Rihanna Net Worth, Age, Songs, Boyfriends and Awards
Rihanna is one of the most famous singers in the world. She has dubbed numerous songs while reaching the top of the charts. She was born on February 20, 1988 in Barbados. As a songwriter and actress, Rihanna has an estimated net worth of $1.7 billion as of 2022. Her successful career has made Rihanna one of the most commercially sought-after music artists in the world today.
|birth name||Robin Rihanna Fenty|
|Nick name||RiRi, Caribbean Queen, Barbados Babe, Rihanna|
|net worth:||$1.7 billion|
|eye color:||hazel eyes|
|country of origin:||Barbados|
|Current country:||London, UK|
|Love life:||Ex-boyfriend Hassan Jameel, current boyfriend A$AP Rocky|
|brothers and sisters:||Rory Fenty, Samantha Fenty, Rajad Fenty, Jamie Fenty, Kandy Fenty|
|educate:||Attended Charles Bloom Memorial Elementary School and Comber Mill School|
|Source of wealth:||Music, Performing Arts, Fenty Beauty Line, Savage X Fenty, Fenty Clothing Brand|
|Source of fame:||Music, Performing Arts, Fenty Beauty Line, Savage X Fenty, Fenty Clothing Brand|
|high:||5 feet 8 inches|
|born:||February 20, 1988|
|place of birth||St Michael’s Parish, Barbados|
|father’s name||Ronald Fenty|
|mother’s name||Monica Braithwaite|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Fashion Designer, Actor|
|favourite colour||black green|
|favorite dessert||Chocolate ice cream, cheesecake|
|favorite music||Madonna, Beyonce, Bob Marley, Mariah Carey|
|favorite actress||Jessica Alba|
|favorite tv show||entourage|
|favorite designer||Zach Posen|
|hobbies and interests||Sing, shop, dance, listen to music|
|favorite drink||vodka, cocktail|
|favorite perfume||Rihanna’s ROGUE|
|favorite movie||Napoleon Dynamite|
|favorite restaurant||George Baldi|
|first album||The Music of the Sun (2005)|
|first movie||Bring It: All or Nothing (2006)|
|Last update time:||2022|
According to the details, most of Rihanna’s net worth is attributed to the value of her Fenty Beauty Line. The joint venture is a partnership with luxury goods company LVMH.
The LVMH brand generates $100 million in revenue. Rihanna owns 15 percent of the partnership, and she also co-owns a lingerie brand called Savage X Fenty. Rihanna launched her Fenty clothing line in 2019.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty, full name Rihanna, was born on February 20, 1988 in St. Michael, Barbados. Rihanna grew up in an unstable family due to her father’s alcoholism and cocaine use. Her father used to abuse her mother, and Rihanna had to step in to resolve their conflict. Living in such an environment made her mentally ill, had to endure severe headaches, and doctors believed Rihanna had a tumor. However, once Rihanna’s parents divorced, she finally started to get better.
As you may know, American record producer Evan Rogers was the one who discovered Rihanna in Barbados. Evan brought her to America, first of all something new. Rihanna recorded the demo, and as a result, Rogers and Karl Stucken’s production company, Syndicated Rhythm Productions, signed her. This was the beginning of Rihanna’s successful career. Her music career has brought her to the pinnacle of fame, and Rihanna’s net worth is a testament to her achievement.
Rihanna’s Musical Career
After completing her demo, rapper Sean Carter, better known as Jay-Z, listened and tested Rihanna. He was the CEO of Def Jam Records at the time. At Jay-Z’s direction, Rihanna was invited to audition for him. The invitation was fruitful for Rihanna, as she signed a six-album record deal without delay in 2004.
Rihanna has worked with a team of producers that includes Jay-Z’s debut studio album, Music of the Sun. After this album, Fast Track and Rihanna’s first album, “Girls Like Me” was certified platinum by the RIAA.
Rihanna’s 2007 album “Good Girl Gone Bad” was critically acclaimed and its lead single “Umbrella” was a huge success, selling more than 8 million copies worldwide. Rihanna won a Grammy for Best Rap Collaboration with Jay-Z in 2008, which was a big boost for her.
Following her previous albums, the new releases are “Rated R”, “Loud”, “Talk That Talk”, “Unapologetic” and “Anti”. Rihanna’s other notable singles with other musicians include “Run This Town” with Jay-Z and Kanye West, “Love the Way You Lie” with Eminem, and “Princess of” with Coldplay China”, “Take Care” with Drake, and “This Is Your Purpose” by Calvin Harris.
Awards and Achievements
Rihanna has won numerous accolades and recognition throughout her career. Her awards include 9 Grammys, 12 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards, and 8 People’s Choice Awards, among others.
Acting and Television Careers
As far as Rihanna’s acting career is concerned, she made her debut in August 2006 with the film “Bring It On: All or Nothing”. She made a cameo of herself in this film.
Rihanna’s TV show “Styled to Rock” premiered in the UK in 2012, and the show aired in the US in 2013. Her other films include “Battleship,” “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets,” “Ocean Eight” and “Guava Island.”
Additionally, Rihanna voiced Tip’s character in the 2015 animated film “Home.” She also released the concept album soundtrack for the same animated film. Rihanna’s net worth also comes from her acting and television career as her fame grows day by day.
How much money did Rihanna make? – Net worth and asset details
Rihanna has managed to achieve such a high profile that she decided to use it to bring out the best in her. In doing so, she interpreted her reputation as various successful business ventures. Here’s Rihanna’s earnings profile:
- Rihanna signed a $25 million contract with Samsung to promote its Galaxy lineup.
- She has also worked for other brands including Cover Girl, Secret Body Spray, MAC Cosmetics, Dior, Budweiser, Armani, Gucci, Clinique and River Island.
- Rihanna also became fashion creative director of sportswear brand Puma in 2014.
- She co-owns the music streaming service Tidal with other notable celebrities including Jay-Z, Madonna and Kanye West.
- Rihanna launched her makeup line back in September 2017 with Kendo Brands, part of luxury manufacturer LVMH, and named it Fenty Beauty. It was a very successful venture, as the brand made $100 million in revenue in the first two months, compared to $570 million in 2018. This makes the total value of the Fenty brand of $150 to $2 billion plausible.
- Rihanna owns 15% of the Fenty Beauty line. With that in mind, Rihanna’s estimated earnings are $22.5-$300 million, excluding Fenty’s taxes. Excluding taxes, it would be about $112 million to $150 million.
- Another $200 million of her fortune comes from recordings, endorsements and concert sales.
How much does Rihanna make in a year?
- 2017 – $70 million (from music)
- 2018 – No information available
- 2019 – $210 million
- 2020 – $600 million
- 2021 – $550 million
- 2022 – $580M+
As far as Rihanna’s love life is concerned, she has been involved with a lot of celebrities. She dated actor Shia LaBeouf in the mid-2000s; however, things couldn’t work out and they only dated once.
In 2010, Rihanna dated baseball player Matt Camp; however, a year later their relationship could not develop further and they parted ways.
Around 2012, she also became interested in another actor, Ashton Kutcher. However, not many people know about it. Rihanna also dated NBA player LeBron James that same year.
Rihanna was also linked with Travis Scott in 2015, and they had plenty of time together. As few know, Leonardo DiCaprio also got closer to Rihanna in the same year; however, there has been no official announcement.
Drake also confirmed that he was in a relationship with Rihanna, which was revealed in 2013. Rihanna’s most famous romance was with a Saudi millionaire named Hassan Jameel. They were first spotted together in 2017. However, they parted ways three years later.
Currently, Rihanna is rumored to be dating A$AP Rocky. They were spotted together in New York.
Highlights of Rihanna’s career
Here, we have the highlights of a successful career that makes Rihanna’s net worth apparent until the date:
- At Jay-Z’s direction, Rihanna was invited to audition for him, and in 2004 signed a six-album record deal without delay.
- Rihanna has worked with a team of producers that includes Jay-Z’s debut studio album, Music of the Sun.
- After this album, Fast Track and Rihanna’s first album, “Girls Like Me” was certified platinum by the RIAA.
- Rihanna’s album “Good Girl Gone Bad” received positive reviews in 2007, it was the lead single titled “Umbrella” and it was a huge success while selling over 8 million copies worldwide.
- Following her previous albums, the new releases are “Rated R”, “Loud”, “Talk That Talk”, “Unapologetic” and “Anti”.
- Rihanna’s other notable singles with other musicians include “Run This Town” with Jay-Z and Kanye West, “Love the Way You Lie” with Eminem, and “Princess of” with Coldplay China”, “Take Care” with Drake, and “This Is Your Purpose” by Calvin Harris.
- In August 2006, she made her film debut with the film “Bring It On: All or Nothing”. She made a cameo of herself in this film.
- Rihanna’s TV show “Styled to Rock” premiered in the UK in 2012, and the show aired in the US in 2013.
- Her other films include Battleship, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Ocean Eight and Guava Island.
- Rihanna also voiced Tip’s character in the 2015 animated film Home.
Rihanna’s social media profiles
Google Popular Rihanna
A quick look at Rihanna’s profile:
Q: What was Rihanna’s original name?
A: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is Rihanna’s original name; that’s a fun fact.
Q: What is Rihanna’s height?
A: Rihanna is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
Q: What is Rihanna’s marital status?
A: Rihanna’s marital status is unmarried,…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Rihanna Net Worth, Age, Songs, Boyfriends and Awards
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Rihanna #Net #Worth #Age #Songs #Boyfriends #Awards ☑️!