Usha Chavan (Actress) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
Some Lesser Known Facts About Usha Chavan
- Does Usha Chavan smoke? :Do not
- Does Usha Chavan drink? :no
- Usha was born into a Marathi-speaking family of famous loknatya and theatre artists.
- Her mother acted with the late Prithviraj Kapoor in various silent films.
- She started acting at the age of 16.
- She is married to Dattatray KaduDeshmukh, a landlord who owns more than 25 acres of land in Pune.
- She starred in a string of hit movies alongside Marathi comedian Dada Kondek.
- Apart from Marathi movies, she has also appeared in many Telegu movies and co-starred with Rajkumar in the movie “Durdabitta”.
- She played the role of “Laxmi” in ‘Shirdi Ke Sai Baba’ (1977) starring Manoj Kumar.
- She has acted in more than 100 films in over 4 years of film career.
- She owns a film production company called “Abhinay Chitra” and has produced many films under it such as – Dharpakad and Gauracha Navra.
- She is the sole executor and trustee of the “Dada Kondke Trust” and its associated properties, which span over 150 acres.
- In addition to acting, she is also a voice-over artist and has voiced her in several films.
- Her family also has a wedding hall called “Usha Palace” in Dhankawadi, Pune.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Usha Chavan (Actress) Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, think about share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Usha #Chavan #Actress #Age #Husband #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!
Leave a Reply