Urfi Javed, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & more » StarsUnfolded
Date of Birth: October 15, 1996
Some Lesser Known Facts About Urfi Javed
- Urfi Javed is an Indian TV actress and model known for her bold and bizarre fashion statements.
- She is often noticed on social media for her over-the-top attire.
- She was born into a conservative family ruled by a patriarchy. In her home, girls can’t have a say in anything and only men can make decisions, she said.
- When she was a freshman in college, someone put her picture on a porn site. According to her, everything went haywire and her father began to physically and mentally abuse her without giving her a chance to explain.
- According to her, she then fled the misogynistic environment at home due to her father’s patriarchal ideology. She took her 2 sisters, left her mother and her 2 siblings, and moved to Delhi.
- In an interview, she recalled how long it took her to survive after leaving home. she says,
I was in a park in Delhi for a week. Then the three of us started looking for jobs. I got a job in a call center. My father remarried, and then the entire family responsibility fell on my sisters and I. “
- Before entering the entertainment industry, she worked as a fashion designer’s assistant in Delhi.
- She went to Mumbai for a job interview, which worked against her, but because of her passion for acting, she stayed and did various auditions. In 2015, she made her TV series “The Teddy Meady Family” for the first time in 3 months.
- Later, she did various shows like Chandra Nandini (2016-17), Bepannaah (2018), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2020) etc.
- In 2021, she will enter the Bigg Boss OTT home as a contestant. However, her Bigg Boss journey was short-lived, as she was eliminated for seven days in the show’s first elimination.
- In 2021, she makes her debut in Puncch Beat 2 as Meera in the web series.
- She has also appeared in various Punjabi music videos such as Chat Sohniye (2021), Crazy (2022) and Befikra (2022).
- After her tenure at Bigg Boss OTT, she rose to fame and people came to believe that she was the granddaughter of Javed Akhtar because of her last name. Javed Akhtar’s wife Shabana Azmi tweeted to clarify that they are not related by blood.
She has nothing to do with us anyway. Stop lying! https://t.co/QGaocn4eGV
— Azmi Shabana (@AzmiShabana) September 8, 2021
- Ulfie tried to refute the rumors in an interview. she says,
People make up stories just because my full name is Urfi Javed. But he never contacted me in any way. All of this just to lure him and demean his name by associating my clothing controversy with him. But what does it matter? Even if his own granddaughter is wearing whatever she chooses, what’s the problem? Why is he responsible for this? “
- She took the opportunity to design her airport clothing. She was wearing a white T-shirt that read “Not Javid Akhtar’s granddaughter.”
- She was also seen wearing similar outfits to Hollywood celebrities Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid.
- Apparently, Urfi was supposed to be working on Star Plus Channel’s top-rated show, Anupama, with his ex-boyfriend Paras Kalnawat. Later, she revealed in an interview that her ex stood in the way of her chances and asked the team not to draft her. she says,
We’re supposed to be working together on a show, I guess only Anupamaa. He asked the creative director and everyone not to let me on the show. He would ask the team not to draft me whenever there was a little chance of me playing. Because apparently, neither his current girlfriend nor his ex liked it. “
- In an interview, Ulfie revealed that the director often told her that she didn’t have the innocent face that TV leads need. she says,
Somehow, the casting director told me I didn’t have that innocent face to play the lead on TV. I will only play negative roles. Also, in the case of the protagonist, the problem is that a person has been so overexposed to playing a lookalike character for years that it’s hard to get a series after the show ends or quits. However, with parallel leads, this is not a problem. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to lead, but I’m not going to chase it,”
- Urfi Javed is often found traveling with 700 stanzas of the Hindu scripture Bhagavad Gita. In an interview, she revealed that she was intrigued by the religion and wanted to learn more about its logic to make extremism disappear from her life.
- Urfi enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages on a variety of occasions.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Urfi Javed, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & more » StarsUnfolded
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Urfi #Javed #Height #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!
Leave a Reply