Kajal Aggarwal Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Kahal Agarwal is an Indian film actress and model. She was born on June 19, 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She completed his early studies at St Anne’s High School in Mumbai. He then obtained a Mass Media degree in Advertising and Marketing at Jai Hind College, Mumbai. She built her career in the Telugu and Tamil film industry and was nominated for four Southern Film Awards. She made her debut in the 2004 Hindi film Kyun! Hojayana played a minor supporting role before becoming a leading actress in the major South Indian film industry.
She rose to fame after playing Yuvarani Mitravinda and Indu in the 2009 Telugu blockbuster Magadheera. She was offered her Tamil performance, Bommalattam of Tamil Veteran Director Bhrathiraja. However, the film was delayed until the end of 2008. In 2008, she released her first Tamil film, which is Perarasu’s action artist Pazhani. The film, in which she shares screen space with Bharath, was a commercial success.
- Meera Mitun Bio, Age, Family, Movies, Height, Net Worth and Wiki
- Kanikka Kapur Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Kajal Aggarwal Bio/Wiki
|birth name||Kahal Agarwal|
|age||(as of 2022) 37 years|
|debut||Bollywood Movies: Kyun! He Jiayana (2004)
Telugu Movie: Lakshmi Kalyanam (2007)
Tamil Film: Pazhani (2008)
|Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign||Gemini|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|date of birth||June 19, 1985|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobby||dance, do yoga, read|
|mother’s name||Suman Aggarwal (Confectioner)|
|father’s name||Vinay Agarwal (Entrepreneur)|
|elder sister||Nissa Agarwal (actress)|
Marital status, husband and children
|School||St Anne’s High School, Mumbai|
|College University||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
KC College, Mumbai
|Education||Degree in Mass Media, specializing in Advertising and Marketing|
Height, Weight and Body Measurements
|height (approximately)||cm: 165 cm
In meters: 1.65 m
Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
|Weight (approximately)||in kilograms – 55 kilograms
In pounds: 121 pounds
Extra ordinary functions
|hair color||dark brown|
|dispute||FHM magazine once published a nude photo of her, but she later admitted it was an edited photo of her.|
Kajal Aggarwal with her father
Family – parents, sisters/education, etc.
Kajal Aggarwal was born and raised in a Punjabi family in Mumbai. Her father, Vinay Aggarwal, is an entrepreneur in a textile business, and her mother, Suman Aggarwal, a confectioner and business manager for Kajal. Kajal has a younger sister, Nisha Aggarwal, an actress in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films, who is now married to Karan Valecha (Asia General Manager, Golds Stadium).
She attended St. Anne’s High School in Fort and completed her pre-university education at Jai Hind College. She is studying Mass Media at Kishinchand Chellaram College, specializing in Marketing and Advertising. Growing up, she had dreams of an MBA, and she plans to get a graduate degree as soon as possible.
- Pooja Hegde Bio, Height, Age, Family, Movies, Net Worth & Wiki
- Parakh Madan Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
Kajal Aggarwal Net Worth
According to various online sources, Kajal AggarwalEstimated net worth, salary, income, car, lifestyle and more details have been updated below.Let’s check how rich Kajal Aggarwal is 2022?
|2022 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$5 million|
|2021 Estimated Net Worth (Approx.)||$3 million|
|annual salary||under review|
|Source of income||actor|
Notably, she owns a luxury condo in the Mumbai postal district, estimated to be worth over Rs 3 crore. Currently, we don’t have enough information on cars, monthly/yearly salaries, etc. We will update you as soon as possible.
Film – Career
- Aggarwal made his debut in the 2004 Bollywood movie Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, in which she played the small supporting role of Diya’s friend.
- She appeared alongside Arjun Sarja in veteran Tamil director Bharathiraja’s Bommalattam. The film was delayed in theaters in late 2008.
- Aggarwal made his debut in the Telugu film industry and made his leading role in Teja’s Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2007.
- Later that year, she appeared in Krishna Vamsi’s Chandamama, which received positive reviews and became her first major successful film.
- In 2008, she released her first Tamil film, Perarasu’s action entertainer Pazhani, co-starring with Bharath. That year, she made cameo appearances in two Tamil versions of Venkat Prabhu’s comedy thriller Saroja and Bharathiraja’s investigative thriller Bommalattam.
- Although the former continues to be a commercial and critical success. Her Telugu releases Pourudu and Aatadista, as opposed to Sumanth and Nitin.
- Aggarwal released four films in 2009. She first starred alongside Vinay Rai in the Tamil-language film Modhi Vilayadu, which received mixed reviews and failed financially. She then appeared alongside Ram Charan Teja in the high-budget Telugu historical drama Magadheera, her first double role. Her subsequent release, Ganesh Just Ganesh vs. Ram and Arya 2 vs. Allu Arjun, received mixed reviews from critics, while her performance received positive feedback.
- Agarwal’s first feature in 2010 was A. Karunakaran’s romantic comedy “Honey”.
- Later that year, Agarwal appeared in the Tamil thriller Naan Mahaan Alla, Opposite Karthi, which was based on true events and was well received. It was a box office success.
- The chemistry between Karthi and Aggarwal is widely praised. It was later known as Naa Peru Siva of Andhra Pradesh in Telugu and was a success.
- Aggarwal’s last work in 2010 was another romantic comedy, Brindavanam, opposite Jr. NTR and Samantha.
- In 2011, Aggarwal starred for the second time with Prabhas in the romantic comedy “Mr. Perfect” directed by Dasaradh.
- In May, she appeared on Veera, replacing Anushka Shetty and starring with Ravi Teja for the first time.
- In July of the same year, Agarwal returned to Bollywood after seven years, starring in Police Story Singham, a remake of the 2010 Tamil film of the same name with Ajay Devgn ) relative.
- Aggarwal completed the Telugu film Dhada opposite Naga Chaitanya in 2011, which failed at the box office.
- In early 2012, Aggarwal appeared in the Telugu gangster film “The Merchant” with Mahesh Babu directed by Puri Jagannadh.
- Later that year, Agarwal returned to Tamil cinema with two high-profile action films. The first is Maattrraan, directed by KV Anand and starring Suriya.Ton
- I prefer Telugu film industry because women are more respected than Tamil film industry. In Tamil movies, they only care about their heroes.
- The second is Thuppakki in AR Murugadoss, starring Vijay, in which she plays the role of a boxer. It received mostly positive reviews from critics and was a major commercial success, becoming the second Tamil film ever to gross over 1 billion rupees ($14 million). Her last work in 2012 was the Telugu romance film Sarocharu, opposite Ravi Teja for the second time. Although her performance was praised by critics, the film received poor reviews and was below average at the box office.
- In early 2013, Agarwal starred in VV Vinayak’s action film Naayak, alongside Ram Charan Teja and Amala Paul. Upon release, it received positive reviews and was a major commercial success. Also that year, she starred in the Hindi film Special 26, a heist drama directed by Neeraj Pandey. It went on to have significant critical and commercial success.
- She later appeared for the second time in Srinu Vaitla’s Baadshah, opposite Jr. NTR, for the second time in her career.
- In early 2014, Agarwal starred in RT Neason’s masala film Zilla, in which she played a police officer. She then made a cameo appearance in the Telugu action thriller “Yevadu”. Her next film, Krishna Vamsi’s family drama Govindudu Andarivadele, grossed 416.5 million rupees ($6 million), making it one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of 2014.
- Kajal’s first feature in 2015 was the Telugu action film Temper, directed by Puri Jagannadh in collaboration with NTR Jr.
- Next, she starred in two Tamil-language films, working with industry-leading actors and directors. In July 2015, she was seen as an entrepreneur in Balaji Mohan’s gangster comedy film Maari, opposite Dhanush. Her other work, Sucentilan’s action film Paayum Puli, along with Vishal, received mixed reviews and failed at the box office.
- In 2016, Kajal appeared in two high-profile Telugu films. She played the female lead in KS Ravindra’s masala film Sardaar Gabbar Singh, marking her first collaboration with Pawan Kalyan.
- In fact, she’s a breath of fresh air in the movie. The film grossed 900 crore rupees ($13 million) worldwide. Her second Telugu release was Srikanth Addala’s family drama Brahmotsavam, opposite Mahesh Babu, which was a major critical and Business failure.
- Next, she starred alongside Randeep Hooda in the romantic drama Hindi film Do Lafzon Ki Kahani. The film received moderate reviews.
- In April 2016, she signed another Telugu film directed by Teja, with Rana Daggubati In June 2016, she signed with Vivegam, with Ajith Kumar.
- In July 2016, she signed to Telugu film Khaidi No. 150, starring for the first time with Chiranjeevi in his 150th film.
- In late July 2016, she signed on to perform her first project number at Janatha Garage in Koratala Siva, starring Mohanlal, Jr NTR, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen.Ton
- Agarwal’s first feature of 2017 was the Telugu action film Heidi No. 150, starring Chiranjivi.
- In 2017, she appeared in the political drama Nene Raju Nene Mantri as faithful wife Radha Jogendhra, who played the moral balancing role for Rana Daggubati’s character.
- She then starred in the spy action film Vivegam as Yazhini Kumar, a music teacher and wife of a spy.
- She then landed a supporting role as a doctor in Atlee’s Mersal and played alongside Vijay for the third time in her career. Mersal goes on to join the Rs 200 crore club.
- In 2018, Agarwal starred in the Telugu film MLA. In April 2018, she signed on for a Telugu film that also starred Ravi Teja, her third collaboration with the actor.
- Agarwal supports a big…
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Kajal Aggarwal Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Family, Net Worth & Wiki
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Kajal #Aggarwal #Biography #Age #Height #Affairs #Family #Net #Worth #Wiki ☑️!
Leave a Reply