Zia Mody Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
In meters – 1.62 meters
In feet and inches – 5′ 4″
• Confederation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry Capital Markets Committee
• Vice Chairman and Director, HSBC Bank Hong Kong
• Council of the International Commission of Commercial Arbitration (ICCA)
• CII National Committee
• RBI Committee on Integrated Financial Services for Small Businesses and Low-Income Households, 2013
• Godrej Corporate Governance Committee established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (2012)
• World Bank Administrative Tribunal, Washington, DC (2008-2013)
• Vice-President and Member of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) (2010 -2013)
• Vice Chairman and Non-Executive Director, HSBC Asia Pacific
• New Era High School, Panchgani, Maharashtra
• She was featured in Fortune India magazine’s list of the 50 Most Powerful Women.
• In 2004 and 2006, she was also named one of the 100 most powerful CEOs in India by The Economic Times.
• She was also awarded the 2010 Business Women Entrepreneur of the Year Award by The Economic Times.
• From September 2004 to 2011, Business Today has repeatedly listed Zia as one of India’s 25 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs.
• She is the recipient of the Annual Financial Express Knowledge Professional Award.
• She was named a Private Equity Tier 1 Lawyer from 2012 to 2015 by Chambers and Partners Global.
• She received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2015 Euromoney Asian Women in Business Law Awards.
• She was awarded the title of “India Managing Partner of the Year 2016” by Asian Law Magazine (Thomson Reuters).
• She was named a ‘Leader in Banking, Finance, Corporate and M&A and Investment Funds’ by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016.
• From 2012 to 2016, she was awarded the title of “Star Individual” as a Tier 1 Corporate/M&A lawyer in Banking and Finance.
• In 2018, she was named one of the 13 female Acritas stars in the world by Acritas Star.
• She is one of the 300 leading women trading professionals named by IFLR1000 Women Leaders in 2018.
• Zia Mody was named a ‘Leading Individual’ in Banking & Finance, Corporate & M&A, and Investment Funds in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018.
• She won ‘Professional of the Year 2017’ at the inaugural British India Awards.
• In 2018, she was named a ‘Market Leader’ in M&A by the IFLR1000 Financial & Corporate Guide.
• From 2016 to 2018, she was named a ‘Market Leading Lawyer’ in Corporate/M&A by AsiaLaw Profiles.
• She is the recipient of Legal Age’s 2019 Legal Icon of the Year.
• She was recognized as a “Leading Lawyer”, one of the 300 leading women transaction experts, and a 2019 IFLR1000 Women Leader.
• In 2020, she was awarded the ‘Freedom of the City’ by the City of London.
• She was named a 2020 Legal 500 Company and Mergers and Acquisitions and Investment Fund Leader.
notes: There have been many more awards and honors to her name.
• Harvard Law School, Massachusetts, USA
• Mody studied law at Selwyn College, Cambridge, UK.
• She received her LLM in 1978 from Harvard Law School in Massachusetts.
notes: Her father is Zoroastrian and her husband is Hindu.
• Aditi Mody (furniture designer)
• Aarti Mody (lawyer)
• Anjali Mody (in partnership with Wildlife Conservation Trust)
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Zia Mody Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, instagram and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Zia #Mody #Age #Husband #Children #Family #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!