Shane McMahon’s son Kenyon Jesse McMahon, his biography and age
Kenyon Jesse McMahon is the son of celebrities Marissa Mazzola-McMahon and Shane McMahon.
What is the nationality of Kenyon Jesse McMahon?
Kenyon Jesse McMahon was born in March 26, 2006, United States of America. Currently, he is 16 years old. At birth, his Sun sign was Aries.he is son Marisa Mazzola-McMahon and Sean McMahon.
He has siblings named Declan James McMahon and Logan McMahon. Jesse McMahon has American citizenship and belongs to white. Likewise, Kenyon is Christian.
The Personal Lives of Kenyon Jesse McMahon’s Parents
McMahon was not involved in any kind of relationship because he was too young. So far, he has a good relationship with his parents.Talking about the relationship between parents, September 14, 1996, mother Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, and father Sean McMahon Married.
His mother, Marissa, met his father, Shane, at a very young age in Connecticut, and they grew up as friends. Growing up, they started dating and married family and friends on September 14, 1996, at a private party at the McMahons estate.
Marissa gave birth to their first child, Declan James McMahon, on February 13, 2004, when she was 30 years old. Their second son, Kenyon Jesse McMahon, was born two years later on March 26, 2006, and her last son, Logan McMahon, was born on January 20, 2010. The family currently lives in in Manhattan.
How rich are Kenyon Jesse McMahon’s parents as of 2022?
According to sources, the estimated net worth of his father Shane McMahon is an American businessman who has a net worth of $35 million USD as of 2022.
His performance in the ring as an occasional wrestler has made him one of the highest paid men in the WWE brand. In 2016, McMahon earned as much as $2.2 million And ranked 7th on the list of the highest paid wrestlers that year. In 2017, although his total income fell to $1.3 million.
Kenyon Parents’ Careers
- Kenyon is not professional in any profession. Fortunately, he became famous because both parents came from the entertainment industry. His father, Shane McMahon, was an American businessman.
- He is part owner of WWE, the foremost professional wrestling media company, as well as several other business interests.
- He serves as the storyline specialist for the weekly WWE TV show SmackDown live.
- A fourth-generation member of wrestling promoter McMahon’s dynasty, Shane McMahon began working in WWE’s merchandise warehouses as a teenager.
- He also worked as a judge, announcer and producer before eventually becoming a screen performer.
- As a professional wrestler, Shane McMahon has won European Championships and Hardcore Championships.
- He resigned from WWE in January 2010, but returned to the company in February 2016 as a screen role.
- Likewise, his mother, Marissa Mazzola-McMahon, began her career as a Dan Clores She also hosted her co-host WWF LiveWire and Michael Coulthard (stage name Michael Cole) from 1999 to 2000.
- She later worked on several WWE related shows and served as WWE’s Director of Public Relations for a considerable period of time of time.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Shane McMahon’s son Kenyon Jesse McMahon, his biography and age
, think about share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Shane #McMahons #son #Kenyon #Jesse #McMahon #biography #age ☑️!