Ummul Kher (Disabled UPSC Rank Holder 2016) Age, Biography, Family, Caste & More » StarsUnfolded
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||In centimeters— 148 cm
In meters – 1.48 meters
feet inches- 4′ 10″
|Weight (approximately)||In kilograms – 40kg
In pounds— 88 lbs
|date of birth||unknown|
|Age (2016)||28 years|
|place of birth||Pali-Marwar, Rajasthan, India|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||unknown|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Pali-Marwar, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute of Physical Disability, Delhi (attained level 5)
Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust (up to 12 criteria)
|University||Gargi College, Delhi University (Graduate)
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi (after graduation)
|Education||Master of International Studies|
|family||Father– name unknown
Mother– name unknown
brother– Unknown (runs a small bracelet shop in Rajasthan)
elder sister– no
|boy, affairs, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ummul Kher
- Ummul has suffered from fragile bones since childhood. Her parents disagreed with her when she said she wanted to continue her studies beyond grade 8.
- She was ranked 420 in All India in the UPSC 2016 exam. She wanted to include IAS in the disability quota. She scored 1,001 on the exam.
- As a result of her disease, she has so far experienced 16 fractures and 8 surgeries.
- Ummul’s family, who came to Delhi from Rajasthan when she was 5, used to live in a slum near Hazrat Nizamuddin, where his father used to sell clothes on the street.
- After she finished her 8th class, her parents forced her to stop studying because she was still a girl. Ummul left home and started living in Jhopri, Trilokpuri, Delhi. She used to make money from tuition fees.
- Ummul used to teach slum children and earn a living.
- Her studies are supported by her school, the Amar Jyoti Charitable Trust. She got 91% in class 12.
- In 2012, Ummul suffered a minor accident that left her in a wheelchair for a year due to her bone disease.
- In 2013, she was awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) with a monthly scholarship of Rs 25,000.
- Ummul is in touch with her family and says she has had a good relationship with her family again over the past 2 years.
- Ummul has participated in “Duskin Leadership Training” in Shinjuku, Japan as an intern since September 2014.
- Her inspirational life story is beautifully described in a video released in 2012.this is the video
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Ummul Kher (Disabled UPSC Rank Holder 2016) Age, Biography, Family, Caste & More » StarsUnfolded
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Ummul #Kher #Disabled #UPSC #Rank #Holder #Age #Biography #Family #Caste #StarsUnfolded ☑️!
Leave a Reply