Aarti Bajaj Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
Aarti Bajaj is a popular Hindi film editor. She is best known for editing super hit Bollywood movies – Rockstar (2011), Panzinger Tomar (2012) and Highway (2014).
She was born in February 1973 (Age 46; same as 2019), in Delhi. She completed her studies and graduated in Delhi. Later, she moved to Mumbai to take a specialization in video editing at Xavier College of Communication.
family, caste and husband
Aarti was born in a Hindu family. She started dating Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap in college. The couple dated for nine years before getting married. Apparently, they were in life until they got married. Aarti and Anurag tied the knot two years after their daughter, Aaliyah Kashyap, was born in 2001. However, the marriage did not last long and the two divorced in 2009.
Arti’s Bollywood editorial debut was her ex-husband’s film Paanch (2003), which was never released in India due to censorship. Her first Bollywood film was Black Friday (2007) directed by Anurag Kashyap. Even after her divorce, she continued to work with Anurag and the pair starred in mega-hit films such as Dev D (2009), Gulaal (2009) and Manmarziyaan (2018). She has been in the limelight with Imtiaz Ali’s blockbusters Jab We Met (2007), Love Aaj Kal (2009), Rockstar (2011) and Highway (2014). In 2018, she had the opportunity to collaborate with British-Pakistani director Asim Abbasi on the Pakistani film “Cake”. She edited two seasons of the acclaimed Indian web series Sacred Games, starring Saif Ali Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- During her college years, she wanted to be a professional photographer.
- Early in her career, she assisted Hindi film editors – Shyam Ramanna and Bardroy Baretto.
- The reason for Arti and Anurag’s divorce is unclear, but there are rumors that Anurag is at a low point in his career, affecting his personal life. Other rumours are that Anurag was dating the heroine of his movie Dev D, Kalki Kochlin, in 2009, which became the reason for their divorce. Earlier, Anurag had denied his relationship with Kalki, but those rumours were proven true when the two got married in 2011. Later, they separated in 2015, and it was rumored that Anurag was attracted to another actress in his film, Huma Qureshi.
- Her hobbies include traveling, photography, listening to music and reading books.
- She has worked in many TV commercials and music videos.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News ou encore Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Aarti Bajaj Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography and More – WikiBio
, help us and share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Aarti #Bajaj #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Husband #Family #Biography #WikiBio ☑️!
Leave a Reply