Serge Gnabry Biography, Age, Height, Father, Occupation, Net Worth & Wiki
Serge Gnabry is a German professional footballer who plays for Bundesliga club Bayern Munich and the German national team. Gnabry started playing football at a young age and was part of several local teams before being drafted by Arsenal. Originally a member of Arsenal’s youth team, he was soon promoted to the first team and played in the Premier League. His first season in Germany came in 2016 with Bundesliga side Werder Bremen. Bayern Munich then signed him, and he spent a season on loan at Hoffenheim in 1899.
He has been with Bayern Munich since 2018 and has won numerous awards, including Bayern Munich Player of the Season (2018-2019) and Bundesliga Player of the Month (October 2019). In addition, Gnabry has also represented the German youth team in a number of international competitions and was selected for the national senior team in 2016. That same year, he was a member of the Summer Olympics in Germany. In the end, he tied with the German team for the silver medal.
- Timo Werner Biography, Age, Height, Family, Religion, Net Worth & Wiki
- Kieran Trippier Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Occupation, Net Worth & Wiki
Serge Gnabry Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Serge David Gnabry|
|Nick name||• Chef; Serge
• Gucci Gnabry
|age||Year 27 (as in 2022)|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||cancer|
|place of birth||Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|date of birth||July 14, 1995|
|Country of Citizenship||German|
|Residential||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|hometown||Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|Hobby||watch movies, play guitar|
|mother’s name||Birgit Gnabry|
|father’s name||Jean-Herman Gnabry|
girlfriend / affair
|affairs/girlfriend||• Sarah Keller (2016-2019)
• Sandra Jerze (2020-present)
Marital status, wife and children
|College University||Not available|
|Profession||professional football player|
|Brand recognition||• adidas
|professional manager||Not available|
|Debut Club||2017: Bayern Munich|
|Debut International||2016: Germany National Football Team|
|current team||• Bayern Munich
• Germany national football team
|jersey number||• 7 (Bayern Munich)
• 10 (German national football team)
|Advantage||• pass through
• long shot
• Good at set pieces
|Achievement||Serge Gnabry was named Bayern Munich’s Player of the Season in the 2018-2019 season. He also won the Bundesliga Player of the Month award for October 2019.|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 176 cm
in meters – 1.76 m
feet inches – 5’9″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 77 kilograms
in pounds – 170 pounds
|chest circumference||39 inches|
|bicep size||14 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|race/ethnicity||Multiracial (black and white), his father is of Ivorian descent and his mother is of German descent.|
|eye color||dark brown|
|Salient features||• Toned physique
• African hairstyle
• Often have a trimmed goatee
• A friendly smile
|clothing size||Not available|
|shoe size||9 (US)|
|Favorite Playing Position||midfield|
|favorite car||Porsche 911 GTS|
|favorite football player||Mesut Ozil|
|favorite athlete||Mesut Ozil|
|favorite movie||the Hangover|
The journey of life
Serge David Gnabry was born on July 14, 1995 in Stuttgart, Germany to Jean Hermann Gnabry and Birgit Gnabry. He is the son of an Ivorian father and a German mother.
He has been involved with football since he was a child. He joined local football club TSV Weissach at the age of four. He then moved to other clubs – TSF Ditzingen, GSV Hemmingen, SpVgg Feuerbach, Stuttgarter Kickers – before joining his hometown club VfB Stuttgart in 2006.
A talented sprinter in his youth, Gnabry was inspired by retired Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt to aspire to a national level, but ultimately chose football. He joined the Common Purpose philanthropy programme in 2017 and has pledged to donate 1% of his income to a fund managed by the NGO streetfootballworld.
To see firsthand how football can change lives, he visited his father’s hometown of Côte d’Ivoire in 2019 and visited TackleAfrica, an organisation he supports through Common Goal, to learn about their football education programme.
Serge Gnabry net worth
As of 2022, Serge Gnabry has a net worth of €8 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||8 million euros|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||2.5 million euros|
|annual salary||3 million euros|
|Market value||$77 million|
|Source of income||professional football player|
|car collection||• Porsche 911 GTS
• Audi R8
• RS e-tron GT
• McLaren 720S
• Porsche Taycan Turbo
In Munich, where he earns 3 million euros a year, there is no doubt that playing for one of the biggest clubs is an advantage. According to sources, Arsenal have bought Gnabry from VfB Stuttgart for $100,000.
Likewise, the top side loaned the winger to West Bromwich Albion, and a year later the Gunners sold one of their strikers to Werder Bremen for €5m. Meanwhile, Germany’s international record reached a market value of 2.5 million euros.
Bundesliga record champions Bayern Munich then traded 8 million euros for Werder’s services. Meanwhile, the budding winger has already made a splash in the Bundesliga with a market value of €15 million.
Searle maintained that value during his loan spell at TSG Hoffenheim and joined Bayern Munich permanently on 30 June 2018. In addition, it is surprising that Gnabry earned 20 million euros in his first year at Bayern, judging from Arsenal’s market value of 500,000 euros.
The value gradually increased, and on March 11, 2020, the sensational winger crossed his career-high market value of €90 million. This value only lasted for a while due to the economic crisis caused by COVID-19 that month.
After that, his value dropped to 72 million euros, and even then he was third, behind Kai Havertz and Jadon Sancho, and fifth among all right-wingers. Whether he’s top value or not, Sergi is enjoying his time at Bayern. The Germany international will earn an incredible €5m a year after signing a contract with the Bavarians.
The winger is also affiliated with Common Goal, an organisation that uses football to bring about social change and improve the lives of others. In addition, he earns outside income through an endorsement deal with sports brand Adidas.
Serge’s gear is the responsibility of the company. However, in the offseason, Gnabry will travel to Dubai, Los Angeles and other places for vacation.
- Abby Wambach Biography, Age, Wife, Family, Profession, Net Worth & Wiki
- Alexis Sanchez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Occupation, Net Worth & Wiki
- Arsenal signed Serge Gnabry in 2010 after playing for VfB Stuttgart for around five years. Turning sixteen in 2011, he joined Arsenal’s youth team and made his debut in the 2011-2012 season.
- He has played for the under-18s for most of the season, but was quickly promoted to the reserves due to his outstanding performances. During that time, he played six games and scored two goals.
- After playing for Arsenal’s first team in a pre-season friendly against Cologne, he made his debut against Coventry City in September 2012.
- He made his Premier League debut against Norwich City in October 2012. At 17 years and 98 days, he becomes the second-youngest Arsenal player in the Premier League after Jack Wilshere (16 years and 256 days).
- A few days later, he made his Champions League debut against Schalke 04.
- He scored his first career goal against Swansea in the 2013-2014 season. Arsenal won 2-1. In the same game against Crystal Palace, he also scored a penalty to help Arsenal win 2-0.
- Despite making just 14 appearances this season, his impressive performances against Tottenham and Coventry helped Arsenal win the FA Cup.
- A promising start was soon halted by a knee injury, with Gnabry not playing for Arsenal’s first team in the 2014-15 season.
- In 2015, he was loaned to West Bromwich Albion for a season; however, in the 2015-2016 season he only made three appearances – one in the Premier League and two in the League Cup.
- In addition to his club career, Serge Gnabry has represented Germany at different national youth levels – Under-16, Under-17, Under-18 and U19 – and has scored 10 in 24 appearances ball. In addition, he played for Germany U21 team (2015-2017) and scored 4 goals in 16 games.
- In July 2016, he was part of the team participating in the 2016 Summer Olympics. In six appearances, he scored six goals and joined Nils Peterson as the tournament’s top scorer. Germany won the silver medal.
- In August 2016, he joined Bundesliga side Werder Bremen from Arsenal. The player made 27 appearances in a season for the club, scoring 11 goals.
- The following year, Gnabry was selected for the German national team for the first time and scored three goals in the opening game of the 2018 World Cup qualifier against San Marino. The Germans beat San Marino 8-0.
- He was part of the German U21 team that won the 2017 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- In 2017 he moved from Werder Bremen to Bayern Munich and was immediately loaned to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for a season. His first two goals for the club came against Leipzig in December.
- An incredible long-range goal, his second, a lob from 45 yards from goalkeeper Peter Goulasi. It was called the target of the month by the German broadcaster.
- Serge Gnabry finished the season with 26 appearances (including 2 Champions League and 1 Europa League) and 10 goals.
- During the season, he also represented Hoffenheim II’s reserve team in the South West Regional League.
- Bayern Munich signed him in 2018 and he scored the club’s first Bundesliga goal against Freiburg.
- He scored Bayern Munich’s 4,000th Bundesliga goal against Borussia the following year. Bayern Munich are the first team to reach this milestone.
- In the 2018-2019 Bundesliga season, Gnabry played 30 times and scored 10 goals, ranking second in Bayern Munich. In addition, he scored 3 goals in 5 domestic cups (FA Cup and German Cup) and made 7 appearances in the UEFA Champions League.
- Also this season, he won his first Bundesliga title as Bayern top the league table. In addition, Bayern also won the DFB-Pokal Cup.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Serge Gnabry Biography, Age, Height, Father, Occupation, Net Worth & Wiki
, help us and share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Serge #Gnabry #Biography #Age #Height #Father #Occupation #Net #Worth #Wiki ☑️!