Sanjeev Bikhchandani Age, Wife, Biography, Net Worth & More » StarsUnfolded
|full name||Sanjeev Bihchandani|
|Profession||Founder of Info Edge (India) with Naukri.com|
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||In centimeters— 178 cm
In meters – 1.78 meters
In feet and inches— 5′ 10″
|Weight (approximately)||In kilograms – 80 kg
In pounds— 176 lbs
|hair color||salt and pepper|
|date of birth||June 29, 1963|
|Age (2017)||54 years|
|place of birth||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||cancer|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|School||St Columba’s School in Delhi|
|College University||St Stephen’s College Derry
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
|Education||BA (Hons) Economics
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
|family||Father– Name unknown (doctor)
Mother– Unknown name (housewife)
brother– 1 (PhD from Stanford University)
elder sister– no
|girls, affairs, etc.|
|wife||Surabhi Bikhchandani (Woman Entrepreneur)|
|net worth||INR 48 billion|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjeev Bikhchandani
- Does Sanjeev Bikhchandani smoke? :unknown
- Does Sanjeev Bikhchandani drink alcohol? :unknown
- As early as his teenage years, Bikchandani discovered that he was partially colorblind.
- After graduating with a BA (Honours) degree in Economics, he joined advertising agency – Lowe Lintas – as an administrative trainee. He worked for the company for 3 years before entering IIM, Ahmedabad to study Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Bikhchandani then took a job at GlaxoSmithKline (HMM at the time), managing and managing the brand – ‘Horlicks’. After a year and a half at the company, he decided to quit his job and start his own business.
- In October 1990, he started two companies with friends. One company conducts salary surveys, and another aims to develop a trademark database through which information obtained can be sold to pharmaceutical companies seeking to apply. They contacted as many as 5,000 companies, of which interested companies received a printed search report of Rs 350.
- The pair paid his father 800 rupees a month in rent as they worked in the Bikhchandani family’s servants’ quarters.
- However, the two partners parted ways in 1993, which also led to the separation of their businesses. While Bikhchandani kept the first firm to investigate, his partner kept the trademark business because it was entirely his idea.
- At the 1996 Asia Show, Bikchandani learned about the Internet through a retailer that reselled VSNL e-mail accounts. The man showed him how to use Yahoo! to browse the vast amount of information available on the web. Seeing this, the budding businessman was fascinated and asked if the retailer could help him build a website. Since a server was required to set up a website, and all the servers were located in the United States at the time, the retailer couldn’t help him.
- Instead of giving up, however, a dejected Bikhchandani immediately contacted his brother, a professor at the UCLA School of Business in California, who could rent a server for him.
- At the same time, to make ends meet, he served as a consulting editor for The Avenue, a pioneering career supplement.
- When his brother arranged the server, Bikchhandani offered 5% of the company because he didn’t have enough money to pay his brother back. He then found two of his friends who were very good at programming and offered them 7% and 9% of the company, respectively. When two of his friends agreed to set up a website for him, the online job portal Naukri, he hired some data entry operators to help compile job openings listed in the daily newspaper.
- Since the Internet was new in 1997 and did not have very good coverage, the country averaged only 14,000 Internet users. At first, Naukri struggled to generate traffic. However, Naukri was the first to gain widespread media coverage after newspapers started writing about the “Internet” and looking for examples from India to talk about it.
- According to Alexa.com, Naukri.com attracts 75%-80% work traffic share in India.
- Not many people know that Bikhchandani is the man behind successful websites like Jeevansathi and 99Acres.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sanjeev Bikhchandani Age, Wife, Biography, Net Worth & More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Sanjeev #Bikhchandani #Age #Wife #Biography #Net #Worth #StarsUnfolded ☑️!