Charity Shield and the European Super Cup, while being named PFA Young Player of the Year.
- Former vice-captain Gerrard was appointed Liverpool captain in October 2003 and signed a new four-year contract with the club. After a difficult 2003-04 season, he considered a move to Chelsea but ultimately turned down a £20m offer and stayed at Liverpool.
- He started the 2004-05 season with an injury, but returned to the field to score the decisive goal, even though his same-side goal in the 2005 League Cup final led to the defeat. In the 2005 Champions League final, he helped the team equalize AC Milan from a 3-goal loss, winning 3-2 on penalties. The UEFA Club Player of the Year award was later awarded to him.
- The next season, he led the team to the 2006 FA Cup final against West Ham, where he scored two goals to win the title. In that year, he became the first Liverpool player to win the PFA Player of the Year award since John Barnes in 1988.
- Six years later, he helped the team win the League Cup final against Cardiff City on 26 February 2012. On 13 March 2012, he scored a hat-trick in his 400th Premier League game against Everton.
- He turned down the chance to join Bayern Munich in the 2011-12 season, saying he would prefer to see Liverpool win more trophies. At the end of the 2014-15 season, he finally decided to leave Liverpool after the club postponed his contract extension and he was not included in the starting line-up for the Champions League against Real Madrid.
- In January 2015, he signed a named player contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer. He made his MLS debut in a July 11 friendly against Club America and was on the shortlist of 22 players for the 2015 All-Star Game later that month.
- In late 2015, he announced that he was considering retiring in 2016. On November 24, 2016, he officially retired from professional football after his contract with the club expired. He played his last game for the LA Galaxy in the MLS Cup final on November 6, 2016.
- Steven Gerrard’s international career began on May 31, 2000, when he faced Ukraine. The following year, he was named to the Euro 2000 team; however, he only played one game against Germany, which was also a substitute.
- In September 2001, he scored his first national team goal in the 2002 World Cup qualifier against Germany. England won 5-1 but he did not play the following game due to a groin injury.
- He was part of the starting eleven for Euro 2004, but his side lost to Portugal in the quarter-finals. He became England’s top scorer with two goals in 2006, after England lost again to Portugal in his first World Cup quarter-final.
- The England captain was interim captain during Euro 2008 qualifiers but was replaced by John Terry after the team failed to progress. In 2012, he was re-appointed as England captain and led them to the European quarter-finals. In addition, he is the only English player to be selected for the UEFA Championship team.
- In 2014, he guided England to the World Cup, where they were eliminated from the group stage for the first time since 1958. After being relieved of the captaincy in the final group game, he announced…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Steven Gerrard Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
, help us and share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Steven #Gerrard #Biography #Age #Height #Weight #Wife #Net #Worth #Wiki ☑️!