Vangaveeti Ranga (Politician) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|real name||Vangaveeti Mohana Ranga Rao|
|Nick name||Ranga, Horanga, Rangana, VMR|
|party||Indian National Congress|
|political tour||• In 1981, he participated in the municipal elections in Vijayawada.
• In 1985, became a Member of Congress for the Vijayawada East constituency.
|biggest rival||Devineni Rajasekhar (Nehru)|
|Body Statistics and More|
|high||In centimeters— 170 cm
In meters – 1.70m
feet inches- 5′ 7″
|weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds— 132 lbs
|date of birth||July 4, 1947|
|place of birth||Katuru, Vuyyuru, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh|
|date of death||December 26, 1988|
|place of death||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Age (1988)||41 years|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||cancer|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|debut||In 1981, when he was running in the Vijayawada city election|
brother– Vangaveeti Koteswara Rao (Elder), Vangaveeti Venkata Narayana Rao (Elder), Vangaveeti Sobhana Chalapathi Rao (Elder, ex MLA, Vuyyuru),
Vangaveeti Radha Krishna (Elder)
elder sister– unknown
|dispute||• He was jailed for the murder of Devineni Rajasekhar’s brother Gandhi.
• He was also charged with the murder of Rajasekhar’s brother Murali.
|girls, affairs, etc.|
|wife||Chinupathi Ratna Kumari|
|children||son– Radha Krishna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vangaveeti Ranga
- Does Vangaveeti Ranga smoke? :unknown
- Does Vangaveeti Ranga drink? :unknown
- Vangaveeti Ranga was born in Katuru, near Vuyyuru, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh.
- He is the youngest of his 4 brothers.
- Ranga entered politics after the killing of his older brother Vangaveeti Radhakrishna.
- In 1981, his political career began when Congress withdrew its official candidate in Vijayawada in favor of Ranga.
- Chalasani Venkata Ratnam CPI Party Support his family when they came to Vijayawada.
- The rift between the Chalasani and Vangaveeti families increased when Ranga’s older brother, Vangaveeti Radhakrishna, opened a car stand at the Lenin Centre in Vijayawada.
- Vangaveeti Ranga’s biggest competitor is Devineni Rajasekhar. However, earlier he was a close associate of Ranga’s older brother Vangaveeti Radhakrishna.
- Devineni Rajasekhar Nehru got Telugu Desam Party (TDP) This is made by Karma caste while ranga is Karp Community.
- in a game called capunadu On July 10, 1988, Langa was declared a Capps.
- In 1988, he started a bus tour – Jana Chaitanya Yatra Highlight the autocratic rule of NT Rama Rao (then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh).
- In the early hours of December 25, 1988, he was attacked by a group of men during a hunger strike, demanding greater personal protection. He was murdered in that brutal attack.
- Following his death, a series of riots broke out in the area and the city of Vijayawada imposed a 40-day curfew.
- In 1989, Ranga’s widow Ratna Kumari was elected as MLA from the East Vijayawada constituency in her second term. She switched from Congress to TDP.
- Ranga’s son Radha Krishna also entered politics, MLA (2004 to 2009) from Congress Party later transferred to Praja Rajyam Party (PRP) then to YSR Congress Party in 2012.
- Biographical film – Vangaveeti (2016) is based on Vangaveeti Ranga and his family.
Find more articles in our categories Celebrity & News et Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Vangaveeti Ranga (Politician) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, twitter and whatsapp with the hashtag ☑️ #Vangaveeti #Ranga #Politician #Height #Weight #Age #Wife #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!
Leave a Reply