Shivya Pathania Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Shivya Pathania is an Indian model and TV actress. She has appeared in several shows such as “Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka”, “RadhaKrishn”, “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush”.
Shivya Pathania was born on Friday 26 July 1991 (Age 28; as in 2019) Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
She graduated in Engineering from Chitkara University, Chandigarh.
Height (approximately): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Body Measurements (Approx.): 34-24-34
eye color: dark brown
hair color: Black
family, caste and husband
Shivya Pathania belongs to the Rajput family. Her father’s name is Subhash Patania. Her mother’s name was Pushpapatania.
She has an older sister named Divya Pathania who is an advocate and a younger brother.
She is related to actor Kinshuk Vaidya.
Shivya Pathania started her modeling career. She was crowned Miss Shimla in 2013. She also won Miss Oye and Miss Beautiful Smile at the Shimla International Summer Festival.
She made her debut as “Arzoo Sahir Thakur” on the Sony TV show “Humsafars (2014-15)”.
She then played the role of “Sanchi Viren Mitral” in Sony TV’s “Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka (2016-2017)”. She has appeared in many shows such as “Yeh Hai Aashiqui”, “Dil Dhoonta Hai”, “RadhaKrishn”, “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha” and “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush”.
- Book: “Aadhe Adhure” by Mohan Rakesh
- Travel destination: Paris
- She enjoys traveling, listening to music and dancing.
- As a student, she excelled in both studies and dance.
- When Shivya was in class 7, she went to her aunt’s house and returned to Shimla after gaining weight. She became so fat that people couldn’t recognize her and all her friends started humiliating her. Criticism became unbearable for her and she had to change her school. She then started walking 1.5km a day to lose weight.
- Her family was shocked when she decided to leave her studies to become a model. She and her father clashed over career choices. She has the support of her family after winning Miss Shimla 2013.
- Shivya auditioned for her debut performance at Shimla. When she was told to come to Mumbai, she didn’t want to go to Mumbai and considered coming back in two days. She wasn’t confident about landing the role, but she eventually landed the role of “Arzoo Sahir Thakur” in “Humsafars (2014-15)”.
- After “Humsafars” ended, she auditioned for various shows and faced rejection. During her struggles in Mumbai, she never asked her parents for money, but struggled by filming catalogues.
- Her dream is to climb Mount Everest.
- In 2017, she received the 2017 Rising Star Carakal Award with Kinshuk Vaidya.
- Shivya has always wanted to play a mythical character because she wants her parents to watch her in the type of show they love. Her wish came true when she took on the role of “Radha” in Star Bharat “RadhaKrishn (2018)”. Apart from that, she also played the role of “Goddess Lakshmi” in “Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha (2019)” and “Goddess Sita” in “Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush (2019)”.
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Shivya Pathania Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Shivya #Pathania #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply