Simran Pareenja Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Simran Pareenja is an Indian television and film actress.
Simran Pareenja was born on Saturday 28 September 1996 (25 years old; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She went to Don Bosco High School in Matunga and St. Lawrence High School in Thane. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science and Amrutben Jivanlal College of Business and Economics, Mumbai. She also holds a BA in Mass Media from Malini Kishor Sanghvi School of Business and Economics.
Height (approximately): 5′ 4″
eye color: dark brown
hair color: Black
Family, Caste and Boyfriend
She has an older brother named Abhishek (TSE of Aditya Birla Group UltraTech Cement).
In 2015, he made his debut as a supporting role “Rajni” in the TV drama “Tu Mera Hero (on Star Plus)”.
She starred as “Bhoomi” in “Bhagyalaxmi” on Zee TV from 2015 to 2016.
Then she did shows like “Kaala Teeka (2016-17)” and “Laal Ishq (2018)”. She made her acting debut in the Telugu film “Kirrak Party” in 2018.
- 2015 TV show “Kaala Teeka” won the Zee Rishtey Favorite Bain Award
- 2017 TV show “Kaala Teeka” won the Zee Rishtey Favorite Nanhe-Natkhat Sadasya Award
- food: Pizza, Papad, Pakodas, Biryani, French Fries
- She enjoys eating, sleeping, cooking, reading and listening to music.
- She never had any formal acting training. As a child, she often watched actresses on TV and reframed their expressions.
- At one point, her whole family went to Vaishno Devi; they were playing “Antakshari” and if one couldn’t sing, they had to dance. So, when her team lost, she had to dance. Seeing her dance, a member of her extended family suggested to her parents that they should let her try acting.
- At the suggestion of her family, her parents took her to audition for various shows. After months of struggle, she finally landed the role of “Ragini” in Heroes of Tumela.
- Initially, Simran wanted to be a teacher.
- At one point, in an interview, she revealed that she was an introvert.
- Although she has a Bachelor of Commerce degree, after reaching the tenth level, she has no interest in studying anymore.
- She used to study during filming.
- In 2019, she starred in Isharon Isharon Mein, which aired on Sony TV. This is the love story of two people who were deaf and dumb from birth.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Simran Pareenja Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Simran #Pareenja #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply