Simran Bagga Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Simran Bagga is an Indian actress who works mainly in South Indian films. She has worked in over 150 South Indian films.
Simran Rishi Bagga was born on Sunday, April 4, 1976 (45 years old; as of 2021) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She completed her studies at St Anthony’s High School in Mumbai and the Mumbai Child Welfare Centre.
Height (approximately): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
Body Size (Approx.): 36–24–36
parents and siblings
Simran’s father’s name is Ashok Naval and his mother’s name is Sharda Naval.
She has three siblings. Her brother’s name is Sumeet Naval and her sisters’ names are Radhmonal Naval (actress) and Jyothi Anand.
husband and children
Simran married Deepak Bagga (actor) on December 2, 2003.
She gave birth to two sons Adheep Odo on June 11, 2005 and Aadit Veer on March 16, 2011.
Simran started her acting career in 1995 by playing Tinu in the Hindi film “Sanam Harjai”.
She appeared in other Hindi films “Gunda Gardi” (1997), “Anari No.1” (1999), “Aakheer” (2002) and many more.
In 1996, she made her film debut in Malayalam and played Chitra Narayan in the film “Indraprastham”.
In 2007, she starred in the Malayalam film Heartbeat.
In the Telugu industry, she made her debut in 1997 as Madhumitha in the film “Abbai Gari Pelli”.
She starred in other Telugu films including “Yuvaraju” (2000), “Bava Nachadu” (2001) and many more.
She made her Kannada debut in 1997 when she played Usha in the film “Simhada Mari”.
In 2016, she starred in another Kannada film “Alone”. She also made her Tamil film debut in 1997 as Kavitha in the film “Once More”.
She has also shot other Tamil films including “Natpukkaga” (1998), “Kannupada Poguthaiya” (1999), “Aaha Kalyanam” (2014) and many more. After a few years, she returned to the industry in 2008 with the Tamil film “Okka Magadu”.
In 2020-21, she starred in the Tamil films “Andagam”, “Rocket: Nambi Vilevu”, “Sadar”.
Simran made his TV debut in 1995 with the Hindi show “Superhit Muqabla” hosted by Doordarshan.
In 2008, she appeared on Jaya TV’s Tamil program “Simran Thirai” and Puthuyugam TV’s “Agni Paravai Madhavi” in 2013. In 2010, she also appeared on Gemini TV’s Telugu program “Sundarakanda”.
In 2013, she produced the show “Dance Tamizha Dance” for Zee Tamil Channel.
She appeared in the Hindi music video “Mein Aur Meri Khwaishei” released on YouTube by her production company “Simran And Sons”.
Simran also played Madhi in the 2020 web series “Paava Kadhaigal”.
Awards, Honors, Achievements
- In 1997, Simran won Best New Actress at Dinakaran Film Awards for Tamil Films Nerrukku Ner, Once More and VIP and VIP Best Female Debut at Tamil Films Nerrukku Ner, Ance More and VIP Awards .
- In 1999, she won Best Tamil Actress in the Cinema Express Awards for the Tamil movie Vaali, Best Tamil Actress in the Tamil movies Thulladha Manamum Thullum and Vaali, and Best Tamil Actress in the Tamil Movies Thulladha Manamum Thullum and Vaali Best Actress at the Film Awards Thulladha Manamum Thullum at the Tamil Nadu National Film Awards.
- In 2000, she won the Fan Guild Award for Best Actress for her roles in the Telugu film Kalisundam Raa and the Tamil film Priyamaavale.
- In 2002, she won the Best Tamil Actress Award at the Cinema Express Awards for the Tamil film Kannathil Muthamittal, the Southern Film Fee Awards for the Tamil Film Kannathil Muthamittal for Best Actress, and the Tamil Film Awards for Best Actress Language film Kannathil Muthamittal won the Best Actress Film Award in International Tamil.
- In 2003, she won the Kalaimamani Award for Contribution to the Tamil Film Industry.
- In 2008, she won the Fans Guild Award for Best Supporting Actress for the Tamil film Vaaranam Aayiram, Best Supporting Actress for the Southern Film Festival for the Tamil film Vaaranam Aayiram, and the Vijay Award for Best Actress for the Tamil TV show Vaaranam Aayiram Supporting Actor Award.
- In 2018, she won the Inspirational Female Icon Award at the Behindwoods Gold Medals Awards.
- In 2020, she won the Best Actress Award at the Just for Women Film Awards for her web drama Paava Kadhaigal.
- Simran’s hobbies include traveling, cooking and dancing.
- After Simran made her comeback in the industry, she was often asked about her acting in movies at the age of 40 and after having two children. She said in an interview,
Being a wife or mother or being 40 shouldn’t be the criteria for a heroine to get a role. I am very proud as a wife and mother. As far as I’m concerned, it’s an important part of being a woman, but those roles don’t define my career decisions. Of course, I now have major responsibilities outside of my career. But balancing personal responsibilities and careers is easier when you have a supportive family. “
- In 2004, Simran participated in the Athens Olympic Torch Relay in New Delhi as an Indian competitor.
- In 2015, Simran and her husband Deepak opened a multi-course restaurant called “Godka”.
- Simran has been featured in many advertisements for brands such as Fanta, Jeeva soap, Kurkure, Sugar Free Gold and more.
- In 2015, Simran started his own production company called “Simran And Sons”. In an interview, she was asked about the company’s name, and she said,
Both the name and the idea were the brainchild of my husband Deepak Baga. He wanted my name to be prominent and my son wanted to be represented in the brand. As a production company, we wanted to start with two projects. With 19 years of experience in the film industry, I felt it was time to apply what I had learned. I think I should start with production. Looking ahead, I also want to find direction. “
- In an interview she talked about working mostly in Tamil films, she said,
Tamil is my favorite profession and I feel most comfortable here. When I’m shooting in other states, I prefer to stay in hotels. But when I was thinking about this home, I decided to buy one in Chennai. In this sense, I am closest to Tamil language and culture. I am a 100% Tamil girl. So I didn’t even think about other industries for my production company. “
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Simran Bagga Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Simran #Bagga #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Husband #Children #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply