Abhishek Bachchan Wiki, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography, etc – WikiBio
Abhishek Bachchan is an Indian actor and film producer.He is the son of a legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. Let’s dive into Abhishek’s personal and professional life.
Abhishek was born on Thursday 5th February 1976 (Age 44; as in 2020) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He completed his primary and secondary education at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai and Mumbai Scottish School in Mumbai. He then moved to the Modern School in Derriwa Sant Vihar to complete his high school education. After completing his studies, Abhishek went to Switzerland to complete his studies at Aiglon College.Abhishek suffered Dyslexia (Learning Disability) in his childhood. He also took a business class at Boston University, from which he dropped out to pursue acting.
Abhishek served as Licensing Agent before entering Bollywood.
high: 6′ 2″
eye color: dark brown
hair color: Black
Family, Caste and Wife
Abhishek Bachchan belongs to Kayastha hindu family. his father, Amitabh Bachchan, is a veteran Bollywood actor. His mother Jaya Bachchan is a Bollywood actress and politician. Abhishek has a sister, Shweta Bachchan Nandahe is a model and journalist.
Abhishek dated Karisma Kapoor for 5 years before getting engaged to her on his father’s 60th birthday. After 3 months, they broke off the engagement and parted ways due to some family problems.
he started with RAni Mukherjee While shooting for the films “Yuva”, “Bunty Aur Babli” and “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna”. The two were reportedly dating at that stage.
He also dated model and actress Dipannita Sharma for a while.
Abhishek is married Aishwarya Rai April 20, 2007. The couple have a daughter, Aaradhya, who was born in 2011.
Abhishek started his career in 2000 with JP Dutta’s war drama, “refugee.” Since then, he has starred in a series of films, which are mediocre at the box office. Abhishek then appeared in “Dhoom,” his first commercial success. His performance in the film was appreciated.
He then starred in Yuva (2004), Sarkar (2005) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006). In 2007, Bachchan played Dirubai Ambani in the drama “Guru”.
Later, he appeared in comedy films such as “Bunty Aur Babli”, “Bluffmaster!”, “Dostana”, “Happy New Year” and “Housefull 3”.
In addition to acting, Abhishek also tried singing. He has voiced in films such as Bluffmaster, Dhoom, Players and Bol Bachchan.
In 2009, Abhishek appeared on “Oprah Winfrey” with his wife Aishwarya.
In 2010, as a host, he debuted with “National Bingo Night”.
- When Abhishek got married AishwaryaJhanvi Kapoor, a background dancer and model, cut his wrist outside the Abhishek home to create a drama. She claimed a relationship with the actor and also said she was the mother of his child. However, these claims were later proven false.
- Abhishek’s Florence honeymoon annoyed a lot of people. Mani Ratnam, the director of his film Guru, was unhappy that the actor didn’t take part in the campaign. Likewise, Rani Mukherji was annoyed that he delayed the filming of her film Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.
- National Film Awards Best Hindi Feature Film (as Producer) Paa (2010)
- Best Supporting Actor Sacca (2005)
- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna wins Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award (2006)
- Yash Bharati Samman, UP’s highest honor, from Uttar Pradesh Government (2006)
Abhishek Bachchan’s car range includes the Bentley Continental GT, Rolls-Royce and Audi A8L.
Abhishek has a net worth of around $30 million and is paid Rs 10-12 crore per film.
- Hobby: watching movies, driving, sketching, cooking
- Travel destination: New York
- TV show: Modern Family, Game of Thrones
- song: Teribina from the movie “The Master”
- perfume: Creed Royal Water
- musician: Sonu Nigam, David Guetta, Swedish Mafia, Tiesto
- sports: football
- soccer club: Chelsea
- Fashion Designer: Tom Ford, Giorgio Armani
- Shoe brand: Ferragamo, Cesare Paciotti, Alberto Gardno
- restaurant: Chez Francis in Switzerland, Kai in London
- Abhishek likes to collect boarding passes every time he travels by air.
- dance moves Amitabh Bachchan In this song, “Khaike Paan Banaras Wala” is inspired by the dance moves of Abhishek as a child.
- Abhishek had 18 consecutive flops, including his debut, “Refugees,” before starring in his first hit, “Dhoom.”
- Abhishek was the first choice for the role of Bhuvan in Ashutosh Gowariker’s “Lagaan” (2001). However, the role later went to Aamir Khan.
- In 2006, Abhishek was named “Asia’s Sexiest Man” by the British Oriental Eye magazine.
- In an interview, Abhishek told him that he proposed to Aishwarya on the balcony of a New York hotel.
- Abhishek drinks occasionally.
- a book called “Abhishek Bachchan: Style and Substance” Abhishek’s life is documented.
- Abhishek is very addicted to coffee, especially cappuccino.
- Abhishek handles and manages his father’s company ABCL, now AB Corp. Ltd.
- During the filming of Bluffmaster, Abhishek nicknamed Priyanka Chopra “Piggy Chops”.
- Abhishek co-owns Pro Kabaddi team “Jaipur Pink Panthers” and Indian Premier League football team “Chennaiyin FC”.
- He produced and starred in the film Paa (2009), which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi.
- In an interview, Abhishek revealed that Aishwarya was paid more than him in eight of the nine films they made together.
- His nicknames are Junior Bachchan, Junior B, Abhi and AB Baby.
- Residential: Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai and A Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai.
- On July 11, 2020, the actor announced on Twitter that he and his father, Amitabh Bachchan, had tested positive for COVID-19 and both were admitted to Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai.
Earlier today, my father and I both tested positive for COVID 19. We both had mild symptoms and were admitted to hospital. We have notified all necessary authorities and our families and staff are being tested. I ask everyone to stay calm and not panic. Thank you. 🙏🏽
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) July 11, 2020
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Abhishek Bachchan Wiki, Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography, etc – WikiBio
, help us and share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Abhishek #Bachchan #Wiki #Height #Age #Wife #Family #Caste #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply