Smriti Mandhana Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Smriti Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian Women’s National Team.
Smriti Mandhana was born on July 18, 1996 as “Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana” (Age 22; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. Initially, Smriti trained under junior state coach Anant Tambwekar. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Chintaman Rao School of Business in Sanli, Maharashtra.
Height (approximately): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Body Measurements (Approx.): 32-27-33
eye color: Black
hair color: Black
Family, Caste and Boyfriend
Smriti Mandhana belongs to the Marwari community. Her father Shrinivas Mandhana is a former district cricketer. Her mother’s name was Smita Mandhana. She has a brother named Shravan Mandhana (a former district cricketer) who is the branch manager of a private bank in Sangli.
Shirt number: #18
Domestic/State Teams: Brisbane Heat Women
Bowling style: Right arm medium speed
Batting style: left hand bat
When Smriti Mandana was selected for the Maharashtra U-15 team at the district level, she was only 9 years old. When she was 11, she played for the Maharashtra U-19 cricket team in 2007. Smriti Mandhana made her debut against England Women in Walmsley on 13th August 2014. She made her international one-day debut in a match against Bangladeshi women in Ahmedabad on 10 April 2013. On April 5, 2013, she made her T2o debut in England against Bangladesh Women.
- 2018 Women’s Cricketer of the Year Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award
- 2018 ICC Women’s ODI Player of the Year
- Cricketer: Virat Kohli, Matthew Hayden
- actor: Hrithik Roshan, Kartik Aryan
- She belongs to a cricketer family. She decided to pursue a career in cricket after watching her brother play cricket in the Maharashtra U-16 Championship. Talking about this, she said-
One day, I think I should score like this too. My dad never turned me down, so whenever my brother went to the net, he would throw the ball at me softly. “
- In 2013, selectors named her to the international team to capitalize on her heroic batting style and huge numbers in domestic cricket.
- In 2013, she became the first Indian woman to achieve a double-ton weight in a single-day race. In the West End of the U-19 Championship, she knocked down 224 balls on just 150 balls.
- She ran a total of 192 runs over three centuries, and she was the top scorer for the 2016 Women’s Challenger Trophy.
- She became one of the first two Indians to sign up for the Women’s Big Bash League after the Brisbane Heat signed up for the Women’s Big Bash League in 2017. Another is Harmanpreet Kaur.
- She loves cooking and has taken cooking classes in classes V and VI.
- She originally wanted to do hotel management, but still wanted to open her restaurant.
- Besides cooking, she also likes to drive.
- When Smriti was 6 years old, she used to have a lot of discussions about the game and hitting. She used to play gully cricket with the boys.
- Her older brother is a left-handed hitter. Watching her brother play, she also developed this style. Speaking of her brother, she said—
I learned everything just by watching him closely; no one really taught me to shoot. When we used to play together, we would have a similar hitting style. People can only tell the two of us apart because I have a ponytail. “
- Smriti goes to practice with a bat, but never uses it. The bat was autographed by Rahul Dravid for her brother Shravan.
- When she started playing, she wanted to hit the ball like Matthew Hayden. Once her coach told her the timing and told her that brute force was not her forte, she reinvented herself to hit the ball like Kumar Sangakkara.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Smriti Mandhana Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Smriti #Mandhana #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply