Kanika Kapoor Bio, Age, Children, Songs, Instagram, Net Worth and Wiki
Kanika Kapoor She is a popular female singer in Bollywood music industry. Born into a middle-class family in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, she began studying classical music at the age of 12 with musician “Ganesh Prasad Mishra”. Kanika is a famous Bollywood singer who needs no introduction. Because she created this charisma through her hard work, dedication and love of music, and now she is a more promising singer in Bollywood today. She is considered a top female singer. After a lot of struggle and hard work, she got the position. Currently, she lives in London and moves between India and the UK for song recording and other musical issues. She accompanied him to classical concerts in India. She is one of the famous broadcast singers in India today and rose to fame with the song “Ragini MMS 2” – a single from the movie “Baby Doll”.
She started her professional singing career in 2001 with a video album called “Jugni Ji” and she has never looked back. In 1997, she married Raj Chandok A businessman in London. Kanika Kapoor and Raj Chandok have 3 children, but they separated due to some personal reasons. She has won many awards for her popular songs such as Baby Doll, Lovely, Kamli, Desi Look, etc. and has millions of views on youtube. After her divorce from Raj Chandok in 2012, she is now living a very happy and prosperous life in India with her children. She has all the happiness and stardom any superstar could want in life.
- Shraddha Kapoor Bio, Age, Movies, Family, Songs, Net Worth and Wiki
- Jyothika Bio, movies, age, family, children, net worth and wiki
Kanika Kapoor Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Kanika Kapoor|
|age||(as in 2022) 41 years|
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|place of birth||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|date of birth||March 23, 1981|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|Residential||She lives in a small flat in Knightsbridge, London|
|hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobby||doing yoga, shopping, traveling|
|mother’s name||Poonam Kapoor (runs a boutique)|
|father’s name||Rajeev Kapoor (running his family’s electronic trading business)|
|brother||Sasha (elderly, owns a business in London)|
Marital status, husband and children
|husband/spouse||Dr. Raj Chandok (m. 1997–2012)|
|School||Loreto Monastery, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|College University||Bhatkhande Conservatory of Music, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education||Bachelor and Master of Music at Bhatkhande Conservatory of Music, Lucknow|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||cm: 165 cm
In meters: 1.65 m
Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
|Weight (approximately)||kg: 56 kg
In pounds: 123 pounds
Extra ordinary functions
|favorite actress||Deepika Padukone|
|favorite actor||Bollywood: Hrithik Roshan
Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio
|favorite sweet||Dish Kesar Jalebi|
|favorite food||Chinese people|
|favorite musician||AR Rahman, Vishal-Shekhar, Beyonce, Shakira, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez and Justin Bieber|
|favorite lyricist||Shabir Ahmed|
|favorite designer||Peter Dundas, Christian Laqua, Rohit Barr, Manish Malhotra|
|favorite singer||Rata Mangishkar, Arka Yagnik, Udit Narayan, Justin Bieber|
|dispute||Singer and music producer Dr. Zeus expresses his disappointment with the producers of Kanika’s Bollywood debut “Baby Doll Main Sone Di”. In a radio interview, he said that the fruits of all his hard work were reaped by Meet Bros., who unfairly took credit for the song.|
Kanika Kapoor and grandparents
family, education, etc.
Her father, Rajeev Kapoor, is a businessman and her mother, Poonam Kapoor, is a boutique owner. She was born and raised in a Khatri family in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, where she also studied music.
At the age of 12, Kapoor began studying classical music with the musician Pandit Ganesh Prasad Mishra from Varanasi, and accompanied him in classical concerts across India. Kapoor participated in many music competitions at school as a child.
At 15, she had a stint on All India Radio and accompanied bhajan singer Anup Jalota on his show. She received her Bachelor’s and Master of Music degrees from the Bhatkhande Conservatory of Music in Lucknow. She then moved to Mumbai to pursue her music career.
- Flora Saini Bio, Wiki, Age, Instagram, Career, Net Worth & Life Story
- Priyanka Chopra Biography, Age, Movies, Husband, Songs, Net Worth & Wiki
Kanika Kapoor net worth
Kanika Kapoor’s estimated net worth, salary, income, car, lifestyle and more details have been updated below. Let’s see, how rich is Kanika Kapoor in 2022?
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$7 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||pop singer|
According to various online sources, famous pop singer Kanika Kapoor is worth $7 million at the age of 41. She made money and became a professional pop singer. She is from India.
Currently, we don’t have enough information on cars, monthly/yearly salaries, etc. We will update you as soon as possible.
doll (remix version)
|2015||chitia an karayaan
Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan (MBA Swag)
Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan (remix)
Chil Gay Naina
Desi look (remix)
We Can Be Heroes (Remastered Song)
Nachan Farrate (MB Swag)
Jugni Peeke Tight Hai (Version 1)
Jab Chaye Tera Jadoo
Neendein Khul Jaati Hain
Ishq Samundar (reload)
Da da da
Defeat Pe loot
Tutak Tutak Tutiya (title song)
Abaj Pia Ki
|2018||Gala Goria/Aya Sonier
Chodd Doya (unplugged)
|2019||Yuanda swimming pool
Kanika Kapoor finds corona positive for ‘Covid-19’
Earlier Friday, Bollywood singer Kanika Kapoor, known for her hits “Babydoll” and “Desi Look,” became the first B- to test positive for COVID-19. Town Celebrities. The singer shared the news with her followers on Instagram. “I have tested myself for the past 4 days with signs of the flu and it came back positive for Covid-19,” she wrote.
- Does Kanika Kapoor smoke? :Do not
- Does Kanika Kapoor drink? :unknown
- Kanika is a popular Indian singer best known for some of his Bollywood hits including “Baby Doll” and “Chhitiyan Kalaiyan”.
- Besides singing, she is also a trained kathak dancer.
- Kanika was born and raised in a business family in Lucknow.
- In Lucknow, Kanika has a large family of around 150 members who all live nearby.
Her father, Rajeev Kapoor, is the third generation in the family’s electrical trading business.
- Kanika’s mother, Poonam, is a well-known exporter of Chikan works and also runs a boutique called Kalakrutti.
- Her brother Sasha has his own business in London.
- Kanika’s family has a musical background and her uncle studied music from the late Pandit Ganesh Mishraji. Kanika often sits with them on Sundays to practice.
- Kanika started studying music at a very young age, when she was only 11 years old, she had the opportunity to sing on All India Radio (AIR).
- In her Lucknow house, Kanika has turned her garage into a recording studio where she can sing and record.
Anup Jalota, a childhood friend of her father, often gave her the opportunity to sing Bhajans during breaks during performances.
- It was Anup Jalota who introduced 16-year-old Kanika to Bollywood and helped secure a three-year contract with Universal Polygram here.
- While in Mumbai, Kanika produced an album with Lalit Sen, which was never released.
- At first, Kanika decided not to marry for her life, however, when she met Raj Chandok (best friend of Kanika’s cousin in London) at her cousin’s wedding in Khajuraho, she fell in love with took him.
- At 18, Kanika married Dr. Raj Chandok and moved to London.
- While in London, Kanika gave up singing; because she was not allowed.
- Talking about her married life in London, Kanika says – I’m an ordinary housewife with three children and I happily played their mother until we separated. “
- Kanika also explained how she became an arrogant materialist woman after marrying a rich man –
- Marriage took me into another level of fantasy life that took over. I was materialistic, selfish, vain, and full of myself to the point of borderline arrogance. The money, the kids, the lifestyle kept my husband and I together for so long that I couldn’t experience it for myself. “
- After living happily for nearly 15 years, Kanika’s relationship with her husband began to deteriorate; after she found out that he had betrayed her. The two separated in 2010 and eventually divorced in 2012.
- After living in a luxury flat in Mayfair in central London, Kanika now lives in a small flat in Knightsbridge, London.
- Kanika also owns a house in Mumbai and personally oversees its interiors.
- Her older brothers Sasha and Harmeet Singh (from the Meet Brothers duo) were classmates at Scindia School in Gwalior. This is how Kanika Kapoor knew the Meet Brothers; in fact, she considers Harmeet and Manmeet her brothers.
- After the divorce, Kanika moved to India with the children. However, as her children were unable to adjust to the Indian environment and fell ill, she moved back to London.
- Kanika was very close to her grandmother, she said – every time we left Lucknow, my parents would put a red Tikka and give us 500 rupees. “
- She went viral after releasing the song “Jugni Ji” in 2012. Notably, the song is a remix of the Pakistani Sufi song “Alif Allah”, originally performed by Arif Lohar and Meesha Shafi in the third season of Coca-Cola Pakistan Studios (2010).
- According to Kanika, although she sings some songs with Punjabi lyrics, she cannot speak Punjabi correctly.
- Kanika also runs her own fashion brand “Kanika Kapoor: House of Chikankari” to promote embroidery and textile decorative arts.
- In 2016, she became a brand ambassador for Swiss watchmaker 88 Rue du Rhone.
- In 2015, during Prime Minister Modi’s visit to the UK, Kanika sang a welcome song.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age of Kanika Kapoor?
Does Kanika Kapoor have children?
They have two daughters, Aayana, Samara and a son, Yuvraaj. All her children have British citizenship. Together for about 15 years, they parted ways in 2010; when Kanika found out her husband had betrayed her. The couple divorced in 2012.
Who is Kanika…
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Kanika Kapoor Bio, Age, Children, Songs, Instagram, Net Worth and Wiki
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Kanika #Kapoor #Bio #Age #Children #Songs #Instagram #Net #Worth #Wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply