Vijaya Nirmala Wiki Age, Death, Family, Biography, etc. – WikiBio
Vijaya Nirmala is an Indian actress, director and producer, mainly working in South Indian films. She died of a heart attack in Hyderabad, India, at the age of 73.
G Vijayanirmala Garu was born on February 20, 1946 (Age: 73 at the time of death) in Tamil Nadu, India. As a child, she worked in films as a children’s artist.
Information about her parents and siblings is not yet known. Her father is a film producer. She got married late. The first is Krishnamurti. However, after an affair with actor Krishna Ghattamaneni, she divorced him. Later, she married Krishna Gattamanini.
She and his ex-husband have a son named Vijaya Naresh.
Her grandson Naveen Vijaya Krishna is also an actress.
She is the stepmother of actors Ramesh Babu, Mahesh Babu and actress Manjula.
In 1950, at the age of four, she appeared in the Tamil film Machcha Rekhai as a child artist. She made her Telugu film debut in 1957 with the film Panduranga Mahatyam.
In 1964, Nirmala made her Malayalam film debut with the film “Bhargavi Nilayam”. She made her mainstream film debut in the 1965 Tamil film Enga Veetu Penn. Besides acting, she is also a director. She made her directorial debut in the Telugu film Mina released in 1971. In 1973, she directed her first Malayalam film, Kawisha.
She has also acted in several other films including Bhargavi Nilayam (1964), Manchi Kutumbam (1965), Chitthi (1966), Nishagandhi (1970), Alluri Seetarama Raju (1974), Hema Hemeelu (1979) etc. The female director with the most number of films in the world, including Devadasu (1974), Panchayathi (1977), Hema Hemeelu (1979), Bezawada Bebbuli (1983), Mogudu Pellala Dongaata (1992), Neramu Siksha (2009), etc.
- Ragupati Venkia Award (2008)
- Guinness World Records for the most films directed by a female director (44)
On June 26, 2019, she died heart attack At the age of 73, he worked at the Continental Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India.
- She rose to fame with the Malayalam hit “Bhargavi Nilayam” (1964), in which she collaborated with Prem Nazir.
- Nirmala met her second husband, Krishna Ghattamaneni, on the set of “Saakshi” in 1967. This is her second Telugu movie. After that, they starred in 47 films together.
- She has her own studio, Vijaya Krishna Movies, which has produced 15 films.
- “Vijaya” is not her real name. After 1965, she named herself Vijaya Nirmala in tribute to the famous Vijaya Movie Studio, her first starring role.
- She is the aunt of actresses Jayasudha and Subhashini.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vijaya Nirmala Wiki Age, Death, Family, Biography, etc. – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Vijaya #Nirmala #Wiki #Age #Death #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!