Yogendra Yadav Age, Wife, Kids, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|Profession||Politician, psychologist, professor|
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 meters
feet inches– 5′ 8″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms– 65 kg
in pounds– 145 lbs
|hair color||salt and pepper|
|political party||Aam Aadmi Party (2012-2015)
Swaraj India (2015-present)
|political tour||• In 2011, he participated in the National Anti-Corruption Campaign.
• Eventually joined the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) founded by anti-corruption activists.
• He then served as the party’s national executive.
• In 2014, he campaigned (as an AAP candidate) in the Indian general election in the Gurgaon constituency. He came fourth in the election.
• He was voted out by AAP’s PAC (Political Affairs Committee) on March 4, 2015.
• On March 28, he was expelled from the party on suspicion of “anti-party activities”.
• On April 14, 2015, he formed a new political organization, Swaraj India; with Anand Kumar, Ajit Jha and Prashant Bhushan.
|date of birth||September 5, 1963|
|Age (2018)||54 years|
|place of birth||Saharanwas, Rewari, Haryana|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Virgo|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Saharanwas, Rewari, Haryana|
|College University||University of Rajasthan
Punjab University, Chandigarh
|Education||Bachelor of Arts, University of Rajasthan
Master of Jiangsu Normal University
Phil.from Punjab University, Chandigarh
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||Year 2008: Malcolm Adiseshiah Development Research Award
Year 2009: International Political Science Association Global South Solidarity Award
|dispute||The Income Tax Department recovered Rs 2.2 lakh from Yogendra Yadav’s sister clinic in Rewari. Yogendra claimed against Modi’s government that about 100 officials raided the hospital and occupied the hospital, including the intensive care unit, despite women delivering babies there. He challenged the Modi government to raid him instead of his family and dismissed all allegations against him, saying he did not know the hospital’s accounts. Officials reportedly raided his hospital; Gautam Yadav (Yogendra’s nephew) paid Rs 3.25 lakh out of Rs 65 lakh after buying jewellery from Nirav Modi’s company as they received information from the Nirav Modi group.|
|girls, affairs, etc.|
|wife/spouse||Madhulika Banerjee (Associate Professor, University of Delhi)|
|parents||Father– Devendra Singh (Retired Professor of Economics)
Mother– name unknown
|brothers and sisters||brother– no
sisters)– Dr. Neelam Yadav, Dr. Poonam Yadav
|net worth (approximately)||3 crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yogendra Yadav
- Does Yogendra Yadav smoke? :unknown
- Does Yogendra Yadav drink? :unknown
- When he was 5 years old, his name was changed from Salim to Yogendra because he was bullied by Hindu children at school.
- In an interview, when asked about the reason for the name change, he said: “My grandfather was the principal of the school. He was killed while trying to stop the Muslim mob from entering the school. My father was seven years old at the time. He also witnessed the division Another massacre during the period. After that, he decided to name his children Muslims.”
- Former professor of political science at Punjab University (1985-1993).
- He founded the Lokniti Network in 1995-2000.
- He has been a political commentator for multiple channels and has analyzed elections for multiple TV networks including Doordarshan, NDTV and CNN-IBN.
- In 2004, he became a senior member of the Center for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS).
- In 2010, he served as a member of the National Advisory Committee on the Implementation of the Right to Education Act.
- In July 2011, he was appointed to the UGC (University Grants Committee), which was rejected by HRD; because they considered his affiliation with the political party AAP a conflict of interest.
- When Yadav was ousted from party AAP in 2015 following allegations of anti-party activity, Anna Hazare went on to meet Arvind Kejriwal as he suggested that Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan should not be ousted from the party. He suggested that the three of them should mend and work together again. Anna Hazare expressed her disappointment with AAP and Kejriwal in 2017 when Arvind Kejriwal was charged with corruption charges.
- He is a founding member of Jai Kisan Andolan and Swaraj India.
- He has authored and co-authored many books such as Electoral Politics in Indian Nation, Democratic Politics – 1 (2006) Principal Consultant with Suhas Palshikar, published by NCERT, co-authored and co-editor of South Asian Democracies (2008) (with Sandeep Shastri and KC Suri cooperation) etc. He also has several articles on his credits, including “Between Wealth and Virtue: Explaining Congress’ Vague Victory in 2009,” Major State Races and Derived State Choices: Mapping Election Trends in India, “The Paradox of Political Representation,” Seminar, October 2008, 2004-2009, Economic and Political Weekly, February 2009 et al.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Yogendra Yadav Age, Wife, Kids, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Yogendra #Yadav #Age #Wife #Kids #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!