Vasudha Rai (Beauty Influencer) Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Vasudha Rai is an Indian beauty influencer and columnist. She has worked as a beauty director for various Indian magazines including Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan and Women’s Health. She is the author of a book called Glow: Indian Food, Recipes, and Beauty Rituals, Inside and Out. She writes beauty articles on her blog https://www.vbeauty.co/blog.
Vasudha Rai was born on Tuesday 21 August 1979 (Age 42; as of 2021) in Sri Lanka. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She has a degree in fine arts.
Height (approximately): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
hair color: Black
eye color: Black
parents and siblings
The names of her parents are not known.
husband and children
There is no information on the internet about her personal life.
In 2002, she started working as a beauty writer for Cosmopolitan magazine. Vasudha Rai later worked as a beauty director for Harper’s Bazaar and Women’s Health magazines in India. She has been a beauty blogger for about 15 years. She collaborates with various dermatologists, makeup artists, nutritionists and yoga masters for beauty instruction. She also serves as a columnist for major Indian newspapers such as The Hindu. She regularly contributes to various magazines and tabloids such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Elle and HT Mint. Vasudha also works as a professional yoga teacher at Yoga Studios in New Delhi. Her debut is Glow: Indian Foods, Recipes and Rituals for Beauty, Inside and Outside, published by Penguin India on August 23, 2018.
According to Vasudha Rai, the synopsis of the book is,
Whoever said great skin is purely genetic has apparently never harnessed the power of beauty food. While makeup can be used to fake beautiful skin, you can only truly glow if you nourish your body from within. “
She is a beauty blogger on Instagram. She has over 64,000 followers on Instagram. On her Instagram account, she showcases different beauty products and their uses for glowing skin at home.
As a social media influencer for beauty products, she has been asked about her day-to-day life in conversations with media companies. Then she replied,
I wash my face with water…not in the morning. Then I use SkinCeuticals C+E Ferulic which helps brighten the skin and prevent fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Then I use Dr. Hauchska Rose Day Cream on top. I have sensitive skin so I use VMV Hypoallergenic Armada Sports Sunscreen. It has SPF 60, but once I run out of it, I will never use a product with an SPF higher than 30. “
She further adds to the products she puts on her face at the end of the day. she recounts,
I massaged my face with pure apricot oil that my yoga teacher got me from Ladakh. Then I wipe it off with a hot towel. If I only wear powder and lipstick (which is almost always the case), I massage a pea-sized drop of Julisis Silver Wash Night and a drop of Manuka essential oil on my face. Then I splashed my face with hot (but not scalding) water seven times. That’s it. This is a modern variant of the old Erno Laszlo method. I don’t have a night cream or anything. “
She is also a facial massage specialist.
colour: Red, Black, Metallic, OPI Glitzerland
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Intense Skin Corrector and Concealer, Estee Lauder Dual Action Concealer
Base: Chanel Vitamin Foundation
product: Purearth Wild Rose and Seabuck Cream, Rahua Volumizing Conditioner, Forest Essentials Silkening Body Wash, Bengal Tuberose, Guerlain Shalimar Eau de Toilette, Chanel Original Coco, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara, Himalayas Ananda Makeup Remover, Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Pen, Chanel Retractable Kabuki Brush, Dermalogica Multivitamin Energy Recovery Mask, YSL Eyeshadow, Benefit Sun Beam, The Body Shop Bath Gloves, Creme de La Mer Regenerating Serum, L’Occitane Hand and Foot Cream
perfume: Jo Malone Jasmine Sambac & Marigold, Givenchy Organza, Hermes Un Jardin Sur La Lagune, Byredo Black Saffron, Coco by Chanel
- Vasudha’s favorite eye product is the Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil. Her favorite lip products are Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm and Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Message.
- In a conversation with a media company, Vasudha explained the difference between a beauty editor and a beauty influencer. she says,
I think as a beauty editor you need to do more research. If you’re writing for a large magazine, you can’t claim things based on your knowledge, every claim has to be backed up by research. Plus, beauty editors are always on the lookout for new faces, new writers, makeup artists — more collaborations than influencers, I think. “
- She regularly organizes and participates in various online social media live events with the theme of rejuvenation and beauty.
- According to Vasudha Rai, her favorite homemade beauty secret is applying aloe vera at night, and her beauty secret is that anti-aging products should not be started until after the age of 25. In a conversation with the media company, Vasudha Rai said that based on her beauty,
Feel happy, energized, radiant and peaceful. “
- In an interview with India Today media, Vasudha Rai explained why she started her own blog. she says,
I started my beauty blog because I’ve been writing beauty and wellness articles for almost 15 years and I wanted to share my learnings directly with people. I want to have a platform where I can talk about not just makeup and skincare, but deeper beauty like health, nutrition, mental makeup, yoga, meditation — all the things that make people beautiful. I started VBeauty because I wanted to encourage people not to just look good on the surface. “
- On her social media accounts, Vasudha Rai is a frequent endorser of various beauty products and brands.
- Vasudha is a yoga enthusiast and certified yoga teacher. She does yoga regularly to keep her body healthy.
- Vasudha Rai regularly discusses her beauty tips and advice as a beauty influencer on multiple radio channels.
- In 2018, Vasudha Rai was shortlisted for the Cosmo India Blogger Awards. She was spotted attending the April 3, 2018 event.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vasudha Rai (Beauty Influencer) Wiki, Height, Age, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Vasudha #Rai #Beauty #Influencer #Wiki #Height #Age #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!