Zeenat Aman Age, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|real name||zenat oman|
|Nick name||Bandana, Zeenie Baby|
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||In centimeters— 175 cm
In meters – 1.75 meters
feet inches- 5′ 9”
|Weight (approximately)||In kilograms –65 kg
In pounds—143 lbs
|date of birth||November 19, 1951|
|Age (2017)||66 years|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Scorpio|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|University||St Xavier’s College Mumbai|
|debut||Movie: Hurchu (1971)|
|family||Father– Amanullah Khan (screenplay writer, biological father), Heinz (stepfather)
Mother– Cinda Heinz (aka Valdini)
elder sister– no
|address||Neram Apartments, 3rd Floor, Mary Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobby||Read books, listen to music, collect perfume|
|dispute||• She was controversial for her daring scene in “Satyam Shivam Sunder” (1978)
• She was in the news for her abusive marriage to her first husband, Sanjay Khan. The couple separated within a year of their marriage.
|favorite actor||Raj Kapoor|
|boy, affairs, etc.|
|husband||Sanjay Khan (rumored; 1980-1981)
Mazhar Khan (m. 1985-1998; his death)
|children||son– Zahan Khan, Ajahn Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zeenat Aman
- Does Zeenat Aman smoke? :unknown
- Does Zeenat Aman drink? :unknown
- Zeenat Aman, daughter of the late Amanullah Khan, wrote the screenplays for the films “Mughal-e-Azam” and “Pakeezah”. Zeenat died when he was a 13-year-old girl. Zeenat adopted her father’s name as her surname (Aman).
- Zeenat Aman also participated in many competitions. She was the runner-up in the Miss India pageant (1970). She was the first Indian woman to win the title of “Miss Asia Pacific” (1970). She also represented India in Manila and won another title of “Miss Photogenic”.
- Although most people consider Hare Rama Hare Krishna to be her debut, she has made two films before that, Hulchul (1971) and Hungama (1971).
- Zeenat Aman is the third choice for the Janice/Jasbir Jaiswal role. She got the role because neither of the first two (Mutaz and Zahida) agreed to play Dev Anand’s sister in the movie.
- Zeenat was disappointed by the failure of her first two films and became less serious about her acting career. Even before “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” was released, she was about to leave the country with her mother and stepfather, but Dev Anand insisted she stay until the release. The film’s commercial success forced her to reconsider continuing her career as an actress in Bollywood.
- She broke free from stereotypes and refused to be fluffy, letting her silky shiny hair fall freely on her shoulders. She hardly wears sarees and suits, but elegantly shows off her beautiful body in a “bikini”.
- Along with Helma Marini, she is the highest paid actress.
- Zeenat Aman went to Raj Kapoor with a burnt face and a country girl makeup. She told him it was her interpretation of “Rupa” (the lead character of “Satyam Shivam Sundram” in 1978). Impressed by her efforts, he immediately signed Zenat for the lead role and gave her some guineas as the signing amount.
- Her married life is really bad. She divorced Sanjay Khan after a year of marriage and was beaten by his first wife. Also in her second marriage, things didn’t go well, and after 12 years of troubled marriage, she left her husband again disheartened.
- Zeenat Aman gained more popularity with the song “Chura liya hai” in the movie “Yadon ki Barat” (1973). Interestingly, Zeenat was supposed to be wearing a salwar suit in the song and she was wearing it before the song in the movie. But she changed clothes for the song and said, “I’m not feeling well. Because it’s not me”.
- She admitted in an interview that she married not because she wanted a life partner, but because she wanted to be a mother.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Zeenat Aman Age, Husband, Family, Children, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, think about share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtag ☑️ #Zeenat #Aman #Age #Husband #Family #Children #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!