Yukta Mookhey Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Kids, Family, Biography and More » StarsUnfolded
Height: 5′ 11″
Marital Status: Divorced
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yukta Mookhey
- Yukta Mookhey is an Indian actress, model and civic activist best known for winning the Miss World 1999 title.
- Yukta Mookhey was born into a Sindhi family in Bangalore. For the first seven years of her life, she grew up in Dubai.
- Yukta’s father is a managing director of a clothing company and her mother owns a beauty salon in Mumbai.
- She was a zoology student in college. After graduation, she obtained a Diploma in Computer Applications from Aptech. She is also interested in music and studied Indian classical music for three years.
- At the age of 22, she competed in the 1999 Femina Miss India pageant, winning the title of Miss World India. In the semifinals, she was asked—
How do you define a true athlete? “
Her answer, which brought her to the end, was
I define a true athlete as someone who embraces failure and success with a healthy attitude and a smile.”
- Yukta was asked another very interesting question by the jury in the final
In the context of the recent controversy, if you were Chelsea Clinton, what would be your most important advice as a daughter you would give your parents Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and why? “
If I were Chelsea Clinton, I would tell my parents that in the values you taught me, I still stand by you no matter what. I hope we can set an example for the rest of the world to understand what family values and ethics are all about. thanks”
This made her Miss World India 1999.
- In 1999, Yukta Mookhey had the opportunity to represent India at the 49th Miss World pageant at Olympia, London. She competed with 93 competitors from around the world.
- During a question and answer session at the Miss World 1999 pageant, Yukta was asked—
What if she could be whoever she wants to be in the world? “
That must be Audrey Hepburn. It’s her inner beauty, her compassion, her aura. Reflects her inner peace. “
- Yukta won the title of Miss World 1999, and she was crowned by “Linor Abargil” (Miss World 1998); she became the fourth Asian to win the title. In this event, she also won the title of “Asian Oceania Beauty Queen”.
- When Yukta Mookhey crowned Priyanka Chopra in the Miss World 2000 pageant, it was the first time in the history of the Miss World pageant that a former Miss World had crowned a contestant from the same country.
- After winning the title of Miss World 1999, Yukta Mookhey participated in various charity and social events; she continued to contribute to these social and charity events even after the title of Miss World 1999 ended.
- She is also an active environmental activist and supports many environmental initiatives such as Swachh Kalyani Nagar, which educates people on practices that generate minimal or zero waste.
- She has also contributed to tackling child labour in India.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Yukta Mookhey Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Kids, Family, Biography and More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Yukta #Mookhey #Height #Age #Boyfriend #Husband #Kids #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!