Karishma Tanna Profile, Resume, Height, Affairs, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
Karishma Tanner is an Indian film actress, TV actress, model and anchor, mainly working in Hindi movies and shows. She is known for her roles in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Nagarjuna – Ek Yodha and Qayamat Ki Raat. She was a contestant and runner-up on the 2014 reality show Bigg Boss. She has also appeared in other reality shows such as Zara Nachke Dikha (2008), Nach Baliye (2015) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2016).
After her Bollywood debut, Grand Masti, she appeared in Tina & Lolo and Sanjay Dutt’s biopic Sanju, opposite Ranbir Kapoor. She plays Naagrani Ruhi/Huzoor in Ekta Kapoor’s Naagin 3 on Colors TV. She was recently seen playing the lead role of Gauri/Vaidehi in Kapoor’s Qayamat Ki Raat on Star Plus.
- Avika Gor Profile, Resume, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki and Net Worth
- Rashami Desai Profile, Resume, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
Karishma Tanna Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Karishma Tanner|
|age||(as of 2022) 39 years|
|debut||Movie: Dosti: Friends Forever (2005, Bollywood)
I’m Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona (2011, Kannada)
Television: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2001)
|be famous for||She was in “Bigg Boss 8” (2014-15)|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|date of birth||December 21, 1983|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobby||Reading, traveling, fitness, watching movies|
|affairs/boyfriend||Bappa Lahiri (musician)
Hanif Hilal (Model)
Rushabh Choksi (restaurant owner)
U Bein Patel (Actor, Model)
Marital status, husband and children
|College University||Sydenham College of Business and Economics, Mumbai|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Host|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 175 cm
in meters – 1.75 m
feet inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 60 kilograms
in pounds – 132 pounds
Extra ordinary functions
|eye color||dark brown|
|tattoo||Left wrist – “Maa” in Hindi|
Karishma Tanna Family
Tanna was born and raised in a Gujarati speaking family. She lives with her mother and is very close to her since her father died in October 2012. Tanna began dating actor Upen Patel in 2014, when they met at Bigg Boss’s house and later became engaged to him. In 2016, they broke up.
Karishma Tanner Net Worth
She charges nearly $80,000 per episode and has an estimated net worth of 20 million Indian Rupee. Her sources of income include acting, modeling, dancing and hosting different reality shows.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||INR 20 Crore|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|salary||80,000 per episode|
|Source of income||Actor, Model, Host|
Karishma Tanna Career/TV
- Tanna appeared in Balaji Telefilms’ soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (July 2000-November 2008), where she played the role of Indu. She appeared in Balaji Telefilms’ play Kahi To Milenge (November 2002-2003).
- Tanna played the leading role as Krutika in the TV drama Koi Dil Mein Hai (December 2003 – February 2005). Tanna signed on for a project while working for Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as her role in Kyunki was not a major one. Also, Kkoi Dil Mein Hai is a weekly show. Tanna worked for the TV show Ek Ladki Anjaani Si (November 2005 – September 2007), playing the villain Ayesha. Tanna also participated in the Rajshri production program Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam (April 2006 – September 2006).
- BR Films signed her for the TV series “Viraasat” (June 2006-July 2007). She plays Natasha, the secretary. In 2008, Karishma participated in the dance show Zara Nachke Dikha.
- In September 2006, Tanna made her theatre debut with Vandana Sajnani’s British slapstick/romance comedy The Perfect Wedding. The work is based on Robin Howerton’s British play of the same name. Tanna participated in Comedy Circus, a stage comedy TV series that began in June 2007. She later returned to comedy Maha Sangram in February 2010.
- Tanna hosted a magic-based reality show, Magic Stars of India, which aired in July 2010. She also played Rani Pari on the children’s TV show Baal Veer (October 2012-2013).
- Tanna was a celebrity contestant on the controversial hit Colors show Bigg Boss 8, which began airing in September 2014. She stayed in the house for a full 4 months and became a finalist and runner-up. In 2015, Tanna participated in the seventh season of the dancing couple reality show Nach Baliye with Upen Patel. In November 2015, Karishma appeared as a celebrity guest on Star Plus’ talk show Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
- In March 2016, Karishma made a cameo appearance on the seventh season of the hit reality stunt show Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi. Tanna appeared as a celebrity guest on the hit comedy show Comedy Nights Bachao, which aired on Colors TV with Upen in February and later that year in August 2016 to promote Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. She once again made a cameo appearance on Comedy Night Bachao with Helly Shah. Karishma participated in the celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2016. Tanna plays a naagin in Life OK’s show Nagarjuna – Ek Yoddha. In January 2017, Tanna joined Sambhavna Seth and Pritam Singh to judge BIG Magic’s reality show Big Memsaab in 2017.
- Tanna made her Bollywood debut in the December 2005 film Dosti: Friends Forever as Nandini Thapar. Tanna’s second film is a Kannada film, I’m Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona, which was released in June 2011. Tanna plays the heroine of Chethana.
- In September 2013, Grand Masti, the sequel to the Bollywood sex comedy and April 2004 film Masti, was released. Tanna has signed for Tina and Lolo. The role of Tana was offered to Minesa Lamba earlier, but Lamba opted out because the script called for her to kiss Sonny Leon.
- Tanna has appeared in several TV commercials including Stayfree, Lifebuoy and Nirma.
List of TV shows and series
|2001–2006||Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi|
|2002–2003||Kahi To Milenge|
|2003–2004|| Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand
Kkoi Dil Mein Hai
|2005||Raat Hone High Sea|
Ek Ladki Anjaani Si
|year 2006||Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam|
|2007||Comedy Circus 1
|Year 2008||Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Tickets
Cahona Yar Sea
Zara Nahek Deckard
Kanter Kee Taka
|2010||magic star of india
Jaane Pehchaane Se…Ye Ajnaby
Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo
Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeou
Comedy Circus Maha-Sangram
|2014||Jeanne Orr Juju
Kapil’s Comedy Night
|2014–2015||big boss 8|
|2015||Bigg Boss Halla Bol
Kum Kum Bagya
Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi
|2015–2016||MTV Love School – Season 1|
Box Cricket League – Season 2
comedy night eight super
Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9
|2016–2017||Dragon Tree – Ek Yoddha|
|2017||big boss 10
big boss 11
|2018- 2019|| Nagin 3
|2018||Kanpur Valle Kuranas|
Hatra Hatra Hatra
|2020||Khatron Ke Khiladi 10|
|2005||Dosti: Friends Forever Nandini Thapar debuts|
|2011||I’m Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona Chetana Kannada Movie|
|2014||Golu Aur Pappu Shalini|
Tina and Lolo Lolo Delay
|Year 2003||Star Parivaar AwardKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Favorite Behen
Indian Television Awards for Best Comedy Actress
|2007||Ek Ladki Anjaani Si Best Villain Actress|
|Year 2008||Star Society Award|
|2015||TV Style AwardsBigg Boss 8 Fashion Women’s Reality Show|
|2016||Zee Gold Award MTV Love School Best Anchor
Best for Male Actors (Female)
|2018||Zee Gold Award|
- Hiba Nawab Profile, Resume, Height, Affairs, Age, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
- Janani Iyer Profile, Resume, Height, Affair, Family, Wiki and Net Worth
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma
- Does Karishma Tanna smoke? : Yes Karishma Tanna smoking
- Does Karishma Tanna drink? : It’s Karishma Tanna drinking
- Karishma was born into a middle-class family in Gujarat. Karishma Tanna Childhood Photos
- She has been interested in acting since she was a child. At the age of 17, she made her debut as a flirtatious girl “Indira” with the hit TV series “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi”. Karishma Tanna as Indu Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
- After a few years in TV, she tried her luck in Bollywood, but she was turned down either because of her height or because she was a daily soap opera actress.
- In 2005, she made her dream debut in Bollywood with the film Dosti: Friends Forever, which was filled with stars like Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta, Juhi Chawla and more. She plays Bobby Del’s sister in the movie.
- Her first lead role was in the Kannada-language film “I’m Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona” (2011), opposite Prem Kumar.
- She didn’t have an ideal start in her Bollywood career, after which she returned to television and did
- Sony TV’s “Comedy Circus” resurrected her moribund acting career.
- She took a cooking class before entering the “Big Boss 8” house.
- Her ex-boyfriend Rushabh Choksi said he and Karishma were still in a relationship when Karishma started dating Upen at the “Bigg Boss 8” house.
- In 2015, she got engaged after U Bein Patel proposed to her on the dance show “Nach Baliye 7” and they were contestants.
- She considers Kangana Ranaut and Victoria Beckham her style icons.
- She made her Bollywood breakthrough by playing “Madhuri Dixit” in Sanjay Dutt’s biopic “Sanju” (2018), which starred Ranbir Kapoor.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Karishma Tanna Profile, Resume, Height, Affairs, Family, Wiki, Net Worth
, help us and share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Karishma #Tanna #Profile #Resume #Height #Affairs #Family #Wiki #Net #Worth ☑️!
Leave a Reply