Elliot Page Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Elliott Page is a Canadian actor and producer. He is known for his roles in American films Hard Candy (2005), Juno (2007), Inception (2010) and Tallulah (2016). He is also known for playing “Vanya Hargreeves” on the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy (2019).
Elliott Page was born on Saturday, February 21, 1987 (Age 34; as of 2021), in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. He was assigned female at birth and named Ellen Page. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
He attended Halifax Grammar School until Year 10 and then went to Queen Elizabeth High School in Halifax. In 2005, he graduated from Shambhala School, a non-denominational private school in Halifax, Nova Scotia, based on Shambhala Buddhist principles. At Shambhala, he studied meditation and yoga. For the next two years, he lived in Toronto, Ontario, studying in interactive programs at Vaughan Road Academy with his close friend and actor Mark Rendell.
On February 14, 2014, Elliott (appearing as a woman) declared herself gay during a speech at the Human Rights Movement’s “Moment of Thriving” conference in Las Vegas.
On December 1, 2020, Elliott uploaded a post on his social media accounts appearing as transgender and specifying his/him or their/their pronouns. He also revealed his new name, Elliott.
Following the announcement, many people, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and a number of celebrities including Ellen DeGeneres, James Gunn, Kumail Nanjiani and many others, offered their congratulations and congratulations to Elliott. support.
high : 5′ 1″
eye color: Brown
hair color: Brown
family and race
parents and siblings
He was born to teacher Martha Philpotts and graphic designer Dennis Page. His parents divorced when he was a baby. He switched between his parents’ houses every two weeks as he grew up.
relationship with wife
Rumour has it that he has worked with Ben Foster (2006; actor), Sam Riley (2008; actor and singer), Emile Hirsch (2010; actor), Alexander Skarsgård (actor), Clea DuVall (2011; actor and film) producer) and Shailene dating Woodley (2014; actress and filmmaker).
From 2015-17, he dated American artist Samantha Thomas.
He also dated American actress, producer, director, talk show host and entrepreneur Drew Barrymore.
In 2017, Elliott struck up a relationship with dancer/choreographer Emma Portner. Elliott met Emma on Instagram. In January 2018, Elliott announced his marriage to Emma.
In the summer of 2020, the two separated, and Page filed for divorce in January 2021.
In 1997, he played “Maggie McClain” in the TV movie “My Little Pony” and went on to play Maggie in the spin-off series from 1999 to 2000.
He went on to star in the Canadian TV series Trailer Park Boys (2002), Rideau Hall (2002), ReGenesis (2004), Going for Broke (2002) and Ghost Cat (2003). He made his American television debut as “Young Lisa” in the film “Homeless Harvard: The Liz Murray Story” (2003).
He has also starred in the American series Gaycation (2016) and The Umbrella Academy (2019), as well as the animated series The Simpsons (2009), Glenn Martin, DDS (2011), Family Guy (2012), Out There (2013), Tales City (2019) and Ark: The Animated Series (2022).
In 2002, he debuted as “Jocelyn” in the Canadian film “Rainy Season”.
He went on to star in Canadian films Marion Bridge (2002), Touch & Go (2003), Love That Boy (2003) and Wilby Wonderful (2004). In 2004, he starred in his career breakthrough film “Hard Candy”, in which he played “Haylee Stark”, a young girl who is being held hostage by a pedophile.
He has starred in Canadian films such as The Tracey Fragments (2007), The Stone Angel (2007), Vanishing of the Bees (2009), Into the Forest (2015), Window Horses (2016) and There’s Something in the Water (2019) ) ). In 2005, he played Sherry in his British film debut, Mouth to Mouth.
In 2006, he made his US debut in X-Men: The Last Stand, starring in Pride the Kitten/Shadowcat.
In 2007, he achieved a wide-ranging breakthrough with the American film Juno MacGuff.
He has starred in the American films “Smart People” (2008), “Inception” (2010), “Roman with Love” (2012), “X-Men: Future Past” (2014) and “Talou” Pull (2016). He made his Irish debut with the role of “Abby” in the film The Cured (2017).
In 2015, he debuted as a producer with “Into the Forest”.
He then made the films Freeheld (2015), Tallulah (2016), My Days of Mercy (2017), The Cured (2017) and There’s Something in the Water (2019). He made his debut as a producer of the TV series “Gaycation” (2016).
In 2019, he made his debut as director and cinematographer with the Canadian documentary “What’s in the Water” (2019).
He also voiced the character “Judy Holmes” in the video game Beyond: Two Souls (2013).
Awards and Achievements
- 2003 ACTRA Maritimes Outstanding Female Performance Award for the film “Marion Bridge”
- Breakthrough Actress of the Year at the 2007 Hollywood Film Awards
- 2007 Vancouver Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress, Canadian Film “Tracy Piece”
- 2018 Premio Maguey Best Performance Award for the film “The Day of My Mercy”
atlantic film festival
- 2007 Best Actress Award for “Tracy Pieces”
- Best Ghost Cat Performance in a Children’s or Teen Show or Series of 2003
- Best Supporting Actress in the 2004 “Regeneration” series
For the movie “Hard Candy”
- 2006 Austin Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role Hard Candy
- 2006 Women’s Film Critics Association Award for Best Gender Equality
For the movie “Juno”
- 2008 Canadian Comedy Awards Best Female Performance
- 2008 MTV Movie Awards Best Actress Award
- 2007 Chicago Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- 2007 Austin Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- 2007 Detroit Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- 2007 National Board of Review Award for Best Breakthrough Performance – Women
- 2007 New York Film Critics Online Awards Best Breakthrough Performance
- 2007 Satellite Awards for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy
- 2007 St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- 2007 Toronto Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress
- Washington, D.C. Society of Film Critics Awards 2007 Best Breakthrough Performance
- 10th Best Female Performance by IndieWire Critics 2007
- Florida Film Critics Association Awards
- 2007 Pauline Kael Breakthrough Award
- Best Motion Picture Actress: Comedy 2008
- Choice Movies: Breakthrough Women of 2008
- Choice Movie: 2008’s Liplock
- 2015 Forbes 30 Hollywood and Entertainment Companies
- The Advocate Magazine’s 40 Under 40 List for 2014
- No. 8 on Entertainment Weekly’s 30 Under 30 Actresses in 2008
- 10th on Moviefone’s 25 Hottest Actors Under 25 list of 2008
- In 2019, American actor and singer Jussie Smollett was attacked outside his apartment by two men who they called a racial and homophobic slur; it turned out to be a publicity stunt. In an interview with The Late Show, Elliot slammed former US President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence for their anti-LGBTQ policies in support of Jussie. He said,
Connect the dots and this is what happens. If you’re in a position of power, you hate people, you want to cause them pain, you’re in trouble, you spend your career trying to cause pain – what do you think will happen? Children would be abused, they would kill themselves, people would be beaten in the street. It feels impossible right now not to feel that way about President and Vice President Mike Pence, who wishes I couldn’t get married, let’s be clear. “
- In 2017, he claimed director Brett Ratner (then the subject of sexual harassment and assault allegations) listed him as gay while filming X-Men: The Last Stand. Amid the controversy, he uploaded a Facebook post about his Hollywood experience and wrote,
I have been a professional actor since I was ten years old. I’ve had the privilege of working with many honorable and respected collaborators on and off the camera. But the behavior I’m describing is everywhere. They (the abuser) want you to feel small, to make you feel insecure, to make you feel like you owe them a debt, or that your actions are responsible for their unwelcome advancement. When I was sixteen, a director took me to dinner (a professional obligation, and quite common). He stroked my leg under the table and said, “You have to do it, I can’t.” I didn’t do it, and I was lucky to get out of this situation. It was a painful realization: my safety was not guaranteed at work. An adult authority figure I work for intends to physically exploit me. A few months later, I was sexually assaulted. A director put me in bed with a guy in his 20s and told them about it. I do not. This is exactly what happened to me when I was sixteen, a teenager in the entertainment industry. “
- Alcoholic beverages: Tequila
- Album: “Impeach My Bush” by Peach, “Horse” by Patty Smith, “For Emma, Forever Before” by Bon Iver
- song: “Wild is the Wind” by Cat Power, “Fire” by Joe Budden
- singer: Patty Smith, Ron Sex Smith, Will Oldham
- actress: Parker Posey, Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep
- architecture: Parthenon in Athens, Greece
- Movie: wait…
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Elliot Page Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, we invite you to share the article on Facebook, instagram and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Elliot #Page #Wiki #Height #Age #Girlfriend #Wife #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!