Sarah Jessica Parker Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Wiki & Net Worth
Sarah Jessica Parker American actress and producer. She was recognized for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the hit TV series S*x and the City. The show ran on HBO for six years and was highly recognized worldwide, winning seven Emmys out of 50 nominations. Parker himself won two Emmys in different categories for his role on the show. She modified her appearance in the movie “S*x and the City”, which was a series of the TV series. It was a huge commercial success. The film was followed up by another sequel, “S*x and the City 2,” which again proved to be a commercial success.
Throughout her career to date, she has also appeared in certain other films such as “Honeymoon in Las Vegas,” “Failed Launch,” “Escape from Earth,” and “All Roads Lead to Rome.” Parker’s most recent TV credits include her role on the series “Divorce,” which ran for two seasons on HBO. In addition to acting, she has created several of her own brands, including the fragrance “Lovely” and a shoe line called SJP Collection.
- Kevin Costner Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
- Chris Pine Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Grandmother, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
|birth name||Sarah Jessica Parker|
|age||(as in 2022) 57 years|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|place of birth||Nelsonville, Ohio|
|date of birth||March 25, 1965|
|Country of Citizenship||American|
|Residential||New York City|
|mother’s name||Barbara Parker (née Keck) (kindergarten operator and teacher)|
|father’s name||Stephen Parker (entrepreneur and journalist)|
|brother||• Pippin Parker
• Aaron D. Forste (half-brother)
• Timothy Britton Parker
• Andrew Foster (half-brother)
|elder sister||• Allegra Forste (half-sister)
• Megan Foster (half-sister)
• Rachel Parker
|affairs/boyfriend||• Michael J. Fox (1984)
• Robert Downey Jr. (1984-1991)
• Joshua Cardison (1991)
• John F. Kennedy Jr. (1991)
• Nicolas Cage (1991)
Marital status, husband and children
|wedding date||May 19, 1997|
|children||Son – James Wilkie Broderick (born October 2002)
Daughter (twin) – Marion Loretta Elwell
Tabitha Hodge (born June 2009)
|School||Dwight Morrow High School, Englewood, NJ
American Ballet School, New York City
|College University||Cincinnati College of Creative and Performing Arts
Hollywood High School, Los Angeles, California
|Profession||Actor, Model, Film Producer|
|Brand recognition||• Garnier’s Nutrisse hair color range
• Priceline.com (2001)
• Lux Body Wash (2004)
• St. Jude Children’s Hospital (2005)
• Garnier Skin Naturals (2007)
• GAP, Covet” designer fragrance (2007)
• Shopping Cidade Jardim (2008)
• Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream (2009)
• Ramblingen beer
• Rock the Vote with Robert Downey Jr. (1988)
• SJP NYC Fragrance (2010)
|professional manager||Slate PR|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 160 cm
in meters – 1.60 m
feet inches – 5’3″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 56 kilograms
in pounds – 124 pounds
|breast size||37 inches|
|hip size||34 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|clothing size||6 (US) or 38 (EU)|
|shoe size||8.5 (US)|
|favorite food||Roast chicken from Italian restaurant Barbuto|
|Favorite Food Indulgence||Pasta, Bacon, Cheese|
|favorite movie||The Way We Used to Be (1973), Melancholia (2011)|
|favorite drink||Coca Cola|
|favorite dessert||Sister’s Brownies|
|favorite restaurant||Gradisca (Downtown New York)|
|favorite band||70’s Parliament Band, Trombone Shorty|
|Favorite Song (Lyrics)||Another Hundred (Stephen Sondheim)|
|Favorite Pizza Topping||sausage, peppers, onions|
|favorite curse word||sh*t|
Sarah Jessica Parker was born on March 25, 1965 in Nelsonville, Ohio, USA. Her mother’s name was Barbara Parker and she was a nursery operator. Her father’s name was Stephen Parker, and he was a journalist. Her parents divorced when she was very young, and she was raised by her mother and stepfather.
Her mother later remarried Paul Foster and had four more children, bringing the total to eight. Now she has 3 full siblings and 4 half siblings.
Her father is of Eastern European Jewish ancestry and her mother has German and some British ancestry. She contributes to the family income through dancing and singing gigs. With the support of her family, she eventually won her first Broadway role in The Innocent.
They then moved to New Jersey, where she attended Dwight Morrow High School. She later attended the American Ballet School in New York City, the New York Vocational School for Children, the School of Creative and Performing Arts, and finally Hollywood High School in Los Angeles.
Parker, who joined Robert Downey Jr. and John F. Kennedy Jr. in high-profile affairs, married Broderick in 1997. Their son James Wilke Broderick was born in October 2002 and is named after Matthew’s late father. In 2009, the couple received twin daughters, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, through a surrogate.
Sarah Jessica Parker net worth
Sarah Jessica Parker has a net worth of $150 million.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$150 million|
|Net worth for the previous year in 2021 (approximately)||under review|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||Actor, Model, Film Producer|
Sarah received a raise until the fourth quarter of 2001, which also gave her producer credit. Between acting and production fees, her salary for seasons 4, 5 and 6 is $3 million per episode. That means she received about $138 million in those 46 episodes (before taxes).
She brought in $13 million for the first S*x and City movie and about $15 million for the second. In total, Sarah has earned about $200 million from the HBO series.
In March 2011, Sarah and Matthew invested $18.995 million in a New York City townhouse. They continue to spend millions of dollars restoring properties. It was listed for sale in 2012 for $24.99 million.
Sadly, it was unable to find a buyer at that level and ended up selling for $18.25 million, showing multi-million dollar damage after restoration costs. In 2016, Sarah and Matthew invested a whopping $34.5 million in two side-by-side townhouses in New York City.
Their new joint mansion has 14,000 square feet of living space, 2,100 square feet of outdoor space and 50 feet of street frontage. They also own a West Village townhouse, which they bought in 2000 for $3 million, and two modest homes in the Hamptons community of Amagansett, which they bought in 2006 for a combined $6.6 million Buy.
- Matt Damon Biography, Age, Brothers, Wife, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
- Daniel Day-Lewis Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Children, Net Worth & Wiki
Sarah Jessica Parker Movies & TV Shows
- In 1982, Parker became known to television audiences as a charming freak on the sitcom Square Pegs.
- It wasn’t long before she gained more fame with her supporting role in the 1984 hit film How to Get Away.
- The following year, Parker starred with the very young Helen Hunt in Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Her success in two films paved the way for a steady job on the big screen and television for the rest of the decade.
- In the early 1990s, Parker had a challenging continuation from teenage to adult roles with Steve Martin in Los Angeles Stories (1991), then as Nicolas Cage The Fiancée’s Honeymoon in Las Vegas (1992) earned critical and fanatical cred. She was also depicted as the wife of schlockmeister Edwood in Tim Burton’s famous 1994 film Edwood.
- In the mid-1990s, Parker had a number of centrist supporting roles, including Miami Rhapsody (1995), First Wives Club and Mars Attack! (both published in 1996).
- In 1998, Parker landed the starring role of New York porn columnist Carrie Bradshaw on the television series S*x and the City.
- Parker won multiple Golden Globes for her performances in the early 2000s, earning her a steady job and a love of fashion. The series was made into an original film of the same name in 2008, and its success led to a sequel in 2010.
- On the small screen, Parker made several cameos on the hit musical “Glee.”
- In 2016, he served as executive producer and starred in the comedy series “Divorce”. She was nominated for a Golden Globe for her role as executive recruiter Frances Dufresne, who was divorcing her husband of 17 years, a role presented by Thomas Haden Church .
- While developing her career on television and the big screen, Parker occasionally returned to stage production, including a mid-1990s renewal of How to Succeed Without Really Trying, also written by future husband Matthew Burrow Starring Matthew Broderick.
- More than 20 years later, Parker and Broderick have signed on to play three different couples in Neil Simon’s Plaza Suite, though audiences are forced to wait to see the Lovebirds show after the coronavirus shut down Broadway productions in early 2020.
|1985||girl just wanna have fun|
|1991||Los Angeles Stories|
|1992||honeymoon in vegas|
if lucy falls
First Ladies Club
|1999||Dudley does it right|
|2000||state and major|
|2001||life without dick|
|year 2006||stranger with candy
|2007||spun into butter|
|Year 2008||smart person
S*x and city
|2009||Have you heard of Morgan?|
|2010||S*x and city 2|
|2011||I don’t know how she did it
Lunar New Year’s eve
|2013||escape from earth
|2016||All roads lead to Rome|
|2018||here and now|
List of TV shows and series
|1974||little girl selling matches|
|1980||3-2-1 Contact Information|
|1982||my body, my child|
|1984||ABC After School Special|
|year 1987||upstairs room|
|1987–1988||a year in the life|
|1988||Dada is the god of death|
|1989||twist of fate
Ryan White’s Story
|1992||in the best interests of the children|
|1994||saturday night live|
|1999||Space Ghost Coast to Coast|
|1998||my childhood story|
|1998–2004||S*x and city|
Fashion Icons & Sarah Jessica Parker Shoes
Thanks to her S*x and City days, Parker has transformed herself into a fashion icon with huge commercial appeal. In 2003, she became Garnier’s deputy for Hair Products. The following year, she signed a $38 million contract with Gap and became the Council of Fashion Designers of America’s “Fashion Icon of the Year.”
In 2005, Parker launched her first fragrance, Lovely. She later added Covet to her fragrance line, which she traded through her company SJP Beauty…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sarah Jessica Parker Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Wiki & Net Worth
, help us and share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Sarah #Jessica #Parker #Biography #Age #Husband #Children #Wiki #Net #Worth ☑️!