Keira Knightley Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
Keira Knightley is a British actress and model. She is known for films like “Bend Like Beckham” and “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.” She appeared in the entertainment industry when she was very young. She grew up in Richmond, London, and has represented several local amateur productions such as After Juliet. She made her television debut in “The Royal Celebration.” After that, she starred in a number of TV movies such as “The Village” and “Going Home”.
Her physical resemblance to famous actress Natalie Portman led her to appear in the movie Star Wars: The Phantom Menace: Episode 1. This was a turning point in her acting career. A full-time actress, she has starred in such films as the British film “Purity”, which tells the story of drug addicts. She also starred in the sequel to the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. In addition to acting, she has also modeled for many well-known brands. A Golden Globe beneficiary, she was also nominated for an Oscar for her performance in the film Pride and Prejudice.
- Cate Blanchett Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
- Cicely Tyson Bio, Age, Children, Net Worth, Movies, TV Shows & Wiki
|birth name||Keira Christina Knightley|
|age||(as of 2022) 37 years|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|place of birth||Teddington, London, UK|
|date of birth||March 26, 1985|
|Country of Citizenship||English|
|mother’s name||Sharman MacDonald (playwright)|
|father’s name||Will Knightley (theater and television actor)|
|brother||Caleb Knightley (brother)|
|affairs/boyfriend||• Del Synnott (2001-2003) – Keira began dating British actor Del when she met British actor Del on the set of the 2001 TV movie “The Thief Princess.” The relationship between the two lasted for two years until it finally broke out in 2003.
• Jamie Dornan (2003-2005) – Irish actor Jamie Dornan (he is 6 inches taller than her) first met Keira during a photo shoot in New York. From August 2003 to August 2005, she dated him again for 2 years. The Irish actor reportedly had a hard time handling Knightley’s success.
• Adrien Brody (2005) – Actors Keira and Adrien Brody started dating after meeting on the set of The Jacket (2005). At the time, they were shooting the film in Scotland. This relationship only existed during the filming of the film.
• Rupert Friend (2005-2010) – Now, this time the relationship is longer than before. Another British actor, Rupert Friend, struck up a friendship and dated her after they met in the 2005 film Pride and Prejudice. They didn’t start dating until the end of filming. They finally separated in November 2010.
Marital status, husband and children
|husband/spouse||James Righton – British musician who plays keyboards for the rock band Klaxons, was introduced to Knightley through their mutual friend Alexa Chung. They started dating in 2011 and on May 25, 2012, turned their dating relationship into an engagement.|
|wedding date||May 4, 2013 in Mazan, Vaucluse, southern France.|
|children||Daughter – Edie (born May 2015)|
|School||Stanley Elementary School
|College University||Escher College in Elmbridge, England|
|Brand recognition||• Asprey Diamonds in 2003
• Lux (Japanese brand)
• American Library Association’s “Read” program
• She has appeared in numerous commercials and print ads for Chanel Cocoa fragrance.
• Knightley was a spokesperson for the Amnesty International charity.
|professional manager||united agency co., ltd.
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 170 cm
in meters – 1.70 m
feet inches – 5’7″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 54 kilograms
in pounds – 119 pounds
|breast size||32 inches|
|hip size||33 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|race/ethnicity||White, who is of English ancestry on the father’s side and Welsh and Scottish ancestry on the mother’s side.|
|hair color||dark brown|
|eye color||dark brown|
|clothing size||4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)|
|shoe size||9 (US)|
|favorite music||British Riviera (by rhythm)
A Song of Love and Hate (Leonard Cohen)
|favorite book||Passion (Janet Winterson & Donna Ball)
The Sun Also Rises (Ernest Hemingway)
The Old Man and the Sea (Ernest Hemingway)
|favorite movie||Miss Sunshine (2006)
True Courage (2010)
Black Swan (2010)
Blue Valentine’s Day (2010)
|favorite designer||armored personnel carrier|
|favorite actor||Johnny Depp|
|dispute||In April 2009, Knightley appeared in a video called Cut shot for Women’s Aid to raise awareness of domestic abuse. The video was controversial, with some sources saying it was overly graphic, while other groups backed the video for showing a realistic depiction of domestic violence.|
Keira Knightley was born in Teddington, London, the daughter of TV actor Will Knightley and renowned playwright Sharman MacDonald. She also has a brother. She received her early education at Stanley Elementary School. She was treated for dyslexia at an early age. Therefore, she faced difficulties in school.
She made her television debut in 1993’s “Royal Celebration.”
After starring in the TV movie “Village” in 1995, she played the role of a German princess in “Treasure Hunter”. In 1998, she starred in another TV movie “Homecoming”. That same year, she played the handmaiden Sabie in the movie Star Wars: The Phantom Menace: Episode 1.
In 2001, she continued her studies and starred in the TV movie “Princess of Thieves”. After completing her school exams in 2001, she starred in the movie Bend Like Beckham. At the time, she was studying art, history and literature at Esher College. After a year, she left her studies to focus on her acting career.
In May 2012, Knightley announced her engagement to British musician James Leighton of the Klaxons. She and Layton married in early May 2013, and Knightley gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Edie, in May 2015.
In addition to acting, Knightley has modeled and appeared in commercials for companies such as Chanel. Unlike other actresses of her generation, Knightley didn’t crave nightlife, preferring to cook for friends in her free time.
Keira Knightley net worth
Keira Knightley has a net worth of $60 million.
|Estimated net worth in 2022||$60 million|
|Net worth in the previous year (2021)||under review|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||actress, model|
Knightley’s highest-grossing film to date is Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999), which grossed $474,544,677 over a lifetime. Her other high-grossing films include Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Box (2006), which grossed $423,315,812 for a lifetime; Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End (2007), which grossed $309,420,425 for a lifetime; and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003 2019); lifetime gross of $305,413,918, according to Box Office Mojo.
- Jimmy Smits Biography, Age, Height, Star Wars, Movies, Net Worth and Wiki
- Matt Damon Biography, Age, Brothers, Wife, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
keira knightley movie show
- Knightley got her first professional acting job at the age of seven and went on to appear on British television. During her teenage years, she landed her first major role in the film Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999).
- That same year, Knightley had a supporting role in the TV miniseries Oliver Twist with Sam Smith, Julie Walters and Robert Lindsay.
- In 2002, Knightley got his career breakthrough with Bend It Like Beckham. She played tomboy footballer Juliet “Jules” Paxton in the surprise hit.
- That same year, she also showed herself as an adventurer, playing the heroine in the TV movie “Doctor Zhivago”. Knightley played the role Julie Christie made famous in the 1962 feature film.
- Knightley landed her first blockbuster feature in 2003 with Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The adventure is based on Disneyland and stars Johnny Depp as the notorious pirate Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Knightley’s character Elizabeth Swan was drawn into the action along with Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and reprised her role in the film’s 2006 and 2007 sequels .
- With her classic good looks, Knightley became the go-to girl for period dramas. She played Guinevere in 2004’s King Arthur with Clive Owen and Ioan Gruffudd. The following year, Knightley starred in the film adaptation of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, directed by Joe Wright.
- She was nominated for an Oscar for her work in the film. Then in 2008, Knightley starred in the 18th-century royal biopic The Duchess.
- “I do a lot of costume stuff because that’s my taste, because I want to work in Europe, because that’s my home, and in general, it’s made in England,” Knightley later interviewed in the New York Times in 2015 said in. “I love history, you know, but actually because they’re the funniest characters I’ve been offered.”
- Still, Knightley handles historical, contemporary and futuristic characters with equal ease. She appeared in the popular ensemble drama comedy Love Is Real (2003).
- Knight later co-starred in the quiet sci-fi novel Never Let Me Go (2010) with Andrew Garfield and Kelly Mulligan, before playing real-world pioneer psychoanalysis in The Dangerous Method (2011) J. Sabina Spearlen.
- Knightley went on to play various roles. In 2012, she co-starred with Steve Carell in Doomsday’s Doomsday Story, and starred as Anna Karenina in flamboyant period garb. Jude Law stars as Anna’s repressed husband, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson co-stars as Anna’s lover.
- The actress went on to work on Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruits (2014), a spy thriller about the life of the popular CIA analyst character of the same name. Chris Pine will play Ryan and Knightley will play fiancee Cathy.
- In 2014, Knightley also starred in the musical comedy/drama “Start Over” with Mark Ruffalo and the romantic comedy “Laggies.” During the fall, she was nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar for supporting actress in her role as a codebreaker in the World War II drama The Imitation Game.
- The following year, Knightley made her Broadway debut in a play based on Émile Zola’s 1867 novel about a troubled married woman who takes an unjust path.
|1999||Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace|
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Keira Knightley Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Movies, Wiki and Net Worth
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtags ☑️ #Keira #Knightley #Biography #Age #Husband #Children #Movies #Wiki #Net #Worth ☑️!
Leave a Reply