Vipul Roy Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Vipul Roy is an Indian TV actor who works mainly in Hindi TV shows. He is best known for his role as “Bhola Pandit” on SAB TV’s FIR show.
Vipul Roy was born on Friday 30 August 1985 (Age 36; as of 2021) in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
He completed his studies at Sherwood College in Nainital and his graduation in Hospitality Management at Monarch International School of Hospitality Management in Tamil Nadu.
Height (approximately): 6′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
Body Size (Approx.): Bust: 46″, Waist: 38″, Biceps: 16″
parents and siblings
Vipur’s father’s name was Vikram Roy.
His mother, Anjali Roy, and his sister, Akanksha Roy, are a model.
wife and children
In December 2021, he announced that his marriage to Melis Atici will take place on February 13, 2022. She works in an IT company.
After dating Yuvika Chaudhary for over a decade, he broke up with her and started dating Melis Atici; he and Atici have been dating for nearly five years.
In an interview, he talked about his relationship with Yuvica after the breakup and said,
Yuvika is engaged to another man (Prince Narula) and I wish her all the best. Yes, she was one of my best friends and we dated for a long time, but fate had other plans and we decided to go our separate ways. “
In 2015, Vipul made his debut with a Punjabi film called “What the Jatt”.
Vipul made her debut in 2004 as a contestant on the reality show “Best Indian Movie Star Ki Khoj”.
He has starred in other TV shows including Tujko Hai Salaam Zindgi (2007), Jeanie Aur Juju (2014), Sahib Biwi Aur Boss (2015), Dr. Madhumati On Duty (2016) and Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double (2017).
Vipul has appeared in web series such as Booo Sabki Phategi (2019) on ALT Balaji and Black Widows (2021) on ZEE5.
Vipul has hosted reality shows such as Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Mega Challenge (2009) and Wheel Ghar Ghar Mein (2009).
- food: Sabudana khichdi, bhajiya
He owns a Hayabusa bicycle.
He owns a Reno Tribe.
- Vipul’s hobbies include traveling, swimming, and cooking.
- Vipple started his acting career upon graduation. He was voted the best movie star in the reality TV show India Ki Khoj in his first year of college. According to Vipul, he doesn’t have to struggle to find a job in the entertainment industry. He further added that after the show, he faced difficulties connecting and accepting jobs.
- Vipul worked as a chef in a restaurant before starting his acting career. He used to be an actor in the morning and a restaurant in the evening. In an interview, he talked about his passion for cooking. He said,
When it comes to cooking, it’s my soul. Even today, whenever time allows, I cook for myself and enjoy my alone time with music in the background. Cooking is like a stress reliever for me, and I usually keep trying new recipes and revising my cocktails and mocktails. “
- His friends, family and fans often compare his appearance to veteran Bollywood actor Dharmendra. In an interview, he touched on this and said,
Honestly, I really think it’s a compliment considering he was once one of Bollywood’s most slick, brightest and most talented actors. I’ve seen all his movies and Sholay is still my favorite. On my last birthday, my fans sent me a cake that said “Happy Birthday Little Damendra”. This is the second time I have received such a gift. Dharmendra Sir is a living legend, a He-man, and it is an overwhelming feeling to be compared to him. Someday I hope to be likened to Dharmendra ji as an actor. “
- In 2016, as he and his family were driving home, someone attacked his car, shattering his glass. Locals said Vipur was causing inconvenience to locals by parking his car in the middle of the road.
- Vipul got engaged to girlfriend Melis Atici in October 2018. Their marriage was originally scheduled for 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown, it was postponed until February 2022.
- He had to deal with non-payment for the Naye Shaadi Ke Siyaape show with Neha Bagga. He filmed the show for four months, but the show went off the air.
- In 2020, during the lockdown, Vipul produced and hosted a show “Viral with Vipul”, which was released on YouTube. The show is made for a noble cause. On the show, he often invites friends from the TV world to play games together. The cash prizes received by the winners have been distributed to those in need.
- In 2020, many actors committed suicide because they could not earn money. Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, they have not found work. In an interview, Vipul inspired people and said,
It breaks my heart to see that the stress is unnecessary if they kill themselves because of their work. Surviving in the entertainment industry is difficult because it’s not what it looks like from the outside. But I’m a firm believer that things won’t work out until we’re alive. “
- He has a feng shui symbol tattoo on his right hand. In an interview, he explained why he got tattoos, saying,
I am on vacation in Koh Samui. As we were walking down the street, a friend of mine decided to get a tattoo at 3am. The tattoo artist suggested I get inked too. My first reaction was that I couldn’t stand the tattoos on my body. However, my friend convinced me that we locked in a feng shui sign to signify prosperity. When the entertainer is doing it, I keep recommending him to make changes like adding two dots on top, making it smaller, or even adding a dot in the middle. I paid and left. “
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vipul Roy Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Vipul #Roy #Wiki #Height #Age #Girlfriend #Wife #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!