Joaquin Phoenix Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
Joaquin Phoenix is an American actor, animal rights activist, environmentalist and producer. Little did the young Joaquin Phoenix or Leaf, in his early habit of calling himself himself, realize that his duties on the street were for the pennies that would change the trajectory of his life forever. Phoenix was born into a financially unstable family and used singing and dancing as the family’s source of income. However, he was soon discovered by a Hollywood children’s agent who provided better and wider publicity for the young star. Rest, as they say, is history.
Film after film, Little Phoenix shines with his acting skills and becomes an outstanding actor of his age. He has appeared in several films since his debut in 1986, but his big break came with the historical tale “Gladiator,” which earned him instant fame and acclaim as an actor. He quickly established himself as a top actor in the film industry with blockbuster performances such as Ladder 49, Walk the Line, The Master and more recently Her. He was also a devout activist and humanitarian, working for a variety of reasons and organizations. Also read for the latest information on his life and work.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
- Al Pacino Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Godfather, Net Worth, Movies & Wiki
|birth name||Joaquin Raphael Bottom|
|Nick name||• kittens
|age||(as of 2022) 48 years|
|religion||Phoenix’s father was baptized Catholic, but Joaquin claimed to be an atheist.|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Scorpio|
|place of birth||Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico|
|date of birth||October 28, 1974|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|Residential||Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|mother’s name||Arlyn Bottom (nee Dunetz) (NBC secretary)|
|father’s name||John Lee Bottom (Landscape Architect)|
|brother||• River Phoenix (Older) (died in 1993 after being found to have overdose)
• Rain Bottom (Old)
• Liberty Bottom (young)
• Summer end (young)
|elder sister||Jodean Bottom (half-sister)|
girlfriend / affair
|affairs/girlfriend||• Jessica Joffe (1998)
• Shanny Sosamon (2005-2006)
• Lena Denassa (2010)
• Liv Tyler (1995-1998)
• Anna Friel (1999)
• Inge Ebeltoft (2000)
• Amelia Warner (2000)
• Topaz Page-Green (2001-2005)
• Anna Paquin (2001)
• Ginnifer Goodwin (2005)
• Lindsay Lohan (2006)
• Crescendo Aria (2010)
• Heather Christie (2012)
• Ellie Taltz (2013-2014)
Marital status, wife and children
|School||Homeschooled to Grade 9|
|College University||Not available|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Music Video Director, Musician, Activist|
|Brand recognition||Joaquin has been seen in print ads for PETA (1998), PETA (2005) (banned after publication) and Prada (1997).|
|professional manager||Patricola Desire Public Relations|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 173 cm
in meters – 1.73 m
feet inches – 5’8″
|Weight (approximately)||In kg – 81½ kg
in pounds – 180 pounds
|chest circumference||38 inches|
|bicep size||13 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|hair color||dark brown|
|clothing size||Not available|
|shoe size||11 (US)|
|favorite actor||Josh Brolin|
The journey of life
Joaquin Phoenix was born Joaquin Rafael Bottom in San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Arlin (Dunez) and John Bottom (John Bottom), was The third of five children. His parents, from the continental United States, were playing the role of Son of God missionaries.
His mother was from a Jewish family in New York, while his father was from California, often of British Isles descent. As a young man, Joaquin took his cues from older brothers River Phoenix and Rain Phoenix, changing his name to Leaf in favor of their more earthy nicknames.
When the children were empowered to develop their creative instincts, he acted according to their goals. Sisters Liberty Phoenix and Summer Phoenix make up this talented troupe.
The family moved frequently, traveling across Central and South America (and adopting the surname “Phoenix” to enjoy their new life), but by the time Joaquin was 6, they were more or less settled in the Los Angeles area.
Arlyn took a job as a secretary at NBC, while John turned his abilities to landscaping. They finally found an agent who could represent all five of their children, and the younger breed threw herself into television work. Advertising for milk, meat, and junk food is banned (the kids are all promoted to vegan status), but they manage to find plenty of work promoting other less sinister products.
Joaquin’s first real acting activity was a cameo appearance on River’s sitcom Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1982).
Joaquin Phoenix Net Worth
Joaquin Phoenix has a net worth of $50 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$50 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||Actor, Producer, Music Video Director, Musician, Activist|
In 2019, Joaquin won rave reviews and an Oscar for his role in the Todd Phillips-directed film “Joker.” Both Joaquin and Phillips welcomed lower wages in exchange for back-end points. As of this writing, Joker has over $1 billion in revenue and over $500 million in profit.
It’s the most lucrative R-rated movie of all time, and Joaquin will reportedly make tens of millions of dollars for his scores. For example, if he bargained for a 5% profit share, he would be designated $25 million. The Hollywood Reporter reports that Todd Phillips’ profits were cut by 20 percent and that he is expected to make more than $1 million from the film. These figures have not yet been fully certified.
Wacky actor Joaquin Phoenix bought his next-door neighbor’s home for $1,390,700 on March 29, 2013, property records show. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2,511 sq. ft. home is adjacent to his existing property on the Hollywood Hills in Mulholland and Laurel Canyon. His home was purchased on November 7, 2006 for $4,835,000.
Phoenix’s long-term land is fairly ordinary by Hollywood standards, manifested primarily in scenes from Phoenix’s “Analog Movie,” “I’m Still Here,” in which he famously tricked his rivals and the public into guessing that he was going Quit show business and become an actor. famous rapper.
- Steve Harvey Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
- Michelle Pfeiffer Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
joaquin phoenix movies
- His first acting career came in 1982 with a cameo appearance on River’s breakthrough TV series “Seven Brides of Seven Brothers”. During this period, he used the name “Ye Fenghuang”.
- After this, he appeared in several TV shows such as “Backwards: The Riddle of Dyslexia”, “The Fall Guy”, “Hill Street Blues”, “Murder, She Wrote”, etc.
- He saw his big break in the 1986 adventure film SpaceCamp, in which he was cast as a would-be astronaut, Max.
- He was later elected in an episode of Alfred Hitchcock’s “Very Happy Ending” and on the prime-time TV series “Morning Star/Evening Star.”
- In 1987, he landed a role in the film The Russians.
- His progressive work was done in 1989 with the adventure film Parenthood directed by Ron Howard. The focus of the film is his brilliant performance as the rebellious son of Diane West.
- With the success of the film, instead of hanging on to the present, he decided to put his career on hold and travel across Latin America. When he self-declared his blunder, his brother River became one of the showrunners of his era.
- Tragedy struck him in 1993 when his brother River died. The immature and unusual death brought him back into the spotlight and the public eye.
- He went on to perform professionally and started using his real name. His first film after his revival was 1995’s Gus van Sant’s Die For It. In the film, he plays the role of a troubled teen who is seduced by a journalist eager to succeed.
- It was followed by Oliver Stone’s “Inventing Abbott,” a romantic drama with Liv Tyler. The actor once again co-produced the film “U-Turn” with the director. However, the film was a massive failure at the box office.
- 1998 brought alloy results to his career charts. While the movie “Return to Heaven” was primarily a success, earning him critical acclaim for its thrilling acting and powerful portrayal of American prisoners, the movie “Clay Dove” was a flop and failed to make an impact at the box office .
- In 2000, the talented actor took a turn when he climbed the ladder of success as the jealous emperor Commodus in the Roman epic “Gladiator.” The film was a huge success and earned him numerous accolades including an Oscar nomination.
- He established his status as a top actor with the film “The Yards” released the same year. In the film, he takes on the role of a slick performer. Another historical epic, “The Quill,” released that same year, closely followed the film.
- The Omen was released in 2002 and was his first film under the direction of M Night Shyamalan. The thriller earned widespread critical and commercial acclaim, grossing $227 million at the box office.
- The following year, he starred in the much-criticized film “It’s All About Love.”
- In 2004, he again colluded with Shyamalan to create the story “The Village,” in which he played an infatuated peasant.
- That same year, he starred in two other films, Hotel Rwanda, in which he played the role of a disillusioned photographer, and Ladder 49, which cast him as a heroic firefighter.
- By then, he was well known to audiences as a character actor. He is known for getting into the skin of his characters and showing real emotion and passion.
- In 2005, he went a step further and starred in the biopic “Walking the Line,” which chronicled the life of the country’s greatest musical figure, Johnny Cash. For the film, he underwent rigorous musical training, learning little tricks to sing and play the guitar.
- The hard work and perseverance of “On the Line” has paid off enormously as the movie made a buck at the box office. In addition, it has received widespread acclaim and nominations at the Film Fraternity’s prestigious awards. It also earned him his first Ballon d’Or.
- The climax of success took a toll on the talented actor, who quickly embraced his drinking habits. However, he quickly shrugged off the same predicament and turned to active filming.
- Over the next few years, he appeared in the film We Have…
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Joaquin Phoenix Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Joaquin #Phoenix #Bio #Age #Height #Wife #Net #Worth #Movies #Wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply