Sobhita Dhulipala Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
Sobhita Dhulipala is an Indian actress and model. She is known for her work in the web series Made in Heaven (2016).
Sobhita Dhulipala was born on Sunday, May 31, 1992 (Age 27; same as 2019) in Tenali, Andhra Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
She attended Little Angels School in Visakhapatnam and Visakha Valley School. She went to Mumbai after finishing her studies. She studied for a master’s degree in business and economics at the HR School of Business and Economics, Mumbai.
Height (approximately): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Body Size (Approx.): 33-25-33
eye color: Black
hair color: Black
Family, Caste and Boyfriend
Sobhita Dhulipala was born in a Telugu Brahmin Family. Her father’s name is Venugpopal Rao and her mother’s name is Santha Rao.
She has a younger sister named Samantha. She is associated with fashion designer Pranav Misra (co-founder of fashion brand Huemn).
Pageants and Models
Sobhita Dhulipala won Miss South India Femina in 2013.
After that, she automatically entered the top 23 of the 50th Miss India (2013). She was awarded Miss Hairstyle, Miss Adventure and Style Icon, Miss iTimes Digital Diva and Miss Femina Genius. She went on to be the second runner-up in Femina Miss India 2013.
Sobhita represented India at Miss Earth 2013 in the Philippines, where she won the titles of Miss Photogenic, Miss Eco Beauty and Miss Ever Bilena. She was featured in the 2014 Kingfisher Calendar.
She has appeared in various fashion magazines and walked the catwalks at major fashion weeks. She also served as a brand ambassador for South Indian textile giant Kalanjali for two years.
Sobhita Dhulipala made her debut in the movie “Raman Raghav 2.0 (2016)” as “Smrutika Naidu”.
She also signed an agreement for the three films with Anurag Kashyap’s production company, Phantom Films. She then shot two films “Chef (2017)” and “Kaalakaandi (2018)”. In 2018, she made her Telugu debut with the film Goodachari.
In 2019, Sobhita played the lead character “Tara Khanna” in the web drama “Made in Heaven”.
She made her Malayalam debut in 2019 with the film Moothon.
Shbita made her Telugu debut with the film Goodachari (2018). Seeing the film, Mahesh Babu complimented the film’s team, with Sobhita writing in her reply, “Thank you.” This angered Mahesh’s fans, who mocked her for not respecting Mahesh. In her response to the troll, she said—
I am more confused than offended. It was a “Thank you!” troll took off. I have a lot of respect for him, come on! The whole plot is pretty stupid. “
- food: Tibetan, Noodles, Waffles
- poet: Charles Bukowski, Ezra Pound, Bertolt Brecht, John Keats
- Movie: Harry Potter series, Cloud Atlas (2012), Titanic (1997), Jodha Akbar (2008), Umrao Jaan (1981), Guzaarish (2010), Vogue (2008)
- fashion brand: Gucci, Huemn, The Row, Raw Mango, Vintage YSL
- Play: Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- Book: “Letter to Milena” by Franz Kafka
- She enjoys traveling, reading, writing, painting and gardening.
- She never wanted to be an actress. Instead, she was very interested in literature. Speaking of it, she said—
I didn’t grow up watching movies and I didn’t think you knew ‘Oh! mujhe actor banna hai, star banna hai, aisa maine socha to nahi’. I grew up reading a lot about literature and all of that. But it was a dream I hoped and I’m glad it happened. “
- Sobhita said the process of winning the Miss India crown damaged her self-esteem. Before Miss India, she was a lonely and uncool person who felt compelled to seek her approval in college. A friend of her internship at the Miss India office asked her to audition for a beauty pageant. She entered the competition and won the championship. The competition changed her attitude and lifestyle. Talking about the transformation of her life, she said-
For the first time in my life I got attention. I’m embarrassed to myself, I’m lame…but Miss India hurts my self-esteem even more. It takes me further away from me because you are reduced to a funny, pleasing person. It messed up my head. You have an ongoing identity crisis. You feel like you don’t belong anywhere, like you’re following your ego or needing to feel good about yourself. Where does that end? “
- Her debut film, Raman Raghav 2.0, premiered at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival and was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Award in the Best Performance category.
- Sobhita is an ordinary student who is afraid of failing the exam, but she likes to study and read.
- During her childhood, she entered and won an essay contest.
- In addition to acting, she also knows how to play the guitar and likes to play the guitar in her spare time.
- She is a trained Bharatana and Kuchipudi dancer.
- In an interview, she said her ultimate goal is to become a writer.
- In an interview, she talked about her personal growth and about choosing what works for her. In her statement, Sobita refers to understanding Hamlet’s monologue –
To live or to perish. “
- In 2019, he starred in the spy battle web drama adapted from the novel “Blood Bard” by Bilal Siddić.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sobhita Dhulipala Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Sobhita #Dhulipala #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply