Sidhu Moosewala Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, model who is in the limelight after singing this song ‘ very high. ‘
Sidhu Moosewala was born on June 11, 1993 (Age 28; as of 2021) In the village of Musa in Mansa, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
He completed his studies from Mansa and then went to Guru Nanak Dev College of Engineering in Ludhiana to pursue a Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After graduation, he moved to Canada to continue his studies. Sidhu has loved to sing since childhood. He sang folk songs in fifth grade and participated in various singing competitions in college, but it wasn’t until he moved to Canada that he decided to pursue a career in singing.
Height (approximately): 6′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 85 kg
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
family, caste and girlfriend
Sidhu Moosewala belongs to Sikh Jhat family. His father’s name is Bhola Singh Sidhu. His mother, Charan Kaur Sidhu, was Sarpanch of Moosa village in Mansa. He has a younger brother, Gurpreet Sidhu.
Moosewala started his lyric career in 2016 when he wrote the lyrics to the song “License” by Punjabi singer Ninja. The song was an instant hit. He then collaborated with singers Deep Jhandu, Elly Mangat and Karan Aujla. In 2017, Sidhu made his debut with the Punjabi song “G Wagon”. That same year, he dubbed the song “So High”. Both songs were hugely popular and earned him widespread popularity. He subsequently released many popular Punjabi songs such as “Range Rover”, “Duniya”, “Dark Love”, “Tochan” and “Its All About You”.
On December 3, 2021, Moosewala joined the Indian National Congress (INC) in the presence of Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi and PPCC Chairman Navjot Singh Sidhu.
- Sidhu Moosewala was a good friend of Karan Aujla, but an argument broke out between the two, and Karan allegedly leaked various Moosewala songs before their release. In 2018, Aujla released the song “Up & Down” with Deep Jandu, and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar, in which he slandered Sidhu. The singer’s performance didn’t go well, and in return he released a song “Warning Shots” aimed at Karan Aujla. After that, a cold war started between the two.
- Professor Dhanevar filed a complaint against his mother with the Director of Mohali SAS Nagar Rural Development and Panchayats Department, in which the Professor referred to the provocative and illegal songs sung by Sidhu Moosewala. Later, Charan Kaur wrote an apology letter to Pandit Rao Dhanevar, saying her son would not sing songs with inflammatory lyrics in the future.
Sidhu Moosewala owns a Range Rover.
- food: Butter Chicken, Rajma
- colour: Black Red Blue
- brand: Louis Vuitton, Armani
- His hobbies include playing a musical instrument, driving and shopping.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- His name Sidhu Moosewala was inspired by the name of his village “Moosa” in Mansa, Punjab.
- In 2015, when Sidhu Moosewala approached a prominent lyricist in the Punjabi industry for a song, the lyricist kept dragging his feet and later denied giving him a song. The incident hurt him so deeply that he decided to write the lyrics himself. Initially, his writing skills were poor, but slowly he became good at it.
- He considers “Channi Banka” his godfather. It was Banka who introduced Sidhu to the Punjabi music industry and helped him gain a reputation in Canada.
- About 8 of his songs were leaked before the official recording was released.
- In 2018, Sidhu released a song “Just Listen” aimed at his haters.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sidhu Moosewala Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, help us and share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Sidhu #Moosewala #Wiki #Age #Girlfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply