Usman Khan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|full name||Usman Khan Singwary|
|Profession||Pakistani cricketer (bowler)|
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 meters
feet inches– 5′ 9″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body size (approximately)||– Bust: 40 inches
– Waist: 14 inches
– Biceps: 32 inches
|eye color||dark brown|
|international premiere||Foreign Direct Investment– 20 October 2017 against Sri Lanka at the Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
test– Did not play
T20– 11 December 2013 vs Sri Lanka at Dubai International Cricket Stadium
|jersey number||#36 (Pakistan)|
|Domestic/National Team||FATA Cheetas, Karachi Kings, Khan Research Labs, Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited|
|coach||Kazi Shafiq Lara, Wajahatullah Vasti|
|favorite bowl||reverse swing|
|Awards, Honors, Achievements||• Faysal Bank T20 Cup Best Player Award
• 5 Wicket Haul vs Sri Lanka in 2017
• Best player award against Sri Lanka in 2017
|career turning point||His performance in the Moin Khan Ramadan competition|
|date of birth||May 1, 1994|
|Age (2018)||24 years|
|place of birth||Landi Kotal, Khyber Agency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Taurus|
|Country of Citizenship||Pakistan|
|hometown||Landi Kotal, Khyber Agency, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Relationships and more|
|parents||Father– Asmad Khan
Mother– name unknown
|brothers and sisters||brother– Ibrahim Sinwari (brother)
elder sister– unknown
|favorite cricketer||Wasim Akram|
|favorite food||Fried Lobia|
|car collection||Toyota Corolla 2018|
|bike collection||• Honda CG125-1976
• Honda CG125-2017
Some Lesser Known Facts About Usman Khan
- Does Usman Khan smoke? :unknown
- Does Usman Khan drink alcohol? :Yes
- Usman Khan is a Pakistani left-arm swing bowler.
- His father was also a cricketer and had played domestically.
- During his childhood, he used to play cricket just for fun, but then, he decided to pursue the same profession.
- He then joined the ICA (Islamic Cricket Academy) in Peshawar with the support of his father. There, he learned the basics of cricket and improved his bowling skills under coaches Qazi Shafiq Lala and Wajahatullah Wasti.
- He was selected for the FATA (Federal Administered Tribal Area) cricket team from the ICA; before entering the Abbottabad Regional Under-19 team.
- He played his first Under-19 Abbottabad season at the age of 17. He played for KRL (Khan Research Laboratory) this season and broke the record with 36 wickets.
- At the beginning of his career, there were some rumours that he would play for Afghanistan instead of Pakistan. However, he rejected all these rumors and said,
“My dream is to play for Pakistan and not other countries.”
- When he was overage, he could only play one under-19 season for KRL. He has since continued to play for the senior KRL team.
- After playing some games at Khan Research Lab, he moved to ZTBL (Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited) cricket team.
- He first entered the media and public eye during the Moin Khan Ramadan Championships. His performance in this Cup proved to be a major turning point in his cricketing career.
- On 3 December 2013, his performance for the ZTBL team against Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited in the Faisal Bank T20 Cup Final gave him the opportunity to be part of the Pakistan national team. He impressed by beating former Pakistan cricketer and captain Misbah-ul-Haq with a duck. He took 5 wickets and sent just 9 runs in just 3.1 overs.
- On December 11, 2013, at the age of 19, he finally completed his international T20 debut against Sri Lanka. Unfortunately, his poor performance in that series resulted in his elimination.
- In an interview with the team that declined to be interviewed, he said
I’m just not effectively reading the change in conditions. However, my confidence hasn’t been affected, and that’s not the end for me. In fact, after gaining international exposure, I feel more confident. I was picked after a good performance in domestic cricket. I was totally ready to act, but unfortunately I didn’t get the first chance. I am not frustrated by the failure, I will try to get into the national team again. There is a lot of domestic cricket now and I will try again to impress the selectors.
- Later, he was selected by the Karachi Kings to play in the PSL (Pakistan Super League). He played 6 games for Karachi Kings and took 6 wickets.
- He has since qualified for two matches on the World XI Tour in Pakistan. He played well but only took 1 wicket in those 2 games.
- In October 2017, he was again part of Pakistan’s ODI (One Day International) cricket team for a 5-match series against Sri Lanka. He had a chance at the fourth ODI and took the wicket of Upul Tharanga (Sri Lanka captain) in the first round. And in the fifth ODI, he made five wickets; in just 21 deliveries. He won the “Best Player” award for his outstanding performance. His bowling in that match made him an international cricket star overnight.
- In August 2018, he was one of 33 players who were awarded central contracts for the 2018-2019 season by the PCB (Pakistan Cricket Board).
- In the same year, he was selected for the 2018 Asian Cup.
- He considers “Shoaib Akhtar” as his role model.
- Here’s a conversation with Usman Khan after the 5th ODI against Sri Lanka:
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Usman Khan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Usman #Khan #Height #Age #Wife #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!
Leave a Reply