Sapna Bhavnani (Hair Stylist) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
|real name||Sapna Moti Bhavani|
|Body Statistics and More|
|height (approximately)||In centimeters— 163 cm
In meters – 1.63 meters
feet inches- 5′ 4″
|Weight (approximately)||In kilograms – 50 kg
In pounds— 110 lbs
|eye color||dark brown|
|date of birth||January 5, 1971|
|Age (2018)||47 years|
|place of birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Signs/Sun Signs||Capricornus|
|Country of Citizenship||Indian|
|hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|University||Ballart College, Chicago, USA|
|Education||Marketing and Communication Double Major
Minor in Public Speaking
|debut||Movie: Pyaar Ke Side Effects (2006)
television: Big Boss Season 6 (2012)
|family||Father– Unknown (Deceased – Owner of Blue Nile & Wongs, Mumbai)
elder sister– unknown
|dispute||Sapna Bhavnani was spotted kissing Bani Judge in public, and the media started criticizing her.
Sapna Bhavnani Reply on Instagram
Sapna Bhavnani and Bani Judge also snapped some photos and shared some intimacy and intimacy, giving the media reason to create yet another headline.
|favorite actress||Barney J|
|favorite singer||Elvis Presley|
|favorite fashion designer||sukriti grover|
|boy, affairs, etc.|
|affairs/boyfriend||Arijit Datta (singer/songwriter)
Niketan Madhok (model)
|spouse||Sameer Malhotra (third husband) (model)|
|children||son– not applicable
daughter– not applicable
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sapna Bhavnani
- Does Sapna Bhavnani smoke? :unknown
- Does Sapna Bhavnani drink alcohol? :Yes
- Sapna is known for its contributions to the fields of fashion, writing, photography and reality television.
- She used to be a tomboy at school, but she was excellent at school until the seventh grade. Later, she came to the attention of academia, and she found some seventh-grade boys with whom she used to ride a motorcycle to school, often pranking and pranking.
- She even used chloroform on her father to put him to sleep so she could sneak out with the boys at her school, she said in an interview.
- Her father died when she was 18, and she decided to drop out of university in Mumbai and move to the United States with her Indian-American aunt.
- She started out with odd jobs, like a waitress at an Italian restaurant. She later attended business school and graduated from Ballart College in Chicago with a major in Marketing and Communications and a minor in Public Speaking.
- She even tried fashion design, but then she became interested in hairdressing as her profession.
- By age 30, she had everything she wanted in life and settled in Los Angeles. In 2002, she returned to India and met a man she had briefly dated as a teenager. He told her that he had been waiting for her all these years. All of a sudden, she decided to leave everything in America, be with that man, and start a new life in Mumbai. She went back to Los Angeles, sold her house and car, dumped all her boyfriends, and moved to Mumbai. However, their relationship was unsuccessful, but Sapna decided to stay in Mumbai forever.
- Struggling to gain a foothold in Mumbai, she started out as a hairdresser at a salon called Juice, then she worked as a columnist for the Mumbai Mirror for 3 years and as a columnist for Mid day magazine, appearing weekly her articles.
- In 2004, she opened a hair salon called “Mad-O-Wot” with a team of five.
- In 2011, she opened her second salon in Andheri, Mumbai. She also moved her first store in Bandera to a larger location with better interiors and Katrina Kaif’s inauguration.
- To diversify her business, she founded a production company called Mad-O-Wot Productions.
- She collaborated with fashion designer Sukriti Grover to create her own fashion label: “SoFake”.
- In 2012, she took part in Bigg Boss season 6, which brought her to the public’s attention.
- In 2009, she wrote a non-fiction book called “Style-O-Wot,” aimed at teenage girls, where she provided fashion-related tips.
- She had three failed marriages. Her first husband was German, and she divorced a year later, accusing her mother-in-law of being racist and habitually calling her a “fool” and “brown.” Her second marriage was to an Indian man she had moved to India from the United States, who she reports later became possessive and violent, began to abuse her, and she eventually divorced him as well. Her third marriage, to Indian model Sameer Malhotra, also ended in divorce within a year, and Sapner said it all ended because of her.
- When she was in Berlin in 2012, she wanted to try on a wedding dress but was judged for her looks. She was rejected for shaved head and ink. The man looked at her and said lightly, “You’re getting married? Who will marry you?” Then, she took a photo questioning the wedding ceremony, and she ended up marrying a very strange person and thing; she never married herself Started, then married her cat, her city Mumbai, her disappearing ink, her roots, one of her fans, her late BFF (Shivraj Santhakumar).
- She loves cats very much and has three pet cats, Logic, Future and Frida.
- She has many tattoos all over her body.
- One of her famous Youtube episodes is her romp with Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- She actively supports the tenets of PETA (Humane Treatment of Animals), the way humans treat animals.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Sapna Bhavnani (Hair Stylist) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More » StarsUnfolded
, don’t forget to share the article on Facebook, twitter and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Sapna #Bhavnani #Hair #Stylist #Height #Weight #Age #Affairs #Biography #StarsUnfolded ☑️!