Shivraj Singh Chouhan Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Children, Biography, etc – WikiBio
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has been a prominent leader in Madhya Pradesh politics. He has served as chief minister of several countries. He started his career by joining Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh as a teenager and later became a key figure in state politics. He has served as a member of Congress five times and has proven his knack with great efficiency. Whether it is a parliamentary election or a parliamentary election, Zhou Han has disappointed his opposition most of the time.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan was born in Killar family in March 5, 1959 (age: 61; same as 2020) exist Jait Village Sehore District, Madhya Pradesh. His father, Shri Prem Singh Chouhan, was a farmer, and Shivraj was also a farmer early in his life.he studied in model high school President of the school’s student council at TT Nagar in Bhopal.Zhou Han excelled in his studies, he completed his postgraduate degree in philosophy with honors gold medal from Bakatura University, Bhopal. At age 13, he joined RSS in 1972 and volunteered for the anti-emergency movement in 1976. In 1978, he was appointed Organization Secretary Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP).In the same year, he became joint secretary ABVP Secretary-General of ABVP in 1980
He was born in Shri Prime Singh Chow Han and Smt. sun dabai ugly. He has two younger brothers: Narendra Singh Chauhan and Sujit Singh Chauhan (politician).
In 1992, he got married Sadna Singh Chauhan.
He has two sons: Kartikey Ugly and Kunal Chuhan and an adopted daughter Lynch.
Zhou Han became Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha Joint Secretary (Youth faction of BJP) in 1984.The following year, he was named Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha Secretary General. In 1988, he became President of the same wing. In 1990, he ran for the first time in parliamentary elections Budney constituency and won it.
In 1991, he first became Member of Parliament from Vidisha constituencyMadhya Pradesh, and won the constituency for five consecutive terms until 2004.
In the 2003 state assembly election, Zhou Han lost his bid for the current chief minister Digvijaya Singh From Raggar.
Zhou Han was elected as the country’s president of the People’s Party. chief minister of the country November 30, 2005.he won Budney constituency He ran in the 2006 by-election by 36,000 votes. He retained his Budhni constituency in the 2008 state assembly election and led his party to a second consecutive victory in the state. In December 2013, he won the Budhni constituency by 1,28,730 votes, becoming the chief minister Country in January 2014 third semester. On March 23, 2020, after Kamal Nath resigned as Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh again.
- In 2007, the Bhopal court acted on a complaint by Congress leader and lawyer Ramesh Sahu and ordered theDumper scam. Sadhna Singh allegedly bought four dump trucks for Rs 2 crore and later leased them to a cement factory. A number of other charges were also made against her, alleging that she provided a false residential address and Her husband was given the wrong name “SR Singh”. Afterwards, the Lokayukta police registered a case against CM and his wife under IPC 420 and the Prevention of Corruption Act. However, due to lack of sufficient evidence, the two were cleared in 2011.
- In 2009, Chouhan was condemned nationally for trying to promote localism, with comments saying that Madhya Pradesh locals and “not Biharis” were employed in the state. However, he later clarified his views and said Madhya Pradesh welcomes everyone.
- In 2009, Indore doctor and activist Dr Anand Rai filed a PIL at the Jabalpur High Court, highlighting Vyapam’s misconduct in the examination and recruitment process. PIL leader Shivraj Singh Chouhan formed a committee of inquiry.The case was initially dealt with by the Special Task Force (STF), but in 2015, the case was referred to the CBI and the name of Shivraj Singh Chouhan was dragged in. Vyapam scam. He was heavily criticised for this, but in 2017 he was given a clean account by the CBI. However, the Vyapam whistleblower questioned the CBI’s credibility and said the CBI tampered with the evidence to save him.
- In January 2018, at a rally in Dar, Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan slapped a young man in the face.
In 2012, he received United Nations Public Service Awards Madhya Pradesh Public Service Guarantee Act. On December 13, 2016, he was awarded Suryoday Manavta Seva Sanman.
He receives salary and other allowances of Rs 2,00,000 per month. As in 2013, his net worth is around Rs 6 crore.
- Career-wise, Chouhan is a agronomist.
- As a child, he took swimming as a hobby and once swam in the Narmada River.
- At the age of 9, he showed leadership qualities; as he fought for the rights of agricultural workers in his village, he managed to triple their wages.
- During the 1976-77 state of emergency, he was held in Bhopal prison.
- He first met his wife, a Rajput from Maharashtra, when she was a secretary.
- Zhou Han was given Chrissy Carmen Award The 2011-12 wheat crop was the highest.
- In 2011, he received Indian of the Year Award from NDTV.
- Ugly people are seen as “Mr. Clean“By party staff. However, his personality was shattered with certain scams revealed by the media.
- His favorite politician is Narendra Modi.
Check more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Shivraj Singh Chouhan Wiki, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Children, Biography, etc – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Shivraj #Singh #Chouhan #Wiki #Age #Wife #Family #Caste #Children #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply