Steve Harvey Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
Steve Harvey Is an American all-round entertainer who wears all kinds of hats — comedian, TV host, producer, and radio personality, to name a few. Harvey started his career as a stand-up comedian and soon became an actor. Interestingly, his TV and film introductions appeared almost simultaneously. However, it was his flagship show, “The Steve Harvey Show,” that catapulted him to fame, which ran from 1996 to 2002. The show made him a household name and brought him huge fame.
A slew of other shows followed, such as “The Morning Show with Steve Harvey,” “The Steve Talk Show,” “Family Feud,” “Little People,” and its spinoffs, “Little People: Forever Young” and “Steve Harvey’s Funderdome”. Over the years, Harvey has won five Daytime Emmys and fourteen NAACP Image Awards in various categories. He is definitely one of the most talented entertainers in America in recent decades.
- Seth Rogen Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
- Zoe Saldana Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
Steve Harvey Wiki/Bio
|birth name||Broderick Stephen Harvey|
|age||(as in 2022) 65 years|
|religion||born again christian|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Capricornus|
|place of birth||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|date of birth||January 17, 1957|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|Residential||• Atlanta, Georgia, USA
• Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|hometown||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|mother’s name||Eloise Vera|
|father’s name||Jesse Harvey (coal miner)|
girlfriend / affair
|affairs/girlfriend||• Marcia Harvey (1979-1994)
• Mary Lee Shackelford (1995-2005)
• Marjorie Bridges (1987-1989, 2005-present)
Marital status, wife and children
|wife/spouse||• Marjorie Elaine Harvey
• Mary Lee Harvey
• Marcia Harvey
|wedding date||• June 25, 2007 (Marjorie Elaine Harvey)
• June 21, 1996 (Mary Lee Harvey)
• 1980 (Marcia Harvey)
|children||son- • Winton Harvey
• Broderick Harvey Jr.
• Jason Harvey
daughters- • Lori Harvey
• Morgan Harvey
• Brandi Harvey
• Carly Harvey
|School||Glenville High School in Glenville, Cleveland, Ohio|
|College University||• Kent State University
• West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Comedian, Radio and Television Host|
|Brand recognition||• In 2000, he appeared in an ad for Burger King, and then in 2014, he appeared in an ad for Strayer University, where he won an ad for the website Delightful.com.
• He supports BlackPeopleMeet.com, Glory Foods, Green Dot and many others.
|professional manager||Richard Della Font Agency|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 185 cm
in meters – 1.85 m
feet inches – 6’1″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 104 kilograms
in pounds – 229 pounds
|chest circumference||48 inches|
|bicep size||16 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|eye color||dark brown|
|clothing size||Not available|
|shoe size||11 (US)|
|Favorite Holiday Drink||Creamy Hot Chocolate|
The journey of life
Harvey was born in Welch, West Virginia, the son of coal miners Jesse Harvey and Eloise Vera. His original name was Broderick, named after actor Broderick Crawford of the TV series Highway Patrol. Harvey’s family moved to Cleveland, Ohio, to live on East 112th Street, which was renamed Steve Harvey Road in 2015. He graduated from Glenville High School in 1974.
Shortly after graduating high school, he attended Kent State University and West Virginia University and was a member of the Omega Psi Phi fraternity.
Harvey has been married three times and has seven children (four biological and three stepchildren). From his first marriage to Marcia Harvey, he had two daughters (twins Brandi and Carly) and a son (Broderick Harvey Jr.). From his second marriage to Mary Shackelford, Harvey had another son named Winton.
The couple separated in November 2005. In 2011, Judge Robert Dry of the 199th District Court in Collin County, Texas, raised concerns about false information about Mary Harvey’s divorce announcement, and the judge suggested she was not materially impoverished .
In June 2007, Harvey married Marjorie Bridges and he said it was his responsibility to make him a better person and change his life. Marjorie Harvey is the mother of three children (Morgan, Jason and Lori) whom Steve adopted. Steve and Marjorie have five grandchildren: three from Jason’s marriage to wife Amanda, one from Morgan’s marriage to husband Kareem, and one from Carly’s marriage to husband Ben.
By 2017, Harvey and his family were split between Atlanta and Chicago, where he aired his radio show and recorded Family Feud, and hosted his talk show for NBCUniversal from his Chicago studio, although he would Hosting his radio show there too. In 2018, Harvey brought his talk show, radio show and family feud to Los Angeles.
Harvey, a Christian, attributes his success to his faith in God. Harvey reports that he’s on a vegan diet for health reasons, and covers the rationale of his diet on his TV show.
- Annette Bening Bio, Age, Husband, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
- John Goodman Bio, Age, Height, Family, Wife, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
Steve Harvey net worth
Steve Harvey has a net worth of $200 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$200 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|annual salary||$45 million|
|Source of income||Actor, Writer, Comedian, Radio and Television Host|
Between June 2017 and June 2018, Steve Harvey earned $45 million through various endeavors. He earned the same amount between June 2018 and June 2019.
Of his average annual salary of about $45 million, at least $10 million comes from his officiating duties in a family feud. Another $20 million came from his radio hosting service.
Harvey included a number of other adventures in his 2009 book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, which led to the 2012 ensemble film Think Like a Man. The hardcover version of the book stayed on the New York Times bestseller list for 64 weeks.
He is also the author of Straight Talk, No Followers (2010), Act Like Success (2014), and Leap: Leaps of Faith for Abundant Lives (2016). In addition, he launched the dating site Delightful in a joint venture with IAC in 2014. In 2016, Harvey co-created the show “Little Big Shots” with Ellen DeGeneres, which he hosted until 2019.
In 2017, Harvey merged all his businesses under Steven Harvey Global (SHG). SHG owns his production company, East One Twelve, and Harvey Events, accompanied by his daughter Morgan and her husband.
SHG also owns the rights to the international version of Family Feud, announcing 2020 as the African version. He has worked on various commercial projects under the SHG banner, including launching the annual Sand and Soul Festival in 2017 featuring live music, comedy and a Q&A session with Harvey himself.
In February 2018, Steve and Marjorie rented a large mansion in the gated community of Beverly Park at the top of Beverly Hills, California. The 12,000-square-foot house, which sits on less than two acres, was at one point slated to be rented out for $125,000 a month, but Harveys arranged to bring the owner’s monthly rent down to $110,000. This equates to approximately $1.3 million in annual rent. At one point in 2007, the house was listed for $23.5 million.
Outside Los Angeles, Steve Harvey owns a 9,000-square-foot mansion in Atlanta, which he bought for $3.4 million in 2010, and an equally large mansion outside Dallas, Texas, on the site 4 acres. In 2013, Steve purchased a 5,500-square-foot house on the 88th floor of Trump International in Chicago. He sold the property in 2018 for $7.7 million.
In May 2020, Steve paid $15 million for Tyler Perry’s one-off Atlanta mansion. This 35,000 square foot gated home sits on 17 acres. Taylor bought the house in 2017, invested millions in renovations, and sold it to a preacher named David Turner in 2016 for $17.5 million. Turner appears to have lost $2.5 million on the house.
steve harvey movies
- Before embarking on a career in comedy, Steve Harvey worked as an auto worker, insurance salesman, carpet cleaner, and even a mail carrier. He made his comedy debut on October 8, 1985, at the Hilarious Comedy Club in Cleveland, Ohio.
- In 1990, Harvey participated in the second annual Johnnie Walker National Comedy Search. His performance in the talent hunt led to the opportunity to host the music TV show “It’s Apollo Show Time.” Finally, he landed a starring role on the 1994 ABC show “Me and the Boys.”
- His career breakthrough came in 1996 when he started hosting his flagship show, The Steve Harvey Show, which ran until 2002. The show was particularly successful in the African American community.
- In addition to his television career, Harvey has continued to showcase his stand-up comedy acts. He performed various productions with other stand-up comedians, all of which were later collected in a DVD movie titled “The King of Comedy.”
- In 2003, Harvey presented the show “Steve Harvey’s Big Time Challenge”. Variety shows put him in the role of a comedian and host. The show ran on the WB Network until 2005.
- During this time, he even wrote a book called “The Big Time of Steve Harvey.”
- Harvey made a name for himself both on TV and on stage, and in 2003 he tried his hand at the big screen. That year he starred in the films “The Temptation to Fight” and “Racing Stripes” (supporting role).
- By mid-2005, Harvey was making waves in all entertainment media as an actor, entertainer, writer, and TV host. He wrote the critically acclaimed bestseller Acting Like a Lady, Thinking Like a Man, and soon released the film Thinking Like a Man.
- In 2008, he hosted a teen career show called “Disney Dreamers Academy.”
- Two years later, Harvey became the host of the TV show “Family Feud.” The low-rated show continued to be the second-highest-rated daytime syndicate. Additionally, Harvey hosted the Celebrity Family Feud in 2010.
- Harvey’s 27-year journey as a stand-up comedian finally came to an end in August 2012 when he played his final gig as a stand-up comedian at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- A month after his last talk show, Harvey made his debut on the eponymous talk show “Steve Harvey.” It lasted until 2016, before launching a new syndicated talk show called “Steve” in November 2016. The latter gave Harvey greater creative freedom.
- In addition to TV and movies, Harvey is also indispensable…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Steve Harvey Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Movies and Wiki
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Steve #Harvey #Bio #Age #Height #Wife #Children #Net #Worth #Movies #Wiki ☑️!