Vikas Krishan Yadav Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Vikas Krishan Yadav is an Indian boxer who competes in the 75kg category. He is the second Indian boxer to qualify for the Olympics for the third time after Vikind Singh. In 2021, he got tickets for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. The Olympics have been postponed due to COVID-19 and will be held in 2021.
Vikas Krishan Yadav was born on Monday 10 February 1992 (Age 29; as of 2021) in the village of Singhwa Khas, Hisar, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. At the age of 2, Yadav moved with his father to Biwani (where his father was transferred). He goes to school at BPS Bhiwani. At the age of 10, Vikas joined the Biwani Boxing Club to learn the basics of boxing. Later, he moved to Pune to join the Army Sports Academy for boxing training. In 2012, Yadav took a year off from boxing to complete his degree at Kurukshetra University in Haryana.
high: 5′ 91⁄2″
weight: 69 kg
Body Size (Approx.): Bust 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 14″
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
parents and siblings
His father, Krishan Kumar Yadav, was an employee of the Haryana Electricity Department. Little is known about his mother.
wife and children
Vikas is married and has one son.
In 2010, Vikas won gold at the AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships in Tehran, Iran. Next, he defeated Lithuania’s Evaldas Petrauskas at the 2010 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships in Baku. That same year, he won the lightweight title at the Summer Youth Olympics. Subsequently, he won a gold medal at the Asian Games.
In 2011, he won a bronze medal in welterweight at the World Amateur Boxing Championships. In 2012, he participated in the 2012 London Olympics. He lost to Errol Spence Jr before the quarterfinals. He then took a year off boxing lessons to focus on his studies.
In 2014, he represented India at the Asian Games in Incheon, South Korea, where he won a bronze medal in middleweight. Next, he competed in the 2015 Asian Boxing Championships, where he won a silver medal. That same year, he competed in the 2015 World Boxing Championships. In 2016, he qualified for the Rio Olympics and won a bronze medal.
In 2018, he won a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games.
He has since won a bronze medal at the 2018 Asian Games. In 2020, he secured a ticket to the Tokyo Olympics; becoming the second Indian after Vijender Singh to qualify for the Olympics for the third time.
- 2010 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships Gold Medal (Lightweight)
- 2015 Bangkok Asian Championships Silver Medal (Middleweight)
- 2010 Singapore Summer Youth Olympics bronze medal (lightweight)
- 2011 Baku World Championships Bronze Medal (Welterweight)
- 2014 Incheon Asian Games Bronze Medal (Middleweight)
- 2017 Tashkent Asian Championships Bronze Medal (Middleweight)
- 2021 Dubai Asian Championships bronze medal (welterweight)
- Best Boxer at New Delhi National Championships (2010)
- Travel destination: New York
- Vikas enjoys cycling in his spare time.
- He is fluent in Hindi and English, and his dialect is Haryanawi.
- In September 2015, he was ranked No. 4 in the middleweight boxing world by the International Boxing Federation (AIBA).
- In an interview, Vikas shared that he was very undisciplined, never eating, sleeping or training on time. He said,
I was very undisciplined before. I will never eat on time, sleep on time, train on time. I am not doing the right thing. When I entered the Olympics in 2019, I stayed with a wrestler who taught me a lot. He told me how the wrestling world champion organizes his day. He gets up an hour or 90 minutes before training. Then he does yoga and starts training 30 minutes before he should start getting into the right state of mind. So I started doing these things too. “
- In one of his interviews, Vikas shared that he had not eaten pizza or any kind of junk food for over a year. Talking about this, he said,
To a certain extent, everyone loves junk food. Everyone has cheat days, some weekly, some monthly. But I haven’t eaten pizza or any kind of junk food in over 18 months. “
- In 2019, Prime Minister Narendra Modi invited him to the Prime Minister’s Office to congratulate and recognize his contribution to Indian boxing.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vikas Krishan Yadav Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Vikas #Krishan #Yadav #Wiki #Height #Weight #Age #Girlfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!