Vicky Kaushal Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Vicky Kaushal is a Bollywood actor best known for his roles. deepak kumar in the movie Massan (2015). Check out Vicky Kaushal Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Caste, Family, Biography and more.
Vicky was born in May 16, 1988 exist Mallard, Mumbai, India. When he was a kid, he was very interested in studying, watching movies and playing cricket. Ever wanted to be an actor since he was a kid; though he thinks people might make fun of him if he told them he wanted to be a hero. Participated in various stage competitions since childhood. He never wanted to be an actor until he went to college. During his second year of college, he went on an industrial visit to a company when he decided he couldn’t do 8 hours of work sitting in front of a computer. He then started accompanying his father on set.The acting is superb, and it is recognized after the filming Massan (2015), in which he played the main role deepak kumarthe opposite Sanjay Mishra & Richard Chada.
He was a tall, handsome man, about 6′ 1″ tall and heavy 80 kg.
His chest is about 40 inches, his waist is 34 inches, and his biceps are 14 inches.He has dark brown eyes and brunette.
parents and siblings
he was born in the middle class Brahman Bollywood and Hollywood action director’s family sham kauchal and housewife Verna Kaushal. When he was born, his father was a stuntman.his brother Sonny Kaushal is the assistant director. His roots can be traced back to Punjab.
He married Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif on December 9, 2021 at Six Senses Barwara Fort in Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan.
According to media reports, he is dating the actress Harleen Ceci. They first met through a mutual friend Anand Tiwari.
Vicky in Sheth Chunilal Damodardas Barfivala High School, Mumbai and obtained a bachelor’s degree in electronics and telecommunications engineering Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai. While at school, he often participated in skits, plays, costumes and dance competitions.After graduation, he was selected as telecommunications engineer work, but he refused to pursue a career in acting.Then he joined Kishore Namit Kapoor Academy of Acting Studying acting in Mumbai. Here is a video of him at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Academy of Acting where he plays a negative role.
He has assisted famous directors Anurag Kashyap in his movie Wassippur gang (2012).He is also a member of the troupe Naseruddin Shah and Manav Kaur. In 2012 he got his first break as an actor in a movie Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khuranain which he played a small role young Omi.
In 2013, director Wasambara make him the protagonist Geeks in his short film Geeks. In 2015, Vicky landed the main role of a Banaras boy deepak kumar In a film directed by Neeraj Ghaywan MassanHis performance in that film received positive reviews from critics and won several Best Male Debut Awards such as Zee Cine Awards, Screen Awards, International Indian Film Institute Awards and FOI Online Awards of India.He also starred in some other hit movies in which he played major roles such as Zuban (2016), Raman Lagaff 2.0 (2016) et al.
- actor: Deepika Padukone
- director: Rajkumar Hirani and Anurag Kashyap
- Book: The Secret of Rhonda Byrne
- destination: Burano, Italy
- Vicky is a non-vegetarian and drink wine.
- At one point Katrina Cave said she would look good with Vicky.
- Shahrukh Khan admired his performance and even called him after watching Vicky’s web series “Desire Stories”. Vicky Kaushal was so happy he could sleep through the night after Khan’s call.
- Once when he was a kid, his belt nearly came off during a school event and his pants were about to fall.
- He was impressed by Ranbir Kapoor’s calm demeanor.
- In an interview, he said he would love to start rumors that he is the new Dharma child. Dharma Productions is Karan Johar’s production company.
- Kaushal said he would have been better in Bavesh Josh Superhero if he were his choice.
- The first thing he noticed about a woman was how generous her smile was.
- Kaushal revealed that he never drank alcohol. Only in Neeraj Ghaywan’s film is he “shaken”.
- He is very close to his mother. Every time he was on vacation, the first thing he did in the morning was to call his mother to tell her how the day was going and what to eat today.
- Kaushal is afraid of horror movies. He mentioned that he can’t watch horror movies even during the day or with all the lights on.
- He’s not good at flirting. Even if a guy is flirting with him, he usually can’t pick out the insinuation. Once, a girl flew in from another city just to spend the night with Vicky after a party, and he ended up hanging out with a girl from the same party.
- In 2019, he won the National Film Award for Best Actor for his performance in the movie “Uri”.
- On August 14, 2020, he shared a photo on Instagram in which he shared his memories of working behind the camera during the filming of the film “Washippur Gang.”
- In his spare time, he likes to play Wiener.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vicky Kaushal Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Vicky #Kaushal #Wiki #Height #Age #Girlfriend #Wife #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!