Kangana Ranaut Bio, age, education, sisters, movies, net worth and wiki
Kangana Ranaut is a famous Indian actress. She mostly works in the Bollywood film industry. She is one of the highest paid actresses in the industry and has received numerous awards. She is known in the Bollywood industry as a “one-shot actor”. Ranaut has been named to the Forbes 100 list of Celebrities in India six times. In 2020, the Indian government awarded her Padma Shri.
Kangana was born on March 23, 1986 to a Rajput family in Bangbra, Himachal Pradesh, India. She was stubborn and rebellious from an early age. Her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a businessman and contractor, and her mother, Asha Ranaut, is a school teacher. She has an older sister named Rangoli and a younger brother named Akshit Ranaut. Kangana started dating Aditya Pancholi when she was struggling. They split over the physical abuse Congana suffered.
Soon, Ranaut saw love in Adhyayan Suman. The couple met on the set of the film Raaz in 2009. Unfortunately, their relationship didn’t last long. Subsequently, she was rumored to be dating Ajay Devgn during the filming of Once Upon a Time in Mumbai. Ranaut then had a brief relationship with British physician Nicholas Lafferty. After that, she started dating Hrithik Roshan. Their relationship went on to become one of Bollywood’s most famous topics, culminating in a legal battle.
- Raveena Tandon Bio, Age, Husband, Movies, Children, Net Worth and Wiki
- Dia Mirza Bio, age, husband, movies, family, net worth and wiki
Kangana Ranaut Wiki/Bio
|birth name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Nick name||• Arshad
• OTA (One Time Actor)
|age||(as of 2022) 36 years|
|debut||• Bollywood Movie (Actress): Gangster (2006)
• Tamil Film (Actress): Dhaam Dhoom (2008)
• Telugu Film (Actress): Ek Niranjan (2009)
• Screenwriter: Queen (2014)
• Director: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|place of birth||Bambura, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|date of birth||March 23, 1986|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|Residential||4-BHK condominium in Khar, Mumbai|
|hometown||Bambura, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hobby||Cook, read, write, do yoga, listen to music|
|mother’s name||Asha Ranaut (Teacher)|
|father’s name||Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman)|
|elder sister||Rangoli Ranaut (Elder, Manager)|
|affairs/boyfriend||• Aditya Pancholi (Actor)
• Adhyayan Suman (Actor)
• Ajay Devgan (actor, rumor)
• Nicholas Lafferty (UK doctor)
• Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
Marital status, husband and children
|School||DAV Model School, District 15, Chandigarh|
|College University||not applicable|
|Profession||Actor, Writer, Director|
|professional manager||rangoli lanaut|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||in cm – 166 cm
in meters – 1.66 m
feet inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 55 kilograms
in pounds – 121 pounds
|breast size||34 inches|
|hip size||34 inches|
Extra ordinary functions
|eye color||dark brown|
|clothing size||4 USA|
|shoe size||8 USA|
|tattoo||• Nape – a sword and crowned wings
• Left Ankle – Warrior Angel
|car collection||BMW 7 series|
|assets/property||• 67,000 sq ft bungalow at Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai (worth Rs 207 crore as of 2018)
• An 8-BHK bungalow in Manali, Himachal Pradesh
|favorite actress||Sridevi, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn|
|favorite actor||Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|favorite food||Berry Burst, Dal-Chawal|
|favorite drink||coffee, wine|
|favorite movie||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Piku, Bombay Velvet|
|favorite book||The Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi: The Story of My Experiment with the Truth Mahatma Gandhi|
|favorite perfume||Chanel No. 5|
|favorite fashion icon||Sonam Kapoor|
|favorite restaurant||KongPoush in Mumbai|
|favorite hotel||Soho Grand Hotel New York, Le Meurice Paris, Four Seasons Hotel Maldives, Courthouse London|
|favorite destination||Paris, Milan, London, New York|
The journey of life
Kangana Ranaut completed her studies at DAV School in Chandigarh with a degree in Science. Originally, at the urging of her parents, she longed to become a doctor. However, a failed chemistry unit test changed her mind, and although she had prepared for the AIPMT, she did not take the exam. According to Ranot, while attending DAV school in Chandigarh, Ranita and Bundin were her dorm roommates, and they were named Charlie’s Angels. Her mother is eager to get her married at 16, but Ranaut plans to find her space and freedom. So, she left university halfway through and moved to Delhi.
In Delhi, she entered Elite Modeling Agency, where she worked briefly as a model. Later, Ranaut followed the Asmita troupe, training under troupe director Arvind Gaur. She has participated in many plays, including Girish Karnad’s Taledanda (Rakt-Kalyan), and the positive response from fans has prompted her to travel to Mumbai. Ranaut enrolled in a 4-month acting course at Asha Chandra’s Drama School. After her debut at Gangster in 2006, she was awarded her DAV Pride by the school principal, Ms. Dr. Sachdeva.
- Rishi Dev️️️️ Bio, Wife, Age, Sisters, Movies, Net Worth & Wiki
- Allu Sirish Bio, Movies, Age, Family, Wife, Net Worth and Wiki
Kangana Ranaut net worth
Kangana Ranaut’s net worth is estimated at INR 980 crore.
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||INR 980 crore|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||under review|
|salary||INR 140 crore/movie|
|Source of income||Actor, Writer, Director|
- In the early days of Bollywood, Kangana was in a relationship with married Aditya Pancholi, 20 years her senior. However, things took a twist when she accused Aditya of being rough and broke up with him.
- After her split with Adhyayan Suman, he said: “I’m emotionally troubled because of my relationship. Ranaut only knows how to use, abuse and throw. Since the truth about her false claims came to light, Kangana has used abusive I was overwhelmed with calls. I kept mum about her abusive nature for years, but she has now crossed all boundaries. Her aides have been calling my mom to harass her because I didn’t answer her calls.”
- Kangana Ranaut is known for her daring remarks, but she gaffed on a chat show, “Just pals could be friendship plus fuck buddies. Just Bollywood friends means barely promoted fuck buddies. .”
- During the 2012 Blender Pride Fashion Week in Mumbai, Kangana suffered a wardrobe malfunction while walking down the ramp for designer Gavin Miguel.
- Kangana and Hrithik Roshan have had a media-led fight that started with her calling him a stupid ex, and has since led to a full-blown verbal abuse, email leaks and legal battles.
- During the #MeToo movement in 2018, she claimed that Vikas Bahl harassed her on the set of “The Queen.”
- Just before her film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi was released in 2019, Karni Sena threatened the film’s producers with consequences if Rani Lakshmibai’s image was defamed in the film. Ranaut answered strongly, 4 historians have proven “Manikarnika”, we also have a certificate of review, Karni Sena has conveyed this, but they continue to harass me. If they don’t stop then they should know that I am a Rajput too and I will beat every one of them.
- Kangana and Sanjay Raut of Shiv Sena have banned a bitter war of words since Kangana called Mumbai unsafe following the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput. Earlier, her comments about her fear of living in Mumbai drew a backlash from Shiv Sena, with the state’s Home Minister Anil Deshmukh saying she had no right to stay in Mumbai. She accused Sena leaders like Sanjay Laut of threatening her and commented on why Mumbai feels like Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. The comment intensified the row between Kangana and Shiv Sena. Later, the center’s government-approved “Y-plus” condom was given to Kangana Ranaut; so far, the actress has been physically protected by a total of 11 CRPF personnel.
Kangana Ranaut made her Bollywood debut with romantic thriller Gangster. Ranaut, who was only 17 when she was filming, described her craft as stiff and immature. The film was an instant hit, and her character was praised by fans. Her next role was Woh Lamhe in 2006’s Mohit Suri, a semi-biographical film based on Parveen Babi’s relationship with director Mahesh Bhatt. The film was still a moderate success at the box office.
The following year, she played an aspiring musician alongside Bobby Deol, Upen Patel and Celina Jaitly in Suneel Darshan’s musical thriller Shakalaka Boom Boom. Kangana next played a country girl, opposite Jayam Ravi, in the 2008 Tamil romance thriller Dhaam Dhoom.
Director Mohit Suri’s supernatural horror film Raz: The Mystery Continues was her first film in 2009, in which she played a successful ghost-controlled model. She played the fiancée of Hrithik Roshan’s character in a brief part of Anurag Basu’s romantic thriller “Kites” in 2010.
Kangana then played the fictional film actress Rehana in the gangster film “Once Upon a Time in Bombay” directed by Luthria in Milan. Her first release in 2011 was Anand L. Rai’s Tanu Weds Manu, a romantic comedy opposite R. Madhavan that Ranaut felt was a game-changer for her. Ranaut followed the success of Tanu Weds Manu with a series of short but charming roles in four other films in 2011: Game, Double Dhamaal, Rascals and Miley Naa Miley Hum.
Ranaut established herself in Hindi films in 2014, starring in the coming-of-age drama Queen alongside Rajkummar Rao and Lisa Haydon. She also co-authored The Conversation with Anvita Dutt Guptan. The following year, Ranaut starred in Tanu Weds Manu: The Return (2015), the sequel to Tanu Weds Manu, in which she played a double role – she reprised the role of Tanuja from the original and in it she played a Aspiring athlete.
After a year off screen, Ranaut starred as 1940s heroine and stunt performer Julia, opposite Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor, in 2017’s Vishal Bhardwaj romance Yangon. In 2019, Ranaut starred in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, a biopic of Indian freedom fighter Rani of Jhansi, and co-directed it when Krish left the film after frequent clashes with the actress. Ranaut kicks off the new decade in 2020 with Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari’s sports film Panga. She plays a young mother and housewife who is trained to make a comeback in Kabaddi.
wah la la
Living in… Subway
|Year 2008||Dam Dam
|2009||Raz: The mystery continues
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Kangana Ranaut Bio, age, education, sisters, movies, net worth and wiki
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Kangana #Ranaut #Bio #age #education #sisters #movies #net #worth #wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply