Kristen Bell Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth and Movies
Kristen Anne Bell is an actress from the United States. She starred in the action film “Spartans” in 2004 and received critical acclaim for her role in the TV series “Gracie’s Choice.” While studying at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, she began her acting career by acting in theatre. In 2001, she made her Broadway theater debut as Becky Thatcher in the comedy-musical The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, and the following year in Broadway’s The Crucible.
Originally from Michigan, Kristen Bell attended New York University, where she studied musical theatre. Bell’s breakthrough role was Veronica Mars in the 2004 TV show Veronica Mars. As such, she landed roles in films including Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek, as well as starring roles in Disney’s hit Frozen. Bell went on to appear on the TV shows “House of Lies” and “The Good Place.”
- Saoirse Ronan Biography, Age, Height, Sisters, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- John Stamos Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
Kristen Bell Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Kristen Anne Bell|
|age||43 years (as of 2022)|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||cancer|
|place of birth||Huntington Woods, Michigan|
|date of birth||July 18, 1980|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|hometown||Huntington Woods, Michigan|
|Hobby||Play board and card games|
|mother’s name||Lorelei Bell|
|father’s name||Tom Bell|
|brother||Matt Arvedian (half-brother)
John Avidian (half-brother)
|elder sister||Megan Evidian (stepsister)
Jody Bell (stepsister)
Sarah Bell (half-sister)
Laura Avedian (half-sister)
Marital status, husband and children
|husband/spouse||Dax Sheppard (2013-present)|
|wedding date||October 17, 2013|
|children||Delta Bell Shepard
|School||Shrine Catholic High School
Norup Middle School
Burton Elementary School
|College University||New York University|
|Education||Bachelor of Music Theatre (dropout)|
|Brand recognition||American Express
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 155 cm
in meters – 1.55 m
feet inches – 5’1″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 46 kilograms
in pounds – 106 pounds
|breast size||34 inches|
|hip size||34 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|clothing size||4 USA|
|shoe size||6 USA|
|favorite food||avocado, raisins, croutons, blue cheese, carrots and cucumbers|
|favorite artist||Martin Sexton|
|favorite restaurant||Sqirl in Los Angeles|
|Favorite Makeup Products||Tata Harper Lip Gloss|
|favorite perfume||Bigelow’s Amber Perfume Oil|
|favorite game||board game|
|favorite author||Glennon Doyle|
The journey of life
Kristen Bell was born on July 18, 1980, and grew up near Detroit in Huntington Woods, Michigan. Her parents are Lorelei and Tom Bell. Her mother is a licensed nurse and her father is a television news director in Las Vegas, Nevada.
When she was two years old, her parents parted ways and divorced. In her father’s second marriage, Bell had two step-sisters, Sarah and Jody. She has two half-sisters, Laura and Meghan, and two half-brothers, Matt and John, from her mother’s second marriage. Her mother is of Polish descent and her father is of German, Scottish and Irish descent.
Before attending Holy Land Catholic High School, she attended Burton Elementary and Norup Middle School in Huntington Woods, Berkeley School District.
Shortly after graduating high school, Bell moved to New York City to study musical theater at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Bell dropped out of school to pursue her acting career.
Bell rose to fame in 2004 after starring in the lifetime TV movie Gracie’s Choice, which received one of the best ratings on the web. She played Laura Newton in the action thriller Sparta, which opened in theaters. Soon after, she was cast as the lead role in the UPN TV series Veronica Mars. Bell plays a seventeen-year-old high school girl and a private investigator in the show.
After a second season on UPN, Veronica Mars continued with a third season on the newly formed The CW. The series was canceled by The CW in May 2007.
In April 2018, Bell made her film debut as the lead in Judd Apatow’s comedy “Forget Sarah Marshall,” which greatly increased her exposure. Since then, she has starred in several comedy films, including 2009’s A Couple’s Retreat, 2010’s You Again, Bad Moms (2016), and 2017’s comedy film Bad Moms Christmas.
Bell rose to fame when she voiced Princess Anna in the 2013 Disney animated film Frozen. She then voiced Princess Anna in 3 Disney films “Frozen 2”, “Ralph Breaks the Net”, “Olaf’s Frozen Adventures” and the feature film “Frozen”.
From 2012 to 2016, she played Jenny van der Hoeven on Showtime’s comedy series “House of Lies.” She later played Eleanor Shellstrop on the acclaimed NBC comedy series The Good Place from 2016 to 2020, for which she was nominated for a Gold Award for Best Actress at the Global Television Awards.
- Ronnie Millsap Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
- Linda Carter Biography, Age, Height, Children, Wonder Woman, Net Worth and Wiki
Kristen Bell net worth
Kristen Bell has a net worth of approximately $40 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$40 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$40 million|
|annual salary||The Good Place $125,000 per episode|
|Source of income||actor
Kristen Bell is one of the most famous actresses in Hollywood, and she has a lot of credit for her name. Kristen Bell is most recognized for her appearances in a series of films and TV series, although her career began on Broadway.
In addition to acting, Kristen Bell has dabbled in a variety of entrepreneurial endeavors. In keeping with her vegan lifestyle, she and her husband launched Hello Bello, a plant-based baby care line. These items are inexpensive and eco-sustainable, and as of 2019, they are available in all Walmart stores.
Both Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are real estate investors who own at least two residential apartment complexes in Los Angeles.
- Kristen Bell began her professional acting career while studying at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. She dropped out after landing a few Broadway parts, including The Adventures of Tom Sawyer in early 2001 and The Crucible the following year.
- After achieving success on stage, Kristen headed west to Los Angeles to pursue a career in television.
- Kristen Bell landed a 2004 Lifetime movie that was a big hit after multiple auditions in Los Angeles. Gracie’s Choice, a TV movie about a teen trying to adopt their brother after a drug-addicted mother dumps them, garnered the broadcaster’s highest-ever ratings and helped Kristen become a household name.
- Kristen Bell’s career took off in 2004 when she went from a popular TV movie to a hit TV series. Her UPN series Veronica Mars premiered that fall. She portrayed the iconic crime-solving character on the show, which ran for an entire season on The CW.
- From CW show to show, Kristen Bell played a major and memorable role in the teen blockbuster Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012.
- Kristen’s voice opened each episode of the series’ six seasons as a narrator, and she once again got the lead role. She also made a brief appearance in the season finale. In 2021, she reappears in the narration reboot of Gossip Girl.
- In 2008, Bell starred in the romantic comedy “Forget Sarah Marshall” with Jason Segel, Mila Kunis and Russell Brand. The photo was a huge success, grossing over $100 million worldwide and receiving rave reviews from critics.
- In 2012, Kristen Bell returned to television with the critically acclaimed Showtime show “House of Lies,” which earned multiple Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy nominations.
- Kristen Bell’s greatest professional success is due to her amazing voice! In 2013, the actress played Anna in Disney’s animated hit Frozen, contributing her speech and singing to the well-known character. Frozen is the highest-grossing animated film of all time and the 12th-grossing animated film.
- Despite starring in the highest-grossing film of the year, Kristen Bell still finds time for television appearances. That fall, she appeared in a trilogy of the NBC comedy Parks and Recreation.
- In 2014, Veronica Mars was re-released as a film and screened in select cinemas and VOD.
- In 2016, Kristen Bell co-starred in the comedy “Bad Moms” with Mila Kunis and Katherine Hahn.The film grossed $183 million worldwide
- Kristen Bell joined the NBC comedy The Good Place in 2016. She lives in Eleanor in the afterlife with architect Ted Danson in the episode. The show received positive reviews and ran for four seasons, ending in 2020.
- In 2017, Bell won a People’s Choice Award for her performance in “The Good Place.” She won the Most Popular Actor Award for a new TV series.
- Kristen Bell returned in late 2017 with co-stars Mila Kunis and Katherine Hahn in “Bad Moms Christmas,” a sequel to the Bad Moms storyline.
- Kristen Bell received her first Golden Globe nomination in 2019.She was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Musical or Comedy TV Series for her role as Eleanor Shellstrop in The Good Place
- Kristen Bell returns to HBO Max’s Gossip Girl reboot in July 2021, reprising her role as the main narrator.
- Kristen Bell’s Comedy ‘Queen’ Starring Kirby Howell Baptiste, Vince Vaughn, Babe Rexxar, Joel McHale and More, Coming in 2021 Released in September.
- Kristen Bell also maintains a strict vegan diet
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard married in court, not in a big, expensive wedding in Hollywood.
- Bell is an avid animal lover.
- Christine has never turned down a project in her life.
- Kristen Bell attempted to direct The Good Place episode The Funeral to End All Funerals.
- Kristen Bell also manages the “Hello Bello” line of baby care products at Walmart.
Does Kristen Bell have kids?
Yes, she is the mother of two children.
What is Kristen Bell Worth in 2020?
How old is Kristen Bell?
42 years old
Who is Kristen Bells’ husband?
What is Kristen Bell best known for?
Bell is known for her role on the TV series Veronica Mars and for her role as Princess Anna in Frozen.
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Kristen Bell Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth and Movies
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Kristen #Bell #Biography #Age #Height #Husband #Net #Worth #Movies ☑️!
Leave a Reply