Sonali Bendre Wiki, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Caste, Biography and More – WikiBio
Sonali Bender Is an Indian actress, Modeland author She is mainly known for her roles in Hindi movies. She is a popular actress of her age. She is loved and supported by a wide audience at her age. Check Sonali Bendre Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Caste, Family, Biography and more.
Sonali Bendre is a veteran beauty actress in the Indian film industry, born in January 1, 1975 (44; as in 2019) in Dream City, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She attended different schools in different cities in India.she completed her high school and secondary education Kendriya Vidyalaya Malleswaram, bangalore, Holy Cross Abbey High School, Lord, Maharashtraand Wareham Girls’ School, Dehradun. Later, she graduated Ramnaranria College, MumbaiShe never aspired to be a model during her childhood, but her college fashion show turned her path into modeling; because she won that show.After entering the film industry, she has earned a number of accolades for her performances throughout her career, including Lux New Face of the Year at the film festival, Most promising newcomer and best actress in marathi Star Screen Awards, best referee Zee Rishte Award, and Pride of Maharashtra 2018 Women’s Achievement Award.
Sonali Bendre is a beautiful Indian actress, tall 5′ 6″ inches. She is a slender and very fit actress who is always concerned about her health.she weighs 55 kg. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is black.She has the perfect hourglass figure 32-28-32. Her outfits look very stylish and modern.
family, caste, husband
she is middle class Hindu Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (CKP) family from Mumbai, Maharashtra . Her father was a government employee working in the Central Ministry of Public Works in India.Her father’s name is Kit Bender mother’s name is Rupus Bender. she has a elder sister named and a younger sister named Gandari Palanjape.
she married her boyfriend Goldie Bell (Film Producer) About November 12, 2002 After dating him for a long time.They all blessed a son named Ranville Bell People born in 2005.
According to media reports, she also dated rajasakre who is a politician.
Sonali Bendre started her acting career as a leading actress in Bollywood movies Yager exist 1994 when she just 19 years old. Before her Bollywood debut, she took part in a fashion show in college as a model and won the show. Since then, she has started receiving offers from the modeling and film worlds. She rose to fame with films like Diljale, Sarfarosh, Zakham, Hum Sath Sath Hai and many more. She is not limited to Bollywood movies.She has made films in multiple languages such as Tamil, Kannada, Teluguand Marathi. She has also acted as a host, judge or performer on many TV shows including Kya Masti Kya Dhoom, Mr and Mrs Television, indian idol, India’s Got Talent, Hindustan Hunarbazand best drama in india. In 2004, she took a 10-year sabbatical from her acting career. She made her “return to the film industry” in 2013 with the film Once upon a time in Dobala, Mumbai‘ She had a cameo role in it. This is her last film as an actress.
- Her childhood was very busy; because her father was an employee of the Central Public Works Department (CPWD), she traveled across the country and used to be transferred to a new city every 2-3 years.
- During his student days, she had never been fascinated by modeling and acting, but a fashion show in her college changed her life completely; because she had the opportunity to be on the show. Before that, she had never even worn heels, however, she entered and won the competition. Since then, she has started receiving offers from the modeling world.
- She was discovered by filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, who approached Sonali during a modeling assignment.
- Although Sonali’s debut was Aag (1994), she started her acting career in 1994 with Mahesh Bhatt’s Naaraaz, which was released after the film Aag.
- In the late 1990s, despite not having many hits, she became popular for her gorgeous looks.
- Sonali met Goldie while filming her first film “Naaraaz” in 1994. Goldie was working on Mahesh Bhatt’s upcoming film “Angaaray” (1998). For Goldie, it was one-sided love, but as their relationship grew closer, they married in 2002 after five years of dating.
- In 2001, she was arrested by Mumbai police for “hurting people’s religious feelings” with an “offensive” photo taken on the cover of Showtime magazine in 1998.
- According to media reports, she was the highest-paid TV actress in 2014 when she allegedly charged Rs 400,000 a day to participate in Life OK’s show ‘Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh’.
- She has always been an avid reader and writer.
- In 2015, she published her first book, “Modern Gurukkul: My Parenting Experiment,” through which she shares her experiences and challenges as a first-time mother.
- In 2017, she started a digital club called “Sonali’s Book Club” to encourage reading habits.
- Her hobbies are cooking, reading, writing, traveling and collecting art.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- She is allergic to perfume.
- She loves touring Europe, which is also her favorite destination.
- Her close friend Sussanne Khan, designer duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla designed the interiors of her Juhu apartment.
- On April 5, 2018, Sonali was acquitted by a Jodhpur court along with “Hum Saath Saath Hain” co-stars Saif Ali Khan, Tabu and Nilam in the 1998 Impala killing case, in which Saath Man Khan was convicted and sentenced to five years.
- On July 4, 2018, she revealed on Twitter that she had high-grade metastatic cancer. Her treatment is ongoing at a New York City hospital. She also cut her hair.
- Her favourite foods are Besan Ka Ladoo, Steamed Modak, Caramelized Sesame Smoked Almonds, Roti with Tandoori Mayo, Curry Shrimp, Keema Pav, Sushi, Khichdi and French Cuisine.
- Her favorite authors are Isabel Allende, Devdutt Pattanaik, Anand Neelakantan, Ravi Subramanian, Toni Morrison, Patrick Rothfuss, Isaac Asimov and Elif Shafak.
- She never tires of films like Diljale, Aashiqui 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Paan Singh Tomar, Austin Powers and As Good as It Gets. These are her favorite movies.
- Her favorite celebrities are Madhuri Dixit, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor.
- She owns an Audi A6 and a BMW.
- She earns Rs 4 lakh per day from filming.
- This is Sonali Bendre’s signature.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sonali Bendre Wiki, Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Family, Caste, Biography and More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Sonali #Bendre #Wiki #Age #Husband #Boyfriend #Family #Caste #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply