Jennifer Garner Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
Jennifer Garner is an American actress and film producer. She gained her recognition through JJ Abrams’ hit spy thriller TV series Alias. She played the role of “Sydney Bristow” in the play and spontaneously became a darling CIA agent on American TV. Her portrayal of characters is so realistic and relatable that she has been nominated for many Golden Globes and won a Screen Actors Guild Award. With the attention on TV, she began to appear in Hollywood as a cameo, she has performed in “Catch Me If You Can”, “Pearl Harbor” and other films.
She landed her breakthrough performance in the movie Daredevil, an adaptation of a comic book story, where she served with future husband Ben Affleck. Since then, Garner has starred in films. She was praised for her charming and simple portrayals of characters in the film. Garner is married to actor, director and producer Ben Affleck and has three children.
- Susan Sarandon Bio, Age, Husband, Daughter, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
- Maya Rudolph Bio, Parents, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
|birth name||Jennifer Anne Garner|
|age||(as in 2022) 50 years|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|place of birth||Houston, Texas, United States|
|date of birth||April 17, 1972|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|hometown||Houston, Texas, United States|
|mother’s name||Patricia Ann (née English) (English teacher from Oklahoma)|
|father’s name||William John “Bill” Garner (chemical engineer)|
|elder sister||• Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie (senior)
• Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter (young)
|affairs/boyfriend||• Scott Foley (1999-2004)
• Michael Vartan (2003-2004)
• Ben Affleck (2004-2015)
• John Miller (2018-present)
Marital status, husband and children
|husband/spouse||• Ben Affleck
• Scott Foley
|wedding date||• Married June 29, 2005, divorced October 4, 2018 (Ben Affleck)
• October 19, 2000 and divorced March 30, 2004 (Scott Foley)
|children||son- Samuel Garner Affleck
daughters- • Violet Affleck
• Serafina Rose Elizabeth Affleck
|School||charleston george washington high school|
|College University||Denison University|
|Profession||actress, film producer|
|Brand recognition||• LYFE Kitchen (as consultant)
• Neutrogena (as spokesperson)
• Neutrogena skin care products
• Wells Fargo (2014)
• Capital One Credit Card (2014-2015)
• GAP apparel (2002)
|professional manager||Admin 360|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 173 cm
in meters – 1.73 m
feet inches – 5’8″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 61 kilograms
in pounds – 135 pounds
|breast size||34 inches|
|hip size||35 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|hair color||dark brown|
|clothing size||4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)|
|shoe size||9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)|
|favorite restaurant||Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, Santa Monica, California|
|favorite food||Anything her mother cooks for her|
The journey of life
Garner was born in Houston, Texas and moved to Charleston, West Virginia when he was three years old. Her father, William John Garner, was a chemical engineer at Union Carbide, and her mother, Patricia Ann English, was a housewife who later became a English teacher at a nearby university.
She has two sisters. Garner defines herself as a typical middle child who tries to distinguish herself from her educated sister. While Garner didn’t grow up in a politically active family, her father was “very conservative” and her mother was “quietly melancholy”.
She joins a local United Methodist church every Sunday and goes to holiday Bible school. As a teenager, she and her sisters were banned from applying makeup, painting their nails, piercing their ears or dyeing their hair, and she revealed her family’s “worldview” was “almost Amish”.
Early in her school days, Garner was diagnosed with ADHD and was prescribed Ritalin, a drug she still took as an adult to manage her ADHD. She attended George Washington High School in Charleston. In 1990, Garner joined Denison University in Granville, Ohio, where she switched her major from chemistry to theater, and was a member of the Pi Beta Phi fraternity.
She spent the fall of 1993 studying at the National Academy of Drama at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut. During college summers, she manages the Summer Stock Theater. In 1994, she graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre Performance.
Garner met co-star Scott Foley on the set of Felicity in 1998. They were married at home on October 19, 2000. The couple left in March 2003. Ghana registered the divorce in May 2003, citing incompatible differences and the divorce papers were signed in March 2004. She dated her alias co-star Michael Vartan from August 2003 to mid-2004.
Garner began dating Ben Affleck in mid-2004 and formed friendships on the set of Pearl Harbor (2001) and Daredevil (2003). They married in secret on June 29, 2005 in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Victor Garber, who officiated at the ceremony, and his husband, Rainer Andreesen, were the only guests.
Garner and Affleck have three children together: two daughters, Violet (born 2005) and Seraphina (born 2009), and a son, Samuel (born 2012). The couple announced the purpose of their divorce in June 2015 and jointly filed legal documents in April 2017 seeking joint physical and legal custody of their children. The divorce ended in October 2018.
From mid-2018 to early 2020, she dated businessman John Miller.
Jennifer Garner net worth
Jennifer Garner has a net worth of $80 million. Jennifer is also a well-paid product spokesperson for brands like Capital One and Neutrogena.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$80 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||actress, film producer|
In 2009, Jen and Ben paid $17.55 million for a home in the Pacific Palisades neighborhood of Los Angeles. Jennifer continued to live in the house until the end of 2018. Ben and Jen sold the mansion to Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in January 2019 for $32 million after she went out with the kids. That same month, Jennifer spent $8 million near Brentwood Park in Los Angeles. In April 2018, Ben bought himself a $19 million mansion in Pacific Palisades.
- Cicely Tyson Bio, Age, Children, Net Worth, Movies, TV Shows and Wiki
- Ricky Martin Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Songs & Wiki
Jennifer Garner Movies and TV Shows – Career
- Since she studied drama, Garner has become more interested in acting. In 1994, her curiosity led to her roles in two Atlanta-produced Shakespeare plays, The Merchant of Venice and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- In 1995, she was an understudy on the Ring Theatre Company’s show “A Month in the Country”. She soon found a role in the film “Zoya” made for TV, and appeared briefly in “Spin City” and “Law & Order.”
- Garner is now making her mark in the industry, and as such, she made her big screen debut in the movie “Dude, Where’s My Car?” 2000. The following year, she played a supporting role in “Pearl Harbor.”
- In 2001, JJ Abrams approached Garner to play “Sydney Bristow” in his new spy drama series “Alias.” She received the offer despite being reluctant at first because the role required her to be physically strong.
- She appeared in Steven Spielberg’s film “If You Can Catch Me” alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks. It was because of Spielberg’s request that Garner accepted this small but important role in the film.
- In 2003, she got her breakthrough performance in the movie Daredevil. Garner played Ben Affleck’s love interest “Erica Natchios.” Daredevil is based on a comic book.
- Garner starred in the film “13 Going on 30” in 2004. Her performance in the film was appreciated.
- From 2006 to 2007, Garner played prominent roles in films such as “Catch and Release” (2006), “The Kingdom” (2007) and “Juno” (2007). Juno did a great job, and her performance in the film was well-received.
- In 2007, she was introduced on Broadway with “Cyrano de Bergerac”, an adaptation of Edmond Rostand’s play of the same name. She played “Roxanne” opposite Kevin Kline in “Richard Rogers Theater.”
- In 2010, Garner starred in the romantic comedy “Valentine’s Day” with actors Ashton Kutcher, Julia Roberts, Patrick Dempsey, Bradley Cooper and Jessica Alba. She played the role of a woman caught in a loveless relationship.
- In 2011 and 2012, Garner starred in films such as Arthur (2011), Timothy Green’s Life is Strange (2012) and Butter (2012). In 2012, she joined the Academy of Arts and Sciences Film.
- In 2013, she starred in the biographical film “Dallas Buyers Club” with Matthew McConaughey. The film was a box office success and received critical acclaim.
- In 2014, she starred alongside Kevin Costner in the sports drama “Draft Day.” That same year, she also starred in the Disney adaptation of the popular children’s book “Alexander and the Horrible, Scary, Bad, Very Bad Day.”
- In 2015, she had a supporting role in the comedy film Danny Collins. The film casts Al Pacino and Annette Bening in key roles.
- In 2016, Jennifer Garner played the lead role of Kevin Spacey in the comedy film Nine Lives.
- In the same year, she also starred in the Christian film Miracles from Heaven.
- In 2017, she appeared in films such as Wakefield and Tribe of Palos Verdes.
- She co-starred in the 2018 film Love, Simon, based on the novel Simon and the Homo Sapiens Agenda.
- In 2018, she played a character named “Mama Llama” on Netflix’s original series “Llama Llama”.
- She starred in the film Mint in 2018.
|1997||in a hurtful way
|2000||Dude, where’s my car?|
|year 2002||catch me if you can|
|year 2004||13 continue 30|
|year 2006||catch and release|
|2009||ghost of ex girlfriend
invention of lying
|2012||The Strange Life of Timothy Green|
|2013||Dallas Buyers Club|
men, women and children
Alexander and the terrible, terrible, bad, very bad day
|2016||miracle of heaven
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Jennifer Garner Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Jennifer #Garner #Bio #Age #Husband #Children #Net #Worth #Movies #Wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply