James Rodriguez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Siblings, Net Worth & Wiki
James Rodriguez is a Colombian professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Colombian national team. Often among the top young footballers in the world, he has been with Real Madrid for over a decade. As an attacking midfielder or winger, he is known for his technical and playmaking abilities. He can play wide or central. The son of footballer Wilson James Rodriguez, young James developed a love for football from an early age. His father encouraged him from the beginning to pursue a career as a professional athlete, something he has never been able to do himself.
By the time he was a teenager, he had grown into a talented footballer, and by the time he was 15, he was playing for Colombian second-tier club Envigado. In 2009, he made his debut for Argentina’s Banfield team following success in his home country. In one of the most exciting young careers in basketball today, he dazzled teammates, coaches and opponents alike. Colombia were knocked out of the 2014 World Cup but won the Golden Boot for their outstanding performance.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Profession, Net Worth & Wiki
- Kai Havertz Biography, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Profession, Net Worth & Wiki
James Rodriguez Bio/Wiki
|birth name||James David Rodriguez Rubio|
|Nick name||• James
• James Bond in Banfield
|age||Year 31 (as in 2022)|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||cancer|
|place of birth||Cúcuta, Colombia|
|date of birth||July 12, 1991|
|Country of Citizenship||Colombia|
|Hobby||watch movies, play guitar|
|mother’s name||Maria del Pilar Rubio|
|father’s name||Wilson James Rodriguez Bedoya|
|sisters||• Juana Valentina Restrepo
• Luisa Maria Rodriguez
• Dana Lucia Rodriguez
girlfriend / affair
|affairs/girlfriend||• Daniela Ospina (2011-2017)
• Helga Lovekati (2017-present)
Marital status, wife and children
|wedding date||December 24, 2010|
|children||daughters- Salome Rodriguez Ospina
son- Samuel Rodriguez De Lima
|College University||National Distant University|
|Education||James decided to drop out of school at an early age to concentrate on his football career. Eventually, after he became a professional player, the Colombia international enrolled him at the National Abirtaya Distance University.|
|Profession||professional football player|
|Brand recognition||• adidas
• royal house Madrid
• Pony Malta
• Clear shampoo
|professional manager||Rodriguez signed with Gestifute.|
|Debut Club||• On February 7, 2009, James played his first official game for Argentine club Banfield.
• On 18 July 2010, Rodriguez represented Porto in a friendly against Ajax.
• He made his debut for the French club Monaco in a 2-0 win over Bordeaux.
• Rodriguez made his Real Madrid debut against Sevilla in the UEFA Super Cup.
|Debut International||• On October 11, 2011, James made his national team debut against Bolivia.|
|current team||• Al Rayyan Football Club
• Colombia National Team
|Achievements (Main)||• He was named LPFP Primeira Liga Breakthrough Player of the Year in 2011-12.
• In 2012 he won the Portuguese Ballon d’Or, awarded by the Portuguese newspaper “A Bola” to the best player in Portugal’s La Liga.
• He was named Monaco’s Player of the Year (2013-14).
• 2014 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team and FIFA World Cup Dream Team. In the same year, he also won the FIFA World Cup Golden Boot.
• pass through
• Free kick
• long shot
• Air show
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 180 cm
in meters – 1.80 m
feet inches – 5’10¾”
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 77 kilograms
in pounds – 170 pounds
|chest circumference||44 inches|
|bicep size||15½ inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|hair color||dark brown|
|eye color||dark brown|
|Salient features||• big smile
|clothing size||Not available|
|shoe size||10 USA|
|Favorite Playing Position||Attacking midfielder/winger|
|favorite car||Audi Q7 3.0 TDI|
|Favorite NBA Player||LeBron James|
The journey of life
James David Rodriguez Rubio was born on July 12, 1991 in Cúcuta, Colombia, to Wilson James Rodriguez Bedoya and Maria del Pilar Rubio. In addition to playing for the Colombian national team, his father was also a footballer who played for the U-20 team in 1985. Wilson’s athletic career was interrupted by injuries and alcohol problems.
James inherited his father’s love of football and developed an interest in the sport from an early age. He played Pony Futbol at the Academia Tolimense as a child and became a very skilled player in his teens.
In 2011, he married Daniela Ospina and they have a daughter named Salome. Throughout his life he has been devoted to Christ.
- Luka Modric Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Awards, Net Worth & Wiki
- Mario Balotelli Biography, Age, Height, Parents, Wife, Net Worth & Wiki
James Rodriguez net worth
James Rodriguez has a net worth of $80 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$80 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$68 million|
|annual salary||$29 million|
|Source of income||professional football player|
|car collection||• Audi Q7 3.0 TDI – £65,000
• Mercedes G-Wagon G 63 AMG – £143,000
• Mercedes-AMG GT four-door coupe – £120,000
• Audi RS7 – £84,000
• Mercedes Benz A-Class – £23,000
In 2015, James Rodriguez was widely reported to earn $29 million a year.
Most of Rodriguez’s revenue comes from sponsorship and brand endorsement deals. He has had a long-term partnership with Adidas from the early days of his career. James has been featured in various Adidas commercials over the years. In recognition of his winning the Golden Boot in 2014, Adidas created a custom boot for James Rodriguez. In addition, he has appeared in advertisements for companies such as Bona Malta, Nestlé and Clear Shampoo.
- In his teens, he joined Colombian club Envigado in Serie B. The following year, he was promoted to the Colombian Serie A.
- Argentine Banfield signed him in 2008 and he made his Argentina debut in February 2009. He scored his first goal from long range in the 3-1 win over Rosario Central on February 27.
- Despite being only 17 years old, he impressed coaches and team-mates with his superb performances and became a regular in the first team, playing in every game of Apertura in 2009. At 18, he also became the country’s youngest foreign goal scorer. During the year, he performed well and quickly gained a large following.
- In July 2010, he was signed by Portuguese club Porto for 5.1 million euros. In December 2010, he scored his first goal in European football in Porto’s 3-1 home win over Bulgarian club CSKA Sofia.
- At Porto, he scored 14 goals and provided 11 assists in the 2011-12 season. He was also the first Colombian to win the LPFP Breakthrough Player of the Year award in 2011.
- He became a regular starter in the 2012-13 season. He played a key role in the 1-0 win over Paris Saint-Germain in the 2012-13 Champions League group stage. In addition, he assisted a goal in the 2-1 win over Estoril. His splendid performance continued throughout the season, scoring 13 goals and 15 assists in 32 appearances.
- In 2013, James Rodriguez joined Monaco for a fee of 45 million euros, one of the most expensive transfers in world football history. On his Monaco debut, he scored twice against Bordeaux.
- He also set up two goals in Monaco’s 2-1 win over Saint-Etienne in the same season. He scored the club’s first goal from a free-kick in the 2-0 win over Rennes.
- James was named to Colombia’s 23-man squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He was outstanding in the group stage, especially in the team’s opening game against Greece, where he scored the first two goals and one in the closing moments. He also played a major role in the team’s victory over Ivory Coast in their second game.
- In the final game of the group stage against Japan, he assisted two goals and scored one goal to lead the team to a 4-1 victory. FIFA named him the best player in the competition at the end of the group stage.
- Thanks to his consistent performance, Colombia reached the quarter-finals of the World Cup for the first time. Colombia lost 2-1 to Brazil in the quarterfinals despite James’ excellent performance. In five games during his first World Cup, he scored six goals and provided two assists.
- Spanish club Real Madrid signed him for an undisclosed fee, reportedly around 80 million euros. In the UEFA Super Cup, he made his debut in a 2-0 win against Sevilla at the Cardiff City Stadium. His first goal for Real Madrid came against Atletico Madrid in August 2014.
- On June 27, James was selected to represent Colombia at the 2015 Copa America in Chile, where his team was beaten 5-4 on penalties by finalists Argentina in a scoreless match disuse.
- The following summer, James joined Colombia in the Copa America Centennial competition and captained the team. In his first game, he led Colombia to a 2-0 win over the United States, scoring his team’s second goal from the penalty spot despite being forced off early due to injury. Initially, it looked as if he would miss Colombia’s second game against Paraguay, but he recovered in time to start the game, scoring the first goal for Colombia and the other as his side went on to win 2-1. and a place in the quarter-finals.
- On July 11, 2017, it was announced that James would be on loan at Bayern Munich for two years. Real Madrid’s two season-long loans cost Bayern €13m each. James is reunited with his former Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti as part of a loan move to Bayern.
- At the end of the loan period, the German has the option to buy James for 42 million euros. In the away win over Schalke 04, he scored his first goal of his loan spell. His Bayern career got off to a slow start due to a pre-season injury, but James rediscovered his form in October after Jup Heynckes was hired as Bayern manager following Ancelotti’s sacking.
- James named to Columbia’s 23-man roster in 2018…
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article James Rodriguez Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Siblings, Net Worth & Wiki
, help us and share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #James #Rodriguez #Biography #Age #Height #Wife #Siblings #Net #Worth #Wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply